What's new

'India is well-equipped to defend itself against China,' says Sushma Swaraj in Rajya Sabha

How many time told that China one off wasteful talk media hidden person toys played that small ground than vedio published this your regular duty .But always didn't realise understand. India own as nuclear weapon state you first approach only speech good action that moment Beijing , Shanghai , tibet region major worst. Damage . So we fight come front first otherwise go back your home.

yeah, I think it's the same guy.
he got the same profile pic. he was one of the biggest hater.
he was like installed just to fill hate for pakistan into indians. Anyways mods did a good job. Right leftofpatricots?

yes ..he is a traitor (anti-national) on social media...he was born in Indian kashmir and has become anti indian as he had lost someone from his family during insurgency in Kashmir..

How many time told that China one off wasteful talk media hidden person toys played that small ground than vedio published this your regular duty .But always didn't realise understand. India own as nuclear weapon state you first approach only speech good action that moment Beijing , Shanghai , tibet region major worst. Damage . So we fight come front first otherwise go back your home.

Buddy, that was as incomprehensible as hell. I am sorry but start with simple sentences before you type paragraphs.

yes ..he is a traitor (anti-national) on social media...he was born in Indian kashmir and has become anti indian as he had lost someone from his family during insurgency in Kashmir..
Terrorist or just collateral? Who are the dead type.

Many died it's just unfortunate may god give him wisdom.

Terrorist or just collateral? Who are the dead type.

Many died it's just unfortunate may god give him wisdom.
not sure, but few years back when we both were new to PDF...he had expressed this to me.....that he lost someone from his family in Kashmir and he hates India.

Stop cheerleading, RazPak.

We are not cheerleaders...

We have killed your countless soldiers and fought wars with you...Certainly Cheerleaders don't do that

Indians are appearing so serious now a days...Tough days, I know. :lol:

War or no war, Indians are in trouble. Expect more aggressive cooperation against India :enjoy:

And lost half your country, if you doesn't remember that one...

I remember it. Still, it doesn't mean we lost our capability to hurt or kill India. Infact, we grew stronger and are now more capable to damage you.

Forgot that?

U are in nasty surprise whether you are sleeping or trying to act sleepy.

It can be solved and will be solved, though not the way how you would like it to be.

First Sikkim issue will be solved then Kashmir will get attention...India can't do anything...

So, thats why China will solve Sikkim issue while we will solve Indian occupied Kashmir :)

This worthless woman was implicated in LAMO scam.

Imagine this Cheap, Indecent, Vulgar lady dancing on Rajghat:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom