What's new

INDIA isn't Safe For World Cup T-20 (2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The world doesn't see India through Pakistan eyes. First Pakistan need to learn the definition of a terrorist. We are not dying without you. Don't come plzzz

Without Pakistan in terror plagued india.... insecure Indians already know, World cup t20 will be a failure, the sheen would be out of ICC World cup tournament hosted in India....and it will give Pakistanis a top excuse to stay out of India and any Indian hosted cricket games for good.

And Pakistanis management must not be a big fool to have their officials, players, staff attacked by hooligan violent Indians....it is a fact India is a very unsafe country...delhi is a rape capital. There is no benefit for Pakistanis or PCB at all by sending its team in a violent bad worthless country like India.

Last edited:
So, is Australia is gonna boycott it like they did the 2 in Bangladesh. I am certain there was zero threat against cricketers unlike the one at India!

Won't it be fun , If after so much chest beating Pakistan Team comes to play cricket in India with their tails down :D .

So, is Australia is gonna boycott it like they did the 2 in Bangladesh. I am certain there was zero threat against cricketers unlike the one at India!
Shut up cheerleader don't poke your nose where it doesn't belong! I've noticed you act more Pakistani than the Pakistani themselves.

@AsianUnion LOOOOOL! I highly doubt world T20 will be a failure without Pakistani players, no one is even going to miss them just like the IPL.

The only loser will be Pakistan and Pakistani cricket fans. But, after all this drama and if the threat is genuine Pakistan shouldn't come otherwise they will look like drama queens who still came for money.

Bangladesh now has chance to enter Super 10 round directly.

Pakistanis must be lot of crazies to put themselves willfully in harm's way.
Absolutely Correct !!!

But in case they decide to come to India then EITHER they are crazy OR all your hypothesis is wrong !!!

I hope Pakistan govt does not give permission to cricket team to play in India. Its a safety issue for our team. When our plays cant play IPL in individual capacity, how could they be safe playing as a team?

I m against mingling politics with sports. But its the trend that India started by constantly refusing to play. Now it has gone too far and Pakistan too should refuse to play in India as the atmosphere of blame game created by India and its media is too dangerous for our players to travel there.

Without Pakistan in it insecure Indians already know, World cup t20 will be a failure,
I guess, that you are one of those guys who sincerely believe that without participation of Pakistani Artists, Indian Bollywood will collapse.:azn:

Send the team.It's their problem guys , not ours.As they are the tournament organizers.
PCB needs to play it smartly.
At times not doing tit for tat is more advantageous than doing it.

Send the team.It's their problem guys , not ours.As they are the tournament organizers.
PCB needs to play it smartly.
At times not doing tit for tat is more advantageous than doing it.
Sensible post.....send your team and see for yourself

:) finally!
Atleast highliight world biggest democrazy who wants to convert every one and dont allow people to slaughter cow..
:) lets move T-20 to bangladesh atleast Pakistani matches.

:) finally!
Atleast highliight world biggest democrazy who wants to convert every one and dont allow people to slaughter cow..
:) lets move T-20 to bangladesh atleast Pakistani matches.

Ahem..thats not going to happen. In the world of cricket, compared to India, Pakistan is a nobody.

Go n cry a river in front of icc office. U r so pathetic that u cant conduct psl in ur own country. Better u dont come here..i will be the first to put a grenade on ur team.

we dont doubt you

we dont doubt you
U should never ever. If u have a bit of shame left then dnt send ur team...after all this nautanki of not coming . And i will be waiting still with a grenade...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom