What's new

India joins Ballistic Missile Defence Club

^^

He he he u be happy in your Disney land. Don't troll around with nonsense posts.

^^

this is not the right thread. open a new thread in "http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-forum/" and discuss it there.

Again Don't troll around.

^^

this is not the right thread. open a new thread in "http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-forum/" and discuss it there.

Again Don't troll around.

you appointed yourself as the judge? when this thread is about the India missile development, the legitimacy of such development is of course not off topic.

Ok so the point is had India stopped Iran from developing? NO.

Every country has right to develop weapons for it's own security.

Every country has right to develop weapons for it's own security.

not for nuclear weapons and its delivery systems.

India dragged Pakistan, a few peaceful nation, into the nuclear race a few years ago. As a damn poor developing country, India is even operating aircraft carrier. Based on such proved track record, the legitimacy of such development must be questioned and its clear ambition of invading other countries must be stopped.

Please don't tell me such long range missiles are for defense purpose, it is NOT, it is for offensive use.

Because Indians are dreaming to become "superpower" as they have been repeatedly
saying to everyone

Because Indians are dreaming to become "superpower" as they have been repeatedly
saying to everyone

anything wrong in dreaming ?

I think every one is dreaming and shall dream.
if some are not privileged to dream then they shall overcome self constructed boundaries.

Big Deal - so what if we have missiles , so does China , Pakistan , Iran and a host of nations. IT's a deterrent for every individual nation , if you ask me honestly , it helps promote peace.

If we truly wanted to Invade a nation (which is laughable) , you'd have seen ICBM's rolling out by the dozens , since we have the techno to do that using the PSLV .

it is illegal for India to develop nuclear weapons and the delivery systems. India is the threat to world peace.

and china is allowed to have them?

my god, how the hell can you even post something SO stupid? illegal for india to devlop nukes? tell me, which countries can legally develop nukes?

my god, how the hell can you even post something SO stupid? illegal for india to devlop nukes? tell me, which countries can legally develop nukes?

China !! , :rofl::rofl:

my god, how the hell can you even post something SO stupid? illegal :undecided:for india to devlop nukes? tell me, which countries can legally develop nukes?

Something stupid to u, can be intelligent to him.
It's his view, lil strange though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom