What's new

India keeps war hysteria alive, says ‘spy’ held

@KRAIT
Actually, Pakistani pigeons are not cut out for spying, rather they are trained to attack the Indians. :butcher:
Attacking kids, Bad Boiiii. :angry:

Well we have a solution for this. Pakistani Pigeon get owned. :haha3:

Sharp-shinned Hawk attacking Pigeon - YouTube

P.S. I think both of us will get warning or infraction. :D

It is people like haviZsultan that openly speak for shia and against extremist.
That makes them more dangerous. People think they are saying everything right, so wrong information also gets a direct weight to authenticity.

Its deception 101. Tell 9 truths to gain confidence and then pass on 1 false information.

Let me tell you, its been used for propaganda with good efficiency.

Last edited by a moderator:
@haviZsultan On other thread you were saying that you might be kidnapped and made to disappeared. So who is scared ? :azn:

Doesn't matter what you think, leave Ansaris, care about Hazaras and Shias first.

I was taking that as a case and the exact thing I said was if they grab you (Muse) or me we know where we are going and that meant for talking against the US. lol.

I have enough trust in my forces and the ISI to know what they will do and what they won't do. Very few people are beghairat and so lacking in Nationalism that they lose all sense and today the day of Bhutto is over. I am not scared but hurt that my sacrifices for land and nation aren't counted. If I was scared I wouldn't say I will take the bullet for my forces to prove my nationalism.

Here I was reffering to your government Mr thick brained. They arrest so-called spies to keep you subservient, afraid of a constant, looming terror plot which actually does not exist and those with primitive minds actually believe the Indian government when they say... "look by magic we caught a spy that is Ansari even though we know that is the most secular house in all of Lucknow/Bihar" etc.

So basically due to the current situation... 9/11 and all. You have a host of western countries listening to some of the most pathetic most notorious bullshit to escape Indian mouths in the past 20 years. They do not know your history of blame. They do not know how you lied about Samjhauta express. They just believe crap because partly their own minds are primitive and they are afraid of a terror plot like India. :lol:
@KRAIT you believe everything the government says, this is your failing. No one elses.

Man, its @KRAIT. He is like a girl in love that just can't get enough. Doesn't stop following me on any thread which is about India. He always brings up Afzal Guru as if that man is his mentor and then starts this. :D

Also innocents have been framed in both India and Pakistan. It comes with being hawkish about terror issues. Someone has a fight on the internet and they run after his friend. A Muslims has a fight in a bar and ends up being arrested as a terrorist. India has POTA, US has Patriot act, Pakistan has Anti terrorism bill 2013 edition which allows us to take the property of family members of a terrorist. All are overboard measures and extraneous powers to law enforcement.

I was going through this a week ago maybe... how the war has affected our psyche and I noticed that one day I said aaj toh Peshawar mein sirf ek insaan mara gaya, Quetta was the real blast, (many innocents died there) and action has to be taken against LEJ. But then I thought whether the life of that one person in Peshawar blast was worth any less than that of any one of those in the Quetta one. Its affected our mind each in its own ways. In Pakistan we have become used to death and suffering and in India Muslims have become a suspect community which is part of the reason there is a lack of will to look into cases we have of property and Sana bajis death.

There is also property of Hyderabadi deccan families taken which has still not been returned.

Indian government is playing on fear and maintaining a hype by this constant ISI did so and so and this member was arrested. What does it do? Create an atmosphere of hatred and suspicion which is poisoning peace efforts+a lot of innocents are arrested because the police isn't fair. Eventually this leads to riots and pogroms between the communities in India itself.

Also spies are arrested all the time even in Pakistan. Nothing goes in the news and papers and have even seen some of the cases. Its just done when people want to keep enemity alive that its leaked to papers.

Havizsultan, indeed innocents have been framed, great injustices done to individuals by those in power in India, just like ANY OTHER developing country. How can I deny that? Infact I challenge you to find 1 Indian who denies that.

BUT, that does not mean every case where we know nothing of is a case of framing and injustice. Thats just prejudice and flaming.

Also do not hold it against Indians who have faith in our judiciary and the supreme court that cleared guru's death. Our courts have been fairly good and have not failed us as bandly as most in other developing countries. And they have been inclusive too, heck our chief justice now is a Muslim. So if we trust our courts, and you don't, thats no reason for you to flame us in every thread. Just the way you want equality and justice for your people, you should consider that many of us may be wanting that sincerely too. And thats inspite of the heated word that people say on the internet.

@haviZsultan I gather information from my own research and then make informed judgement.

I know how to do research. Its my profession. I don't take things at face value.

While justice in India is duly served across the board. :cheers:Death penalty mostly awarded to dalits and religious minorities
Well thing is what you want to observe. In India most of the people killed are Hindus. Most of the malnourished children, child birth related complication resulting in death of women and child, hunger related deaths etc., majority are Hindus.

Now imagine if it happens with Minorities as major portion, you all will be crying fowl.

I know how to represent data and make false conclusions. There are many ways to present a data and wrong theory to fool anyone. Its a part of research to weed out bad research papers.

Give me any data, I can make a believable theory by using figment of my imagination. :chilli:

So choice is yours. Look at Supreme Court Chief Justice bench of India. :lol:

Havizsultan, indeed innocents have been framed, great injustices done to individuals by those in power in India, just like ANY OTHER developing country. How can I deny that? Infact I challenge you to find 1 Indian who denies that.

BUT, that does not mean every case where we know nothing of is a case of framing and injustice. Thats just prejudice and flaming.

Also do not hold it against Indians who have faith in our judiciary and the supreme court that cleared guru's death. Our courts have been fairly good and have not failed us as bandly as most in other developing countries. And they have been inclusive too, heck our chief justice now is a Muslim. So if we trust our courts, and you don't, thats no reason for you to flame us in every thread. Just the way you want equality and justice for your people, you should consider that many of us may be wanting that sincerely too. And thats inspite of the heated word that people say on the internet.

I respect your views Fateh71. But I will uphold my views on the matter. My family history and our background has caused us to lose a little bit of faith and trust in India so when it says something perhaps I automatically disbelieve, its almost as natural a reaction as blinking. So do forgive me.

But it is true that many Indians are truly sincere and genuinely concerned about minorities within and are ready to raise issues prevalent in society.

Perhaps it is preliminary to say he was innocent but I do not believe that these constant 'spies' being captured are indeed spies. Also Krait always takes the discussion somewhere else. I advise you to stop his trolling.

Another innocent muslim picked up and framed as a spy. The Indians have perfected this mendacious art of lying through their teeth so well that there is no logic that can argue with them and pull them out of the "we are victims of Pakistani terrorism" mentality.

Indians have a habit of doing this almost constantly and continually. They are champions at illegally framing and murdering civilians. Our entire family history is a witness to this.

was he innocent,just like afzal guru??

saw your comments in the senior section,and was shocked..

@KRAIT

Actually, Pakistani pigeons are not cut out for spying, rather they are trained to attack the Indians. :butcher:

Pigeon-attack.jpg
and then you say,it is only india,which wages a proxy war against pak??:azn:

Well thing is what you want to observe. In India most of the people killed are Hindus. Most of the malnourished children, child birth related complication resulting in death of women and child, hunger related deaths etc., majority are Hindus.

Now imagine if it happens with Minorities as major portion, you all will be crying fowl.

I know how to represent data and make false conclusions. There are many ways to present a data and wrong theory to fool anyone. Its a part of research to weed out bad research papers.

Give me any data, I can make a believable theory by using figment of my imagination. :chilli:

So choice is yours. Look at Supreme Court Chief Justice bench of India. :lol:

isse ek muhavra yaad aya-

eet ka jawab patthar se dena.

Some Great mod Changed the original news heading to suit his personal agenda .

Another innocent muslim picked up and framed as a spy. The Indians have perfected this mendacious art of lying through their teeth so well that there is no logic that can argue with them and pull them out of the "we are victims of Pakistani terrorism" mentality.

Indians have a habit of doing this almost constantly and continually. They are champions at illegally framing and murdering civilians. Our entire family history is a witness to this.

Another innocent Muslim ?

Now after debating all failed technical points Pakistanis will go back to same old religious victim-hood tactic.

Your ''fitna'' is not going to work because our basics are quite strong, all you will end up is making muslims more vulnerable and suffer. Oh what can be expected form you guys we can see how muslims in Pakistan and elsewhere are suffering.

Seems you are stepping on your own tail....first you complain on some terminologies and now comes the habitual chest thumping. Off course you are doers....no living thing is safe from your doings and i am sure even after all this you walk tall without a single guilt on your ....errr...concious. !!

Indian Media gone crazy...India caught a spy camel sent by ISI. - YouTube

Pigeon held in India on suspicion of spying for Pakistan - Telegraph

Indian media uses late MQM MPA photo for Hyderabad blasts suspect – The Express Tribune

All I now one Pakistani spy has been caught place on the hook while you are wasting time on searching links we are already done with debating.

We will put that ISI guy into real test and make him chirp like a parrot.

I have already started noticing the pain from few Pakistani posters who coincidently follow his religion, you can do the same.

BTW this is my answer to one of the link you have posted on India TV.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...ter-mind-deccan-bomb-blast-5.html#post3962739

Now find the rationality on how we react that is on a media spoof and a news where agencies have held someone red handed.

I will expect you to use your brain and make sense when next time you tag everything and anything into same genre of bad India, bad media, bad air force, bad Indians blah blah blah.

was he innocent,just like afzal guru??

saw your comments in the senior section,and was shocked..

and then you say,it is only india,which wages a proxy war against pak??:azn:

Experiences... what you see play a major role and I believe there are certain actions and disparities that widen a clearly existant (in fact almost always existant) trust dificit between said nations and said people. I do believe Afzal Guru was innocent, yes but a lot of people did. All of Kashmir did. I do not think this is something that would warrant shock.

You can copy the said comment here, reply and I will respond. I get carried away as the situation is pretty personal for me and then there is some angry bird. :D

As far as my recent comments are concerned (unless someone hacked my account) I never said it was only India taking part in the proxy war. I said what India does the west is keen to ignore or turn a blind eye to. But Pakistan, even if it touches India's hair it will be a victim of their ire. Its got to do with the fear sparked by the war on terror and Pakistan's lousy reputation. ISI should just be disbanded if you ask me and a new agency raised for foreign operations. An agency shouldn't be notorious and the victim of all blame.

Pakistan's situation is a mess. No one believes it, no one trusts it. This gives India an opportunity and it is supporting elements such as the BLA and even maybe some of the 100+ terrorist outfits operating in FATA. Infact one analyst from Lower Dir I know has regularly confirmed this and has pictures of INSAS rifles.

Back
Top Bottom