What's new

India losing space race to China

Tell me CT how does it feel wherever you go to be told by Indians and their press that they are in a race with you when you look behind you you can not see anyone lol

Tell me troll_B, how does it feel to have an incompetent space agency incapable of making even a simple satellite without Chinese assistance ?

Pathetic.

Although nick_indian gave me some good advice in some other thread, and I intend to follow it, this thread has some truly inane aspects which need to be deprecated.

The only space race which mattered was the US-USSR space race. The US was jolted by the Sputnik, then again by Laika's flight. What followed is well-known.

This original, and only, space race brought humanity rapidly into serious space capability. It deserves to be honoured for all time to come.

On the other hand, the painful posturing of the Indian press, and its hysteria over the competition for third, fourth and fifth places in the unknown continuing race, is quite difficult to watch. After the exploits of the astronauts and the cosmonauts, and their joint endeavours, who cares how many times these are repeated, and by whom? We remember the Wright Brothers, Bleriot, Lindbergh; who remembers, or wants to remember the also-rans? That the Chinese are efficient and productive in any community activity involving the whole nation, in their periods of peace and progress, is almost a platitude. They are going through one of their most productive periods in their history. Their success in space is only a reasonable reflection of their overall country-wide efficiency and capability. How will that demean India? What connection does it have with the Indian effort? We have achieved most of what we had set ourselves to achieve. Why should we feel obliged to take up tasks and attempt feats that don't fit into our agenda? Just to keep up with the neighbours? Are we really that childish?

If others believe that this is a matter worth twitting us about, that only demonstrates their schoolyard IQs, not any superior level of intellect.

Is it not enough to congratulate a great nation with having achieved what is apparently one of their cherished goals, and leave it at that?

Tell me CT how does it feel wherever you go to be told by Indians and their press that they are in a race with you when you look behind you you can not see anyone lol

That's their problem, China's space program is not for show off, but for its future generation.

Our space program must be sustainable in the long term, there is no hurry to deliberately make its ahead of everyone. :coffee:

WTF ? These Journos and their china fixation ! India was never in a space race with china. China is at least 10 years ahead of India. That said, India is a important player in international space club.

China, India challenge US monopoly on satellites | Russia & India Report

A true space race was between US and erstwhile USSR in cold war heydays which ultimately the US won.

What is abundantly visible is plenty hatred inside you ... which prevent you from sleeping.

If you indeed are a pakistani, you would understant: "Kutte bhaunke rehte hain. Kafile chalte rehte hain."

WTF ? These Journos and their china fixation ! India was never in a space race with china. China is at least 10 years ahead of India. That said, India is a important player in international space club.

Well, tell that to some of your fellow countrymen/women, particularly that timetravel guy who seems to be absolutely covinced that India is way ahead of China not only in space technology but in technology overall. :)

China, India challenge US monopoly on satellites | Russia & India Report

A true space race was between US and erstwhile USSR in cold war heydays which ultimately the US won.

Competition is always good for business. :)

China is on a course of its own. Not because US has retired their shuttle program then we have to start one and never because india has had their lunar expedition that we have to rival theirs.

Not even one word in all the Chinese media have mentioned "india"! There is no need to!

We have a party of our own. You are welcome to join us if you like or leave if you are not happy about it! It is just as human as that!

Gutterdung, you are not more chinese than a chinese and not less than a chinese, you ARE a chinese.

Of course not racially, racially you are a german LOL

1/3 india is american, 1/3 brits, 1/6 russian, 1/6 israelis, if anything remaining then a mixture of everything. of course their racial features are indian!

What an educated and highly intellectual response.. you got what degree? master in sharia law?

Götterdämmerung;3071824 said:
Well, tell that to some of your fellow countrymen/women, particularly that timetravel guy who seems to be absolutely covinced that India is way ahead of China not only in space technology but in technology overall. :)

yeah. a surprising absence of this infamous troll!

China is on a course of its own. Not because US has retired their shuttle program then we have to start one and never because india has had their lunar expedition that we have to rival theirs.

Not even one word in all the Chinese media have mentioned "india"! There is no need to!

We have a party of our own. You are welcome to join us if you like or leave if you are not happy about it! It is just as human as that!

1/3 india is american, 1/3 brits, 1/6 russian, 1/6 israelis, if anything remaining then a mixture of everything. of course their racial features are indian!

WTF ?? :rofl:

so what portion of the above is in you, IC? did I miss an obvious portion there?

I am made of natural elements of planet earth. Some people on planet earth also made of melamine ! You are smart enough to know who they are. Or are you ?? :P

China is wining and our beloved friend SinoChalleged is absent :(

Space race ??? Space race will be possible if and only if Human finds the way to travel 1 light year in days/weeks. Not before that.

Any country be it USA/Russia/China/India are still in process of learning the space where more than 90% are unknown things. So what race ??? It's process of betterment of knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom