What's new

India makes ready to match PLA firepower

Well, India's own Navy chief said this:

Chief of Naval Staff Admiral Sureesh Mehta has set off a storm by saying India cannot match China military force.

"In military terms, both conventional and non-conventional, we neither have the capability nor the intention to match China force for force," said Admiral Sureesh Mehta.

"Whether in terms of GDP, defence spend or any other parameter, the gap between the two is too wide to bridge and is getting wider by the day," he said.

India can't match China's military force: Navy Chief - India News - IBNLive

So I think that the title of this thread is wrong, specifically the use of the word "match".

Definately the title is wrong. We admit we can't match china's military might in foreseeable future. But I guess pakistanis members seem more upset with this title than chinese themselves.

"Beta jitni chaadar hai na utna hi pair phalo" ok "Zada hawa may udo gay tu Mu ka bal giro gay" Please keep my advice in your book..

First of all as gabbar said, hamari chadar ko apne rumal se mat compare karo and 'jyada hawa se ud gayi to muh ko bal girenge??!!' looooool Agar chadar ud gayi to HUM munh ke bal girenge? :lol: And you guys say 'Hindi' is pechida [complicated]. loooool

hey hey hey...Fanboy give it a break.

Don't take war in that sense.Pakistan will beat India,India will beat Pakistan..We are brave...No we are brave blah blah..Talk this sh!t with some one else.Your Military knows the capability of Pakistan and our military knows your capabilites.Only fanboys would've said that Pakistan will 'beat' India like Indian internet kids believe that India will beat Pakistan :lol:

With nuclear missiles in hand...Bharat is gonna get his A$$ kicked if he try any mis-adventure with Pakistan..Same goes for Pakistan too.

Don't bring Pakistan/India here.Point is I just made a sarcasm at how bharti freshi writes that India is going to 'Match' PLA's fire power...I have seen many internet parrots of India talking how 'great' India is and how 'small' Pakistan is.:no:

Now get over it and enjoy your time in this great forum :pdf:

when both India and pakistan were non nuclear powers india had cut pakistan into two with the so called brave muslim army surrendering in world record numbers (91000) with nuclear weapons if the war happens then the world will be one country less (pakistan shall be wiped out), as for your sarcasm , show your sarcasm when you become someone whom the world can looks upon bad sadly right now the world looksdown on you.

when both India and pakistan were non nuclear powers india had cut pakistan into two with the so called brave muslim army surrendering in world record numbers (91000) with nuclear weapons if the war happens then the world will be one country less (pakistan shall be wiped out), as for your sarcasm , show your sarcasm when you become someone whom the world can looks upon bad sadly right now the world looksdown on you.
Little harsh....but sometimes needed to show some people of reality.

What is the need for Pakistanis to worry here, after all we are only trying to match China.

Whenever there is a thread about India's progress towards matching China, Pakistanis are the first ones to enlighten us that we will never make it!!! very amusing!!!

India can't match China's military force: Navy Chief - India News - IBNLive

So I think that the title of this thread is wrong, specifically the use of the word "match".
This is an old news and we all admit this. We are trying just as if the things go bad, then we could defend ourselves.

Right now, i don't think we reached the situation like the one was between US-USSR. I don't know about you guys(No disrespect, i said that because your defense budget is a secret...) but there is no paranoia right now in India. On the contrary our strategy was never to fight you but to make sure we are able to defend in case of any big trouble.

spending is not a "secret" per-say, they publish a number every year, its just that the west dont believe those number, and of course china has black budgets for black projects like the us

Back
Top Bottom