What's new

India losing space race to China

India is 2 decades behind china, china is 2 decades behind US, ....well for pakistani cheerleader Aryan_B....even Iran is ahead of you by a decade......:lol:

I do not know what is the intension of the OP, but it seems to be "Needless Trolling"
INDIA is not in a race with China, we are just in a quest to know more on the fields of our Interest.
Chinas space programs are a half a decade advanced than we are right now, but we care less on that gap, all we care is our growth and not that of CHINAs growth.

i would say say they r atleast more than a decade ahead. or maybe 1.5 decades.they started in 2003 and we will start after 2015. indian govt sucks balls and i am getting irritated now. 7 yrs and they govt has not agreed to release the funding for the human space mission.

I do not know what is the intension of the OP, but it seems to be "Needless Trolling"
INDIA is not in a race with China, we are just in a quest to know more on the fields of our Interest.
Chinas space programs are a half a decade advanced than we are right now, but we care less on that gap, all we care is our growth and not that of CHINAs growth.

I think if you click on the link you will find it is an Indian newspaper

India is 2 decades behind china, china is 2 decades behind US, ....well for pakistani cheerleader Aryan_B....even Iran is ahead of you by a decade......:lol:
its not that india is behind, we have to put things into place and get the job done. we have the capability and a mature space program.

i would say say they r atleast more than a decade ahead. or maybe 1.5 decades.they started in 2003 and we will start after 2015. indian govt sucks balls and i am getting irritated now. 7 yrs and they govt has not agreed to release the funding for the human space mission.
Got to agree on that, we have to do a lot of ground work.

India atleast has the courage to try , competetion or no competetion as long as it benefits the 'Asian centuary' project i have no concerns.

exactly bro and not just the india has every tech needed for a human mission. we just need a go ahead. it is doable in 5 yrs or less.

IAF to select crew for India's 1st manned mission to space - Economic Times

India's official target, is to start the first round of the selection process for choosing potential astronauts, in 2020. After that, it will still take several more years to train them.

So even in the unlikely event that the Indian government meets their deadline (CWG anyone?)... it will still be around 2025 at the earliest. And that is assuming that everything goes well until then.

Whereas Iran is targeting to get their first astronaut into space by 2020 already, which means that Iran will likely beat India into space.
MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.....EXACTLY SAME POST ..................................................................SAY SOMETING NEW...................................................SAME OLD IAF NEWS, THE CWG WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO...........HEIGHT OF COPY AND PASTE.

Isro can match NASA.... The headline should be how many decades china behind of NASA.... As you know first human space flight of NASA.... Then match it with china's first human space flight.... Then check india's first human space flight preparation. You will find gap between india and china wont be much but gap between NASA and china will be huge.... Should we make fun of it? Not really. China got alot help from Russia.... India started everything from scratch. By the way i have seen the preparation and it was successful.... The material ISRO using is equal quality of what NASA uses. I have seen it on National Geographic channel. They declared ISRO future of space. Cheapest and accurate. Even lunar orbitor found water on Moon. isro even landed indian flag but china didnt (dont know why).... i also read that ISRO sending sattelite on Mars before china and Russia. Also next is the Lunar robo landing.... ISRO doesnt want to rush sending man in space (we did by the help of russia in 1970s).... We will send it by 2014 to 2015 and the cost will be cheapest.... (cost is very important. Russia stopped everything before due to money problem). ISRO is future and NASA too dont hide saying that.... By the way america never went on Moon. Yes the went but never landed due to threats from aliens. No country can land on moon without permission of Annunakis and the greys.... So india have plenty of time because NASA and china not going far away from Earths orbit anytime soon. Only the sattelite sending is allowed by Aliens and no man on other planet....

Isro can match NASA.... The headline should be how many decades china behind of NASA.... As you know first human space flight of NASA.... Then match it with china's first human space flight.... Then check india's first human space flight preparation. You will find gap between india and china wont be much but gap between NASA and china will be huge.... Should we make fun of it? Not really. China got alot help from Russia.... India started everything from scratch. By the way i have seen the preparation and it was successful.... The material ISRO using is equal quality of what NASA uses. I have seen it on National Geographic channel. They declared ISRO future of space. Cheapest and accurate. Even lunar orbitor found water on Moon. isro even landed indian flag but china didnt (dont know why).... i also read that ISRO sending sattelite on Mars before china and Russia. Also next is the Lunar robo landing.... ISRO doesnt want to rush sending man in space (we did by the help of russia in 1970s).... We will send it by 2014 to 2015 and the cost will be cheapest.... (cost is very important. Russia stopped everything before due to money problem). ISRO is future and NASA too dont hide saying that.... By the way america never went on Moon. Yes the went but never landed due to threats from aliens. No country can land on moon without permission of Annunakis and the greys.... So india have plenty of time because NASA and china not going far away from Earths orbit anytime soon. Only the sattelite sending is allowed by Aliens and no man on other planet....

calm the phuck down and do some research.

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.....EXACTLY SAME POST ..................................................................SAY SOMETING NEW...................................................SAME OLD IAF NEWS, THE CWG WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO...........HEIGHT OF COPY AND PASTE.

Same source and same argument, yes.

But not the same post. Check it and see. :D

Tell me CT how does it feel wherever you go to be told by Indians and their press that they are in a race with you when you look behind you you can not see anyone lol

I agree with you...even thread title is wrong ...it should be ....Pakistan losing space race to China

Back
Top Bottom