What's new

India kicks out Pakistani sportsmen out of Chandigarh Hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO leave it, I quite like the title :devil:

Only ewish our govt had the brains to do it in real life :tdown:

its a problem with bureaucrats, anybody who has dealt with them knows how inefficient they are.

What else to expect from small heart Hindus............

Still better than sportsmen being shot at by large hearted Pakistani muslims with even larger guns..

There should be no Pakistani players going to India for ANY sports, none coming here either. Period!

Agree one hundred percent. No people to people contact till Pakistan stops terrorism exports to India..

There should be no Pakistani players going to India for ANY sports, none coming here either. Period!

hehehe... you are nothing in the scene of making relations between two countries... gov. body will do that as they please.. hitting keyboard online & becoming mod or god of a sitr forum doesnt makes a man any bit mature ... you are a live example of that..

not any newspaper or electronic media said as per your words ...not even Pakistani. May be the players relocated due to any visa issues...

pathatic attitude man.

Can i nominate you for PM of pakistan so that you can make that come true? After all these illegal bangladeshi muslims, last thing we need is for illegal pakistanis to cram in india. We have too many muslims in the land of hindus already :cry:

why? i dont get it?

friendship should be there, but cultural mingling shouldn't be there, this is my opinion

bro believe me if both country breaks all relationship frm each other than both country men will be happy. there wil be no issue of tussle than. both country can take care of economy and welfare of people. terrorism wil be end . i bet on my idea. think deeply.

What about cutting up all ties including trade,logistics and go for an all out Nuclear war to settle everything? :drag:

What about cutting up all ties including trade,logistics and go for an all out Nuclear war to settle everything? :drag:

i dnt say about nuclear war. bt if both country breaks all relation frm eachother than there wil be no war. just peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom