What's new

India lost 2000 sq KM of land to Chinese army : Rahul Ghandi

like modi?.

record losses in military defeats
It was all about patrolling the previously patrolled areas by both troops, which were now no man's land. translates to no one patrolling...

According to the Indian opposition now, it is a loss. Yet in reality, nothing altered.

Last edited:
perhaps... but that fact remains that Indian army routinely loses to the PLA
Only consequential loss was the one in 1962. That war was a debacle from Indian perspective almost everything went wrong and IAF wasn't utilized.

They got beaten up bad in Kargil and in Gulwan … mountain warfare is not their thing
Check who got routed and got in Kargil again.
Siachen is under India too, that's an important glacier to get to ladakh.

Agree fully, and this is exactly what am worried about.

Sycophantic Congress is ruining things for democracy knowingly, by keeping him as the leader.

You know the running joke right? That Raga gets paid by BJP IT cell, for he keeps giving them material all the time. So sad despite a lol, idiot doesn't seem to care though. Always wondered how a powerful dynasty comes to an end, he is the living proof of it.
parivarwaad

it amazes me that it is still so lost upon them that it literally creeps most Indians out, across political persuasions, to see the Nehru-Ghandys run the once Grand ol' party of India.

they're running it all right, straight into the ground.

should've been Bianca, not Raul.. but even Bianca has srs baggage.. Robert Ji ke biceps and paison ke lapatey me aa gai.. ab Bianca ka bhi scope ni hai.. AAP are small and regional but unki bhi halat out chal rahi hai lately.

great Indian siyasi royal rumble me only Modi Shah tag team, and Yogi on the periphery reh ge hain bas

RR.jpg

Pappu takes pride in taking Congress to record losses every election cycle. Long may it continue!
Just proves that Indians are Idiots. They will vote for a mass murderer, responsible for death of 5 million Indians due to wrong Covid response policies and loosing 2000 square km to China as well getting bitch slap from Pakistan after Balakot.

Check who got routed and got in Kargil again.
Siachen is under India too, that's an important glacier to get to ladakh.
China is not going to send its tanks through Siachin. Remember they invented a new thing called UACVs. Controlling the heights has no meaning any more. You troops can freeze your a$$ off on the mountain tops until they hear “kaboom”. A fool living in a fools paradise and not even knowing about. #ucking idiots, Indian are!

Last edited:
Just proves that Indians are Idiots. They will vote for a mass murderer, responsible for death of 5 million Indians due to wrong Covid response policies and loosing 2000 square km to China as well getting bitch slap from Pakistan after Balakot.

Cannot blame you for the inference, given your outlook as an outsider.

My assessment is that India is/has been undergoing a large transformation where majority of its populace recently got access to wealth of information over Internet and New media - and suddenly feel as if they have a voice now (through social media). This has led to most feeling that they are heard (not realising that they are just noise) and a false sense of power - thus inherently getting drawn towards someone like Modi or BJP which thrives on bravado.

As society matures over time, I expect this eccentric nature of the majority to taper and become more rational and objective. At least I hope so!

China is not going to send its tanks through Siachin. Remember they invented a new thing called UACVs. Controlling the heights has no meaning any more. You troops can freeze your a$$ off on the mountain tops until they hear “kaboom”. A fool living in a fools paradise and not even knowing about. #ucking idiots, Indian are!
planning another Kargil, are you ?

no thanks, permanently manned hai posts now, Siachen me bhi, LOC peaks pe bhi

air force, army aviation, drones.. all are taynaat and ready to scuttle quickly any misadventure

"Controlling the heights has no meaning any more" .. my @SS

Gandhi's India may have lost some of the territory it never administered but Modis India hasn't lost an inch.

Everyone knows already

It's only Indian fanboys who can't face the truth

Over the last few years India was defeated by Pakistan in 2019

Defeated by China in 2020

Get kicked out of Afghanistan after decades of planning and investment

And managed to shoot down their own head of military in late 2021

It's only complete denial by Hindu fanboys that keeps their heads from exploding 🤯

planning another Kargil, are you ?

no thanks, permanently manned hai posts now, Siachen me bhi, LOC peaks pe bhi

air force, army aviation, drones.. all are taynaat and ready to scuttle quickly any misadventure

"Controlling the heights has no meaning any more" .. my @SS
Where were they when the PLA is as giving Lathi Charge to a whole Indian Brigade, leaving more than 20 dead and other begging for mercy.

Where were they when the PLA is as giving Lathi Charge to a whole Indian Brigade, leaving more than 20 dead and other begging for mercy.
lesson learnt

galtian to aap se bhi hui h :D

Cannot blame you for the inference, given your outlook as an outsider.

My assessment is that India is/has been undergoing a large transformation where majority of its populace recently got access to wealth of information over Internet and New media - and suddenly feel as if they have a voice now (through social media). This has led to most feeling that they are heard (not realising that they are just noise) and a false sense of power - thus inherently getting drawn towards someone like Modi or BJP which thrives on bravado.

As society matures over time, I expect this eccentric nature of the majority to taper and become more rational and objective. At least I hope so!
That is a assessment, through Western Lens

The primary reason Modi/BJP got to power, is that Congress made a mess of things with Corruption and became weak as it couldn't garner full majority during it's second tenure.

He stayed in power because of various reasons - No proper alternative (who will vote for a Congress led by Rahul?) / No scandals / Overall strong leadership / A clear sense of future direction for country.

Talking about Gujarat on PDF is foolish, cause whatever you say, they will call Modi whatever cause it frees the conscience.

General people aren't foolish in India, that they feel just because of internet they think their voice is heard lol. Ask the most uneducated here, and they will tell it isn't so. Am not ignoring the groups who definitely feel a sense of pride (as in Bajrang Dal, VHP etc), with BJP in power. However this has been the case with other parties too, their respective fringe groups start jumping up and down when their party is in power.

Don't hear the assessment of few 'intellectuals', sitting in Delhi or Mumbai and figure out things here. Arithmetic and Equations change for every 200 to 300 kms, each state has it's own unique dynamic. It's just that BJP is hungry and geared up to win all the time, and the Opposition is inept to keep handing them things on platter that there is no viable alternative to Modi.
There is no one equation in this massive land, but one thing is now for certain.

Gone are the days when the name Gandhi fetched votes

Back
Top Bottom