What's new

India Journal: Why Does India Hate Women?

Dunno Why?

but i love them.

Unfortunately most Indians don't share your view.

Indian men like non Indian women

Arun married Elizabeth Hurley and now he is dating another non Indian woman named Kim Johnson.

Arun married Elizabeth Hurley and now he is dating another non Indian woman named Kim Johnson.

Out of billions u got 1 example and make it "most Indians"..

Is the kindergarden tutor still coming and giving lessons..

Or he done a facepalm and ran off???

Cross cultural weddings take place all the time !!
And you are generalising it for all indians

I find it very COMMON for Indian users here to drag off topic material not related to the topic into the thread. And often the off topic material is eit,her Pakistan or a non-Indian user's nationality.
mutual feelings dude,even i feel sorry for those on you side. so instead of opening a new thread and wasting bandwidth why not post relevant issues here ?

Out of billions u got 1 example and make it "most Indians"..

Is the kindergarden tutor still coming and giving lessons..

Or he done a facepalm and ran off???

What ? You were expecting me to post 1 billion examples of Indian men with non Indian women ?

To expect a billion example shows how much of logical mind you possess.

To generalise is very easy for the incompetent.

Benny..
Sometimes I think why PDF does not have a role like Troll enforcer/Flamer..

There are good business cases for that considering number of Troll posts /day

Indian man exclusively attracted to White women
Indian man exclusively attracted to White women | Is It Normal? | http://isitnormal.com

Why Indian/desi guys find white women more attractive!
Why Indian/desi guys find white women more attractive! | The Indians Abroad

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Indian man exclusively attracted to White women
Indian man exclusively attracted to White women | Is It Normal? | http://isitnormal.com

Why Indian/desi guys find white women more attractive!
Why Indian/desi guys find white women more attractive! | The Indians Abroad

Benny..
Sometimes I think why PDF does not have a role like Troll enforcer/Flamer..

There are good business cases for that considering number of Troll posts /day

The guy spends all the time in PDF posting the thrreads after googleing with keywords "India" and jumps all over if he feels an article is negative..

Mods just keep a blind eye , even if the reputation is well known.

Shows how much serious these people are on quality maintenance of the forum.

I dont know why but I am getting reminded of Imran khan, the next best thing to God for Pakistan, by reading this Arun and Elizabeth Hurly thing.. Wonder why??

I dont know why but I am getting reminded of Imran khan, the next best thing to God for Pakistan, by reading this Arun and Elizabeth Hurly thing.. Wonder why??

Mr. Khan said NO to Princess Diana back then when she was hitting on him.

Buddy, You gotta read the 1st word of the name of the forum.. And then try to remember the obsession a particular country has for India.. Then all the mystery about the issues you have mentioned will vanish ;)

Maybe the option is to ask Oxford to replace the word troll with his name..

Though it will be harsh on other Hafizzs of the world

This is not quite uncommon from a country like India which is male dominated and pretty backward when its come to the treatment for the woman. Trust and love for woman has no place here which we can see even in the case of sitta. She had to give exam of fire. This is the place where woman used to be burned along with the dead husband as woman did not have the right to live longer then their husband and obviously did not have no right for marrying after their husband death or after divorce. They only needs to pass their whole life while remaining in sorrw wearing a white saree and without bangles. This is a pretty backward country regardless of how many Indian girls wear short dresses and bikini to wannabe just like the westerners.

Forgot to add womans here are still named as nakusa or unwanted. Feeling pretty sad for the Indian womans. Christian and muslim missionaries should reach to the woman like drove and should convert them. Christian missionaries are already actively doing it. Muslim missionaries should take further steps.

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 AM ----------

Thank you hafizzz for liking my comment...:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom