What's new

India kicks out Pakistani sportsmen out of Chandigarh Hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Mod seems to be looking lot of soap operas,,,Cant u make it from the title ??
aur kitna soap opera...

Pakistan urgently needs some soap operas to entertain its drama queens. These mountain out of a mole dramas are killing me.

twisted title and see how many people thanked the post.

No sympathies, they deserve it...

Hold your Horses. First of all they were dined 'Visa' to visit India due to Security Reasons. However, Government of India intervene in the matter. Therefore, they got Visas. They only had visa to visit MOHALI and not Chandigarh. That is why they were asked to leave Chandigarh and stay in a Hotel at Mohali.

Moreover, matter has been escalated to Government of India and this would be taken care off. Pakistani Team won't face any grievances. PERIOD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistanis including the mod behaving like a bunch of drama queens .

They are trying to make an issue out of nothing behaving like insecure women .

Small hearted Indians. :lol:

Small hearted would be people who go around shouting that they have a huge heart, no prizes for guessing who those people are:lol:

I mean if you really had a big heart, you wouldn't have to keep saying it again and again, hey we have big hearts, hey we have big hearts, like a kid suffering from tourette's or something.

If You and your likes have problem with India and Indians , you can go to mars . Here is the application
https://apply.mars-one.com/

Do enjoy and never come back ..oh sorry i forgot its only one way ticket :P.

So Pakistani sportsmen were asked to abide by the paperwork they possessed, and pakistani large hearted drama queens felt like ''someone's poured chilles down their sses''?

Did I get that right? I'm still having trouble believing such feeble minded people exist. What a shame to the forum.

Why are you surprised? Haven't you seen enough of this esteemed mod already?
Yeah! He's banned me more times than I care to remember! I think he needs to revisit the terms and conditions on PDF and apply his mind intelligently.
AngryBoss.gif

no, muslim and hindus in general dont have the same culture, this alone is the big difference and thus why the two countries seperated, this can not be changed and should not be changed, but again the focus should be friendship, not cultural mingling. I strongly believe in the two nation theory

I have seen your Punjabi movies, where Pakistanis actors uses the words like veer ,pra ,pyo same like Sikhs and Hindus. :wacko:

Love the title! Looks like the kick was felt in Australia too :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom