What's new

India knows ‘it can’t have a war with China’

In my opinion chinese are underestimating usa, regional powers alliance ...not military but their effectiveness on a strategic level..this will be china downfall ..
It doesnt has a single strategic alley in the region. China didnt believe india or regional powere were its adversaries and hasnt done much to prepare itself...for example much of chinese money is following into its adversaries..

Surrendra Modi.

If Pakistan did not retaliate feb 27, Indians would have been emboldened.

India could have dropped artillery rounds close to chinese positions. Then claim next time it will not be a warning. Modi instead spoke.

In my opinion chinese are underestimating usa, regional powers alliance ...not military but their effectiveness on a strategic level..this will be china downfall ..
It doesnt has a single strategic alley in the region. China didnt believe india or regional powere were its adversaries and hasnt done much to prepare itself...for example much of chinese money is following into its adversaries..
Xi Jinping is being an arrogant prick with so much overconfidence and pride in China's rise, he's willing to alienate massive nations and make enemies everywhere - He doesn't have the humility necessary to flourish a successful empire. I see increasingly hostile attitude towards China among almost all nations except Pakistan & Russia.

Xi Jinping is being an arrogant prick with so much overconfidence and pride in China's rise, he's willing to alienate massive nations and make enemies everywhere - He doesn't have the humility necessary to flourish a successful empire. I see increasingly hostile attitude towards China among almost all nations except Pakistan & Russia.
Its not xi problem but chinese thinking as a whole..infact xi might change things given how he has consildated power from different factions into himself.
But thats the problem russia is dying and pakistan is nothing ..china has far too many regional enemies

"India will be more humiliated than after the 1962 border conflict with China if it cannot control anti-China sentiment at home and has a new military conflict with its biggest neighbor, analysts said on Sunday."

This tactics of bringing 1962 to create psychological pressure has become boring now. In 1967, just before the Chola La and Nathu La clash, the Chinese used to bring loudspeakers at LAC and continiously ran propaganda about 1962 'lessons'. Well, everyone knows how effective that psy war was then. Please come up with something innovative.

Modi is playing with words in order to avoid an escalation
Completely agree. A chap good for nothing.

Its not xi problem but chinese thinking as a whole..infact xi might change things given how he has consildated power from different factions into himself.
But thats the problem russia is dying and pakistan is nothing ..china has far too many regional enemies
Yes - the Chinese mindset reeks of arrogance and narcissism - the great fall comes next.

Any Indo-CN war will have serious consequences in the region as well as the world, both are N. Powers and with a string of strategic enemies around CN will have more headaches in future even if no war for time being, Even the OBOR will see a downfall with reduced movement of merchandise when world is in recessiin mode and Countries trying to save forex by having local manufacturing not to speak of trade embargo agajnst China by major trading partners, those countries who invested in OBOR wil be in doldrums soon.

Samething happend after Doklam ...but this time they literally make ot clear in mind of Indian youth under 25 that China is enemy country ..... the loss 20 precious lives will show us way to get rid of Chinese shit from India for ever....
You Indians are still sleeping, your country is being Balkanized, do you know what is Balkanization ?

I think arrogant prick with so much overconfidence is Mr Modi. He was barking all around with his tall claims of 56 inch chest. He started a planned murder of Muslims in Kashmir and rest of India, he abbrogated 70 year old article 370. Arrogant prick with so much overconfidence is Mr Modi and Amit Shah and Bipin Rawat

You Indians are still sleeping, your country is being Balkanized, do you know what is Balkanization ?

I think arrogant prick with so much overconfidence is Mr Modi. He was barking all around with his tall claims of 56 inch chest. He started a planned murder of Muslims in Kashmir and rest of India, he abbrogated 70 year old article 370. Arrogant prick with so much overconfidence is Mr Modi and Amit Shah and Bipin Rawat
More Muslims have killed Muslims than any other religion. Pakistanis have killed more Kashmiris through state sponsored terror and cross border firing than anything else. Within Pakistan and Afghanistan, Muslims are killing other Muslims everyday under so many different guises. Life of Pakistani Kashmiris isn't much better off but they are a suppressed lot, forced to be part of a nation with the highest covid density, highest inflation, lowest economic growth and almost no future prospects in S.E Asia.

India is no longer the 1962 India, yes, India is now weaker than in 1962 compared to China
We have nuclear warheads and ballistic missiles capable of hitting every major city of your great empire. This century will be even worse than the century of shame during the opium wars.

More Muslims have killed Muslims than any other religion. Pakistanis have killed more Kashmiris through state sponsored terror and cross border firing than anything else. Within Pakistan and Afghanistan, Muslims are killing other Muslims everyday under so many different guises. Life of Pakistani Kashmiris isn't much better off but they are a suppressed lot, forced to be part of a nation with the highest covid density, highest inflation, lowest economic growth and almost no future prospects in S.E Asia.
That's what I don't understand about these guys. Muslims killing Muslims in ME, Africa and Afghanistan is ok for them.

the loss 20 precious lives will show us way to get rid of Chinese shit from India for ever....
Bulshhit, Pm Moti has already labeled them as aggressor when he questioned the fact that were they on Indian side or Chinese and since moti has clearly stated that no territory was lost hence the 20 who laid their lies were in fcact aggressors

Any Indo-CN war will have serious consequences in the region as well as the world, both are N. Powers and with a string of strategic enemies around CN will have more headaches in future even if no war for time being, Even the OBOR will see a downfall with reduced movement of merchandise when world is in recessiin mode and Countries trying to save forex by having local manufacturing not to speak of trade embargo agajnst China by major trading partners, those countries who invested in OBOR wil be in doldrums soon.
Lol no one would do a trade embargo against China if both countries go to war, not even the US. The only possible embargo I can see would be if China just decided to invade India right now with no Indian provocation ... which would be an act of aggression. But I doubt China would ever go to war with India under these circumstances. It won't be like a German invasion of Poland or the Japanese invasions.

Back
Top Bottom