What's new

INDIA LOOKS FOR MILITARY TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER DEAL WITH ISRAEL

GOI of India and the indians on this forum claim India to be a super power that can buy any defence equipment in the world.

anyway Pakistan hasn't got any ill feelings towards Israel for a number of years, i think you guys really need to re consider if you want to arm India with ur Israel made equipment to the teeth. Why create more enemies when we let you do what you want without interfering.
its about $$$ india is big costumer and we cant sell to the gulf alot of countries arming india so every one is pakistan enemies?

its about $$$ india is big costumer and we cant sell to the gulf alot of countries arming india so every one is pakistan enemies?
i guess Israel won't have any issues if we started making defence agreements with Lebanon, Syria etc selling them jets and missiles and drones will that make pakistan Israel enemy offcorse it will just like how you guys will create a problem between two countries by arming the indians.

it will blow back in ur face

the only thing there is no doubt about is India has the highest population compared to any country in the world living below the poverty index. so in simple terms india has the poorest people in the world

straight facts !

i guess Israel won't have any issues if we started making defence agreements with Lebanon, Syria etc selling them jets and missiles and drones will that make pakistan Israel enemy offcorse it will just like how you guys will create a problem between two countries by arming the indians.

Same logic should be applied to Russia, is Pakistan an enemy of Russia?
U.S is selling weapons to gulf countries, is U.S an enemy of the Israel?
Russia is selling china weapons, Russia is an enemy of India?
I can continue all day

the only thing there is no doubt about is India has the highest population compared to any country in the world living below the poverty index. so in simple terms india has the poorest people in the world

straight facts !

sell them what you want as long you dont sell hizballa we will destroy thee shipment to hizballa wich is teror organiztion

Same logic should be applied to Russia, is Pakistan an enemy of Russia?
U.S is selling weapons to gulf countries, is U.S an enemy of the Israel?
Russia is selling china weapons, Russia is an enemy of India?
I can continue all day
What are you on about? Pakistan and Russia fought a bloody 10 year war in afghanistan, have you forgotten Pakistan was the country that actually ended the soviet union. Afghanistan was the soviet unions graveyard.

like i said will Pakistan be Israel's enemy if it started doing arms agreement with Syria, Lebanon, jordan etc ??

straight facts !

sell them what you want as long you dont sell hizballa we will destroy thee shipment to hizballa wich is teror organiztion

What are you on about? Pakistan and Russia fought a bloody 10 year war in afghanistan, have you forgotten Pakistan was the country that actually ended the soviet union. Afghanistan was the soviet unions graveyard.

like i said will Pakistan be Israel's enemy if it started doing arms agreement with Syria, Lebanon, jordan etc ??
id we sell pakistan weapons too it will
Balance the muses?

that's why Pakistan is trying to buy Russian tech?

id we sell pakistan weapons too it will
Balance the muses?
Theres a common understanding in Pakistan to start formal dialogue with Israel so both countries can recognise each other and maybe gather support for each other. Yes Palestine is an issue but i feel like in 2017 the best thing we could do for these poor people is replace them in an arab country in the middle east.

What would Israel do to have tabs over Iran from Pakistan. If Israel could help Pakistan border its Loc with Afghanistan and Iran it will be probably mean 2 countries becoming great partners.

that's why Pakistan is trying to buy Russian tech?

well yes in 2017 things changed.
India ditched Russia and ran into USA arms and USA ditched Pakistan so Pakistan looked at Russia for arms.

Difference was pakistan fought a war against the Soviet union in the 70's and not Russia

indians will claim to have all the money in the world but trust me its all a facade
just ask the french how indians messed them about compared to egyptians and qataris for the rafael, in the end the french scrapped the made in india proposal just due to how much time indians needed to make their mind up.

in the end they went from 150 jets to 36 :omghaha:
Atleast we are buying 36 Rafale's unlike your country who was jumping since 2006 that they are going to induct J10B or FC20 (whatever it is) by year end and here we are in 2017 and i havn't seen a single J10B in your airforce....

Theres a common understanding in Pakistan to start formal dialogue with Israel so both countries can recognise each other and maybe gather support for each other. Yes Palestine is an issue but i feel like in 2017 the best thing we could do for these poor people is replace them in an arab country in the middle east.

What would Israel do to have tabs over Iran from Pakistan. If Israel could help Pakistan border its Loc with Afghanistan and Iran it will be probably mean 2 countries becoming great partners.

well yes in 2017 things changed.
India ditched Russia and ran into USA arms and USA ditched Pakistan so Pakistan looked at Russia for arms.

Difference was pakistan fought a war against the Soviet union in the 70's and not Russia
all pakistans hate israel no way we will destroy our realtion with india its or india or pakistan

straight facts !

Post reported for being off topic!

I thought heron TP has payload of 2000kg...I think 450kg in the article is a typo! @DavidSling can u please clarify!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom