What's new

India: Land of Hypocrisy, Deceit, Poison, Disease & Death! - Ashok T. Jaisinghani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Around 13% of food samples found contaminated nationwide

NEW DELHI: After milk, the Food Safety Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has found contamination to be quite common among food items across the country.

A comparative analysis has shown adulteration rates as high as 40% in Chhattisgarh, 34% in Uttarakhand, 29% in Uttar Pradesh, 23% in Rajasthan and 20% in West Bengal and Himachal Pradesh. Besides, nearly 17% of the food samples tested in Bihar and Chandigarh, 16% in Nagaland, 15% in Punjab, Madhya Pradesh and Orissa, 14% in Haryana, 12% in Tamil Nadu and 10% in Maharashtra were adulterated.

In 2010, FSSAI picked up over 1.17 lakh samples of food articles and tested them. Around 13% of the samples overall were found to be adulterated. Interestingly, adulteration rates in Delhi was low - 4% while in Karnataka it was just 5%.

Around 13% of food samples found contaminated nationwide - The Times of India

True that there is a significant amount of contamination and adulteration of food materials in India and this is the same for any third world country, we are no USA/european countries to check the quality standard of every food material coming out in to the market. though I hope this pathetic situation changes in the times to come...

Excellent thread based on a blog published in 2003, which was 12 years back.

Im so proud of my fellow Think Tank Analyst for giving an opportunity to all international members to debate on cow urine in Pakistan defence forum based on a decade old article.

People like you my friend are the back bone of the forum and responsible for maintaining the quality and for providing an atmosphere for friendly constructive debate, for example on cow dung and cow urine which is a very important topic for a defence forum.

Only Cow's Urine & Dung are Pure in India
The title is not palatable but I did not put the title, it was the author. If you want, I can change the title.

True that there is a significant amount of contamination and adulteration of food materials in India and this is the same for any third world country, we are no USA/european countries to check the quality standard of every food material coming out in to the market. though I hope this pathetic situation changes in the times to come...
Correct and we have these problems too. However, when your countrymen will single out Pakistan and act as if everything is green in India and everything is shit in Pakistan, then threads such as this will appear. I do not find any pleasure in posting crap such as this, it comes only in retaliation.

Excellent thread based on a blog published in 2003, which was 12 years back.

Im so proud of my fellow Think Tank Analyst for giving an opportunity to all international members to debate on cow urine in Pakistan defence forum based on a decade old article.

People like you my friend are the back bone of the forum and responsible for maintaining the quality and for providing an atmosphere for friendly constructive debate, for example on cow dung and cow urine which is a very important topic for a defence forum.

Only Cow's Urine & Dung are Pure in India
what is wrong in discussing old topics here ... we discuss kargil here , many India prefer to discuss 1971 here and we have no objection about that , so what is wrong in discussing an old topic on this forum ... we learn from the history so it is always good to discuss about it my friend ... and it would never bring down the quality of this forum... look at the language that some of the indians are using on this thread and you can see only the thread maker good

One of your member even abused me and you wont have any objection about that @SpArK this is international forum not a place where you can abuse people ...
and abusing a senior member like @syedali73 we wont tolerate that @WebMaster sir please take action

what is wrong in discussing old topics here ... we discuss kargil here , many India prefer to discuss 1971 here and we have no objection about that , so what is wrong in discussing an old topic on this forum ... we learn from the history so it is always good to discuss about it my friend ... and it would never bring down the quality of this forum... look at the language that some of the indians are using on this thread and you can see only the thread maker good

I didnt say its wrong. I only congratulated him..

Yes its a very hot topic and very suitable for this forum.

Please provide your valuable opinion, we are all ears.

Come on man, you are writing as if this is for the first time a non defence -related thread is posted.

Come on man, you are writing as if this is for the first time a non defence -related thread is posted.

Not at all..... there has been a lot of constructive discussions based on this, earlier by many notable members.

I am glad you opened this thread, its been a while.

I dont mind if its 12 year old blog source, but this thread was inevitable .

There are thousands of threads like this on this forum from Indian side and i have never seen you raising any objection now all of the sudden when something is against India which is again not written by @syedali73 you would raise the Alarm bells .... This is the job of the moderators which thread should be there which should not be there , your job is to give ratings and for sure few Indians deserve that on this thread why dont you do your job sir and discourage the one who is abusing ...

I have checked your profile @syedali73 please check his profile every post that he makes is againt pakistan @WebMaster @Horus @Emmie @Oscar @Jango take action against this indian troll and also check his profile you would know for sure who he is really
I love the part when they use Pakistan Flag i feel proud when i see that
feel free to recheck, and maybe this time try to use all of your brain power rather then 1% of it

I've noticed that our Pakistani friends have started a new approach on PDF and that is to start opening threads that are history. This one is from 2003!! :o: :partay:

Good God Almighty! These guys are really stuck in a time warp of epic proportions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom