What's new

India, Israel Funding Taliban: Pakistan Pamphlets

Status
Not open for further replies.
pakistani nationalists we have prove about indian lietenant suppling rdx to terrorist to blast train to pakistan where all people burned where are that lietanent sir even your own media accepted it

he is court martial & in Jail now,:hang2::lazy:

The title is "India, Israel Funding Taliban: Pakistan Pamphlets"..

Well....how can these two countries support Taliban or worse how can taliban agree to work with these two when they are so against each other in every way. There is no logic which say it is possible.

The Pakistan military is resorting to invoking the religious sentiments of the tribal people in the country's northwest to seek their support in its fight against Taliban militants.

Article clearly says, PA is resorting to...

The military on Tuesday dropped pamphlets showing images of Taliban brutality and detailing the nexus between anti-Islamic forces and the Taliban, before a possible military operation in North Waziristan.

Oh....so this is one of the rarest examples when military of a state opt for such tactics. BTW, Taliban follows strict Islamic law (I am not saying about right or wrong). Is there any possibilities for them to work together.

The two-page pamphlet in Urdu reportedly details account of Taliban power arising out of links with "anti-Islamic (Indian) Research & Analysis Wing (RAW) and (Israeli) Mossad intelligence agencies and Indian consulates in Afghanistan.

It is understandable that some moron come on media and vomit conspiracy theories. But a professional army!!

The Taliban militants were accused of getting funds from India, Israel and al-Qaeda to buy heavy weapons and brainwashing innocent youth to fight against Pakistani forces.

So it is unbelievible combination of RAW+Mossad+AQ??
Just one question why CIA, SVR, MI5, MI6, NASA, X, Y,... are left out. :lol:

The pamphlet also informed the tribal people about the Taliban's real source of income, which to a large extent is generated from drug smugglers and "contacts" with anti-Islamic forces--a reference to India, a Hindu-majority country and Israel, a Jewish nation.

India is a secular country. But perhaps PA will never accept/understand it.

According to Pakistani tribal experts, exposing Indian and Israeli connections has always worked among the large number of poor and uneducated tribal population, as they perceive the two countries more "anti-Islamic" than other countries.

Yet Islamic AQ and taliban chose to work with these anti-Islamic forces..
But this part explains all why PA is doing all these funny things.

here i bring some sources when Indian explosives were found from Taliban

DAWN.COM | Pakistan | Indian-made IEDs recovered in South Waziristan

Indian explosives found from Lashkar-e-Jhangvi in Karachi, and India accuses of them all being supported by Pakistan.
Indian-made explosives seized in Karachi | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Indian explosives apprehended in Karachi Rupee News

When they find a shaving cream, soom wheat or other daily use stuff from terrorists attacking bombay, its called a concrete evidence and when explosives of Indian origin are found in Pakistan from Terrorists it is said they can be made from daily use stuff... funny

Now even if some explosives can be made from chemicals used in other daily use products, they are still strong evidence than a shaving cream or wheat which in no sense can be used for any evil purpose.

Pakistan and India have trade between them which touched 1.6Billion US Dollars in 2006-07, and in such a trade if some one finds a shaving cream or wheat then these are the very expected items and are widely available but explosive materials or chemicals related to explosives and only to be found from the terrorists is very unusual.

source for trade volume
Trade potential between Pakistan and India untapped

Natural Sources plz...

LOL....:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Its the Nations leading newpaper which doesnt publish B.S and it was started by QUAID E AZAM MUHHAMAD ALI JINNAH.
Try even harder.:azn:

Sooo what:blink:

The figure was confirmed by indian journalist and a close friend of manmohan singh last night by a telephone call during Geo tv interview with PM Azad Kashmirs presence

ohh then how this time you believe a Indian Journalist???:azn::devil::blink::lazy:

We have all proffs.....

I am sure you have, its just that no one else in the whole world has seen it. Are you guys planning to keep it all to yourselves.

L TTP fuk ups who recieve money,indian origin explosives RDX,chilli grenades,Vickers stain guns of indian origin,indian currency and indian medicine.

Indian currency huh ?? Never knew you could buy stuff in Pakistan with Indian money. What's the matter? Pakistani currency not good enough for you? Indian Medicine too?? Doesn't anybody believe in buying Pakistani anymore ?

Where is your evidence against Hafiz saeed?In ur head?
Try the UN Security council. They did put sanctions on him after all. Including your Chinese friends. You could try and do a CT or better still an MRI scan of their heads if you want.

Last edited:
pakistani nationalists we have prove about indian lietenant suppling rdx to terrorist to blast train to pakistan where all people burned where are that lietanent sir even your own media accepted it

I can see the pakistani security establishment turning to their best weapons, hatred of the jew and hindu ;)

And superji,

colonel purohit has not been charged in the samjhauta blast case, however a pakistani from karachi has been named by the UNSC and sanctioned for the same.

If you really work for the company, probably not a good idea to flaunt your employment information. You can get in trouble. Just a thought !!

Good thought but its ok. It was not the question, if I work for statestreet or not, the way people jump in and traduce each other, I just can't take it. Why are you guys so surprised, I really don't get it. Many Indians work for foreign MNCs, why people don't use their minuscule brain?

Thanks

Originally Posted by Super Falcon

he is court martial & in Jail now,:hang2::lazy:

It says it all.I need not to reply any more.Col prohit killed several pakistanis by burning the Samjhota express.

@Sab=
Kid im not indian and stop teaching me correct english coz im not american or british nor it is my state language or nor do i give a crap about them.
You have fun working as a cleric for them.:hitwall:

It says it all.I need not to reply any more.Col prohit killed several pakistanis by burning the Samjhota express.

@Sab=
Kid im not indian and stop teaching me correct english coz im not american or british nor it is my state language or nor do i give a crap about them.
You have fun working as a cleric for them.:hitwall:

CEO and Chair Person of Pepsi co. (Global) is also an Indian).

We embrace such clerical work. You should ask some Pakistani Literate how hideous knowledge you posses.

Thanks.

It will be nice if we have a system where, you hover over a thread and it will tell you trolls are at work, nothing on topic is discussed.

Where is your evidence against Hafiz saeed?In ur head?
Its in a dossier consisting of more than a thousand pages that has been handed over 3 times to Pakistan

Why u have all ur consulates near Pakistan border?
Because many infiltrators and anti india elements often try to seek in
Why BLA terrorts accept tht they get support from india?
They don't accept , they are forced to accept.
why afghan agents are caught from our FATA?
**** happens
Why indian weapons?
There's no evidence that terrorists have indian weapons or else , US would have screwed us by now.
Who was the terrorist supporting scum who supported mukti bhani terrorists
They were not terrorists , they were freedom fighters.
Whose countrys leader accepted tht they will play the sindh card Dunno

:cheers:

Id love to answer tht motherf..ker but my religion doesnt permit to do so.

Well what does your religion in pak teach you .oh ! It teaches to Brainwash illiterate and jobless people to take up arms and kill as many as they can by sending them in india in name of jehad . I dont think your or any religion in world teaches to do crime . Stop abusing .your religion does not teach you that . When you have committed the crime by abusing , you sure can answer back to that guy .

I think it is genius. Telling semi-illiterate tribal leaders that the Jews are funding the Taliban is GENIUS.

Guerrila Warfare VS Suicide bomber Guerilla Warfare.

It should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom