What's new

India Journal: Why Does India Hate Women?

Yup muslims r evil... we burn women the ritual is called satti.. and female infanticides or fetus genocide is done in our country..

Get lost to ur ashram of hate!

sati was not a forced ritual but a voluentary one,only made forced in some communities during the muslim rule since you would know what would happen to a lone widow :frown:

and people dont hate women,they are just seen as a liability as she will not stay with her parents forever(assumed the boys will),have to spend money on marriage,dowry,etc and is mostly concentrated between poor people

I am sure you conveniently chose to ignore the comments by your Pakistani mate to whom I was replying.
Satti? Do you believe that we really burn widows? Really? Are you that dumb? It was an ancient tradition confined to very few communities decades ago. And it was more of a culture issue, not a religious one.
Sure even I can put Islam under the lens on the topic of "Equality towards women"; but then its really not worth it.

Go ahead! islam was the first religion to give a right in inheritace to women,right to vote,education,choice to marry whom they like etc.. and i can surely put hinduism under the lenss of equility of women too..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom