What's new

India is under reporting COVID-19 Numbers :BBC

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I saw this report on BBC this lunch time. It is now posted on the youtube, so I am sharing it.

I was thinking this for weeks now. That's why I tried to argue with Indians on the forum that the testing and declared cases are not making sense for India.

Like the tests to cases ratio in Spain is over 40% while India is only 3%.
Now my suspicion is confirmed by BBC report.

Last edited:
Yep and Pakistan doesn't test that much.... Look at statistics on world o meter website. Pakistan has done only 65000 tests so far. India has done more than 4 lakh tests. United states is number 1 with 30 lakh tests.

This is what scares me :P Pakistan has only capacity to do 1 lakh tests more... We do only 10,000 tests per day. Pathetic....

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

I saw this report on BBC this lunch time. It is now posted on the youtube, so I am sharing it.

I was thinking this for weeks now. That's why I tried to argue with Indians on the forum that the testing and declared cases are not making sense for India.

Like the tests to cases ration in Spain is over 40% while India is only 3%.
The same problem exists in Pakistan.
No way is the death total in Pakistan less than a hundred.

Yep and Pakistan doesn't test that much.... Look at statistics on world o meter website. Pakistan has done only 65000 tests so far. India has done more than 4 lakh tests. United states is number 1 with 30 lakh tests.

This is what scares me :P Pakistan has only capacity to do 1 lakh tests more... We do only 10,000 tests per day. Pathetic....

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

Not entirely correct.

upload_2020-4-15_0-45-11.png

Pakistan has tested 317 people per million compared to India's 177 per million.
India in fact is among the lowest test per million in the world.
Only Indonesia, Bangladesh, Algeria etc have tested lower than India.

India has tests to infections ratio of only 4.69%
While even Pakistan is 8.37.

You are wrong India has only done 244K tests not 400K.

The same problem exists in Pakistan.
No way is the death total in Pakistan less than a hundred.

I doubt it. We all know how press in Pakistan is so hostile to Imran Khan. They would dig up any cases which are not reported and included in the statistics.
Pakistan is lacking the tests count because the crooked CM of Sind had returned the tests kits back to the Federal Government saying they were sub-standard. Federation says they were perfectly ok and since then they had been using it.
I think the biggest problem in Pakistan is Karachi , because of crooked PPP's leadership.
They couldn't prove in the SCP from where they had the ration and to whom they distributed it!!
They gave extremely stupid excuse that they distributed in the dark of the night quietly.
Really!!! so you didn't even had any lists, or made any lists who you gave the ration!!
I think we all can smell a rat.

Like the tests to cases ratio in Spain is over 40% while India is only 3%.

You can't force your way into someone home and test them. We can only test people who come forward with symptoms. Do you propose we test 130 crore.people for.the sake of it?
All this talk of low testing is just BS. In Canada, they will only test me only if I have atleast 2 symptoms of Wuhan Coronavirus.

The reason why cases are low in India is people to people.contact with.Chinese is low. We don't have millions of Chinese origin people who travel to China every now and then. Europe and America's has a lot of Chinese migrants here with family ties back home. They travel a lot. Businesses here also has lots of business ties with Chinese mainland.
This is one of the reasons why cases are less in South Asia. Most of cases are imported from Western countries and from foreigners through Tableegi Jamaat.

You can't force your way into someone home and test them. We can only test people who come forward with symptoms. Do you propose we test 130 crore.people for.the sake of it?
All this talk of low testing is just BS. In Canada, they will only test me only if I have atleast 2 symptoms of Wuhan Coronavirus.

The reason why cases are low in India is people to people.contact with.Chinese is low. We don't have millions of Chinese origin people who travel to China every now and then. Europe and America's has a lot of Chinese migrants here with family ties back home. They travel a lot. Businesses here also has lots of business ties with Chinese mainland.
This is one of the reasons why cases are less in South Asia. Most of cases are imported from Western countries and from foreigners through Tableegi Jamaat.

So how do you find asymptomatic cases?

You are not testing because like the indian doctor said " dont have enough kits , so we use them wisely".

People who have covid19 who are not showing symptons are infecting people so unless you dont test, you dont know the real numbers.

Blaming TJ and no interaction with chinese people is as lame of excuse as drinking cow piss to cure coronavirus

maxresdefault.jpg

So how do you find asymptomatic cases?

You are not testing because like the indian doctor said " dont have enough kits , so we use them wisely".

People who have covid19 who are not showing symptons are infecting people so unless you dont test, you dont know the real numbers.

Blaming TJ and no interaction with chinese people is as lame of excuse as drinking cow piss to cure coronavirus

View attachment 623705

This cow piss drinking video is getting really lame. It's actually more lamer than the people in those video.

As for asymptomatic cases, there is a reason why India has gone for an over 40 day lockdown now. Even Asymptomatic cases have to show symptoms at some point. 40 day lockdown will provide us with that data.

Yes we have testing kits issue. Random testing was done by ICMR across the country though with a limited sample, telling community transmission hasn't started except in some hotspot in Mumbai and Delhi. Even my state TN, second highest Wuhan viruses number hasn't shown community transmission. And my state is one of the best healthcare services provider in the country.

I am not blaming TJ here. Problem is having thousands of foreigners. Probably the same time thousands were in various Hindu temples.across the country. None of them have become hotspots. They did not have foreigners. TJ guys bought in people from hotspot nation of Malaysia, Indonesia plus many other nations and didn't inform authorities of foreigners being present. Even you Pakistani guys aren't sparing TJ in your country. So don't spare a fake tear here and there.

Travel from and to India should be suspended internationally until 2023-2025 otherwise we will experience another spread spearheaded by India

This cow piss drinking video is getting really lame. It's actually more lamer than the people in those video.

As for asymptomatic cases, there is a reason why India has gone for an over 40 day lockdown now. Even Asymptomatic cases have to show symptoms at some point. 40 day lockdown will provide us with that data.

Yes we have testing kits issue. Random testing was done by ICMR across the country though with a limited sample, telling community transmission hasn't started except in some hotspot in Mumbai and Delhi. Even my state TN, second highest Wuhan viruses number hasn't shown community transmission. And my state is one of the best healthcare services provider in the country.

I am not blaming TJ here. Problem is having thousands of foreigners. Probably the same time thousands were in various Hindu temples.across the country. None of them have become hotspots. They did not have foreigners. TJ guys bought in people from hotspot nation of Malaysia, Indonesia plus many other nations and didn't inform authorities of foreigners being present. Even you Pakistani guys aren't sparing TJ in your country. So don't spare a fake tear here and there.

Locking yourself down for forty days and not testing people who are showing signs of symptons wont make covid19 go away. The reason why you keep saying local transmission is not happenning and hotspots are not detected because your NOT TESTING. Your real figures of positive cases or people who are dying are not showing up because your simply not testing them.

Your state has the best medical facilities in India but what good is it if your not testing people who are showing signs of covid19 cases???

You only choose to blame TJ and indian muslims yet turn a blind eye on all those indians who travelled to Europe and brought this disease, since your not testing them, you dont know about asymptomatic cases from indians who travelled from europe or other parts of the world. You only blame Indian Muslims which is nonsense.

About the videos of cow piss. They are your netajis who are promoting cow urine as a cure for covid19, so you better watch your mouth before you blame your netajis lest you want to be labelled as a deshdrohi or a puncture wala.

BBC should take more concern about UK itselfe, instead of pointing at India,China and so on balabala

Back
Top Bottom