What's new

India joins Ballistic Missile Defence Club

now shuld be indian navel chef say india import missles thats why reguler test them.:hitwall:

blody non sence chef :blah:

Who the hell are you to say something nonsense to a navy chief. What the hell are you trying to say here. Just repeating the BS in several threads

who the hell is he to say our test is because we import missle and indian test is secceful mark in history . are there all indian forces chefs stupids ?

Although it might not matter but isn't the length of the missile a li'l too long? Does anybody have a comparative figures of the other missiles of this class? What is an average Silo length in the submarines?

Most of the SLBM are of a higher range then this one. I don't have comparative figures with me as of now. But one thing interesting about this missile is

"The test was conducted to check some of the vital parameters of Shaurya missile," the DRDO sources said. The solid propellant, two-staged missile is little over 10 metres in length and about half-a-metre in width, they said.

1/2 metre in width is a good sign it's quite a compact missile. And subs are preety big check the ATV dimensions:
Advanced Technology Vessel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Advanced Technology Vessel (ATV).

Added later: And these are going to be vertically launched. so this wuite fits in to the dimension

Last edited:
Such tests have been happening forever. Pakistan requires testing of missiles as the technology is flowing in from some other parts of the world. Therefore, regular testing is required," said Navy chief Admiral Sureesh Mehta, who is also the chairman of the chiefs of staff committee

:blah:

who the hell is he to say our test is because we import missle and indian test is secceful mark in history . are there all indian forces chefs stupids ?

why you are so eager to prove you are stupid.

Navy chief Admiral Sureesh Mehta should see video "truth about indian missiles" on Youtube by Indian channel CNN-IBN :D

^^

obviously he knows more then you so I feel like he is saying correct only

Navy chief Admiral Sureesh Mehta should see video "truth about indian missiles" on Youtube by Indian channel CNN-IBN :D

i thing he has to join high school again for re start his study

^^

obviously he knows more then you so I feel like he is saying correct only

lol then they are admiting themsleves in that video that we have to import because we cant make it ourself because we are becoming "superpower" :cheesy:

Last edited:
learn this first you and then your gov after that you have to say any one else

:sniper: indian missles

Imran he said some comment, so this does not mean that you nonsense words again chief of staff. At least I hadn't expected this from you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom