What's new

INDIA isn't Safe For World Cup T-20 (2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
U should never ever. If u have a bit of shame left then dnt send ur team...after all this nautanki of not coming . And i will be waiting still with a grenade...

Its not your father's tournament, Its ICC tournament otherwise we wont send our tam to that paleed shit ridden land watching the ugliest creatures on this planet sitting in the stadium.

Pakistan cant even hold their domestic cricket league in Pakistan and think conditions are the same in India. Pakistan's concerns don't hold at all.

This is bullshit daily mail India edition news. ICC never said it.

Its not your father's tournament, Its ICC tournament otherwise we wont send our tam to that paleed shit ridden land watching the ugliest creatures on this planet sitting in the stadium.
If u know that its not my fathers tournament then y the hell on earth u started crying abt the safety.u are bound to come or else icc will put the stumps in their right place..u know what i mean. Its not my fathers tournament but india is father of icc. Remember that .

Go n cry a river in front of icc office. U r so pathetic that u cant conduct psl in ur own country. Better u dont come here..i will be the first to put a grenade on ur team.
Than why u conduct ipl in dubai last season before ponting ur fingers see ur self

U indians are pathetic and stupid people of universe

Ever since the poor Sri Lankan team got shot at in Lahore by pakistani terrorists and all international games in Pakistan came to a full stop, pakistanis take every opportunity to remind the world how unsafe india is for sport.

I wonder why? ....any guess anyone?

:raise:

@AsianUnion LOOOOOL! I highly doubt world T20 will be a failure without Pakistani players, no one is even going to miss them just like the IPL.

The only loser will be Pakistan and Pakistani cricket fans. But, after all this drama and if the threat is genuine Pakistan shouldn't come otherwise they will look like drama queens who still came for money.

How come sole loser will be Pakistani fans, when no one, i mean not a single Pakistani fan wants to get a Indian visa and go and watch matches in India....highly doubt real Pakistanis are going to India in this security threat, insecure, and unsafe India...without security guarantees.. ICC tournament is not all abt money for Pakistanis.....instead it will be for money greedy India...Pakistanis are earning millions through PSL. PSL has given a major, major money boost to Pakistan and PCB income....and besides that Pakistan team calendar is full.

Memon has already said, if Pakistan, doesnot go it will take the sheen out of ICC India T20 world cup 2016...fact is no matter what the legal action, Pakistanis and Pakistani players, officials security in terror ridden extremist India is much more important than any ICC legal action.

India have more terrorist organization then pakistan, BJP, SHIVE SENA, VHP, RSS, RAM SENA and now India is converting into a safe haven of intolrant Hindu Extremist and presnt ruling NAMO led BJP Govt. is fully sheltring these hindu terrorists they are openly attacking on Dalits, Mulsims and other minorities of India and their terror radious is spreding day by day under the Goverment support recently they attacked on Argentina hockey team in this scenario the next year
World Cup T-20 2016 will not be safe place for foreign players .

Shiv Sena activists attack Argentina hockey team following loss

View attachment 275866

November 28, 2015 @ 1:14 PM byWeb Desk Published inSports

RAIPUR: Activists of Hindu extremist organization attacked the Argentinean field hockey team following India’s 3-0 drubbing in their Hockey World League match, ARY News reports.

Argentina thrashed India 3-0 in the opening match of the World Hockey League being played at Raipur.

Gonzalo Peillat scored the first goal for the Argentinean side in the third minute and Joaquin Menini doubled the lead in the 24th minute.

Peillat put the final nail in the coffin by netting the third goal for the away side.

However, the win did not go down well with the activists of Shiv Sena who attacked the visiting team on their way to the hotel.

They pelted stones at the team bus.

Although no injuries were reported in the attack still the players were alarmed due to the incident.
Shiv Sena activists attack Argentina hockey team following loss -

You have every right to not to participate at the world cup...You guys should prioritize your players life more than just coming here for the sake of money...

How come sole loser will be Pakistani fans, when no one, i mean not a single Pakistani fan wants to get a Indian visa and go and watch matches in India....highly doubt real Pakistanis are going to India in this security threat, insecure, and unsafe India...without security guarantees.. ICC tournament is not all abt money for Pakistanis.....instead it will be for money greedy India...Pakistanis are earning millions through PSL. PSL has given a major, major money boost to Pakistan and PCB income....and besides that Pakistan team calendar is full.

Memon has already said, if Pakistan, doesnot go it will take the sheen out of ICC India T20 world cup 2016...fact is no matter what the legal action, Pakistanis and Pakistani players, officials security in terror ridden extremist India is much more important than any ICC legal action.
Lol I don't understand why have you sent your Pakistani contingent to India for South Asian games if India was a security threat ? This all jumla on your side. :lol:

Less than 25 days left for world cup to begin. All the teams after finishing their last courrent tournies will make their way into india for practice session and practice matches.

Pakistan meanwhile also have their right to not participate in the tournament. They should stay away from the world cup and not bother to come to india.

Than why u conduct ipl in dubai last season before ponting ur fingers see ur self

U indians are pathetic and stupid people of universe

Last season ipl was conducted in india.
Dont make foolish statements.

Ahem..thats not going to happen. In the world of cricket, compared to India, Pakistan is a nobody.[/QUOTE
dont insult Pakistan by comparing with india..
money is not everything... even pimp have money now a days.. most of the time you guys acting totally low cast.

I think, t20 world cup 2016 should be start in Dubai because India is not safe country for any team.
Perfect one sir, and actually tell me how many people will come to watch the game in the stadiums ??

I don't understand, after BCCI cancelled the so called "Pakistani Domestic Series". Not only PCB or media but the whole country's ego was hurt and they started making useless news of how unsafe India is, as if the world even cares about what Pakistan says.

Very brave of PCB to take a stand against BCCI a Baap of ICC,it will inspire other minions in future.

But now PCB should live their word and don't come in India.

Other wise we have a saying - Thook kar Chatna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom