What's new

India Is Trusted And Stable But ‘More Expensive’ Than China, Vietnam For Businesses: US Trade Body

But the Tibetans have been joining the SFF to fight against the Hans Chinese 😄
Tibetan soldiers are waiting for you

Ethnic Tibetan PLA sniper girl Dawa Dolma shoots and breaks off a burning fuse of a detonator

See this real rebels happening to your India, not some made up twitter comment:

Last edited:
See this real rebels happening to your India, not some made up twitter comment:

Need your American masters to pat you on the heads for approval ? May you live in your delusional minds.

🤦‍♀️ Do you have comprehension issues!

Thanks for clearing my doubt!
You do have comprehension issues. Read post # 33 ... being very smart and innovative person/country you'd not have any problem to understand issues with reasoning and response

You are the one with the comprehension issues.

Buy a plane ticket for Jakarta or KL one of these days and go see.

Don't go to Shenzhen, it'll be too shocking for an Indian.

You are the one with the comprehension issues.

Buy a plane ticket for Jakarta or KL one of these days and go see.

Don't go to Shenzhen, it'll be too shocking for an Indian.

I'm and talking from my experience after living in China (Shenzen, Tianjin, Beijing, Suzhou and Shanghai) for 10 Yrs.

PS: Read the discussion or you comment or yo are here to troll?

I'm and talking from my experience after living in China (Shenzen, Tianjin, Beijing, Suzhou and Shanghai) for 10 Yrs.

PS: Read the discussion or you comment or yo are here to troll?

You are pushing the idea that any city in India is better than Shenzhen in terms of Infra, services etc.? Because that is what I read in your comments. @etylo @beijingwalker brothers what lies is this guy pushing ??

This is Shenzhen North Railway Station.
iu

This below is Mumbai Shivaji Railway Station (something your British masters gave you hundreds of years ago that is not even well maintained).

1279px-Chhatrapati_Shivaji_Terminus_railway_station_%28cropped%29.jpg

Hell - Train stations in 4th tier coastal Towns in Bangladesh are better than this that we are building currently.

iu

India has disputes with every single neighbor, it's the curse of South Asia.

A big nation with a puny and mean heart, that is what Indian govt. shows the world.

And with a per capita GDP nominal lower than Bangladesh.

Can be called a 4th world, 4th rate "superpower". Simple Logic. Bizarre but that is what they elect to call themselves.

Last edited:
What are you even trying to imply? What approval we need from the Americans?

The US state dept. runs your bhikharee entity.

This is evident from the activities of the state dept. in Asia with New Delhi.

They say 'jump' and you say how high....

Sad but true..

You are pushing the idea that any city in India is better than Shenzhen in terms of Infra, services etc.? Because that is what I read in your comments. @etylo @beijingwalker brothers what lies is this guy pushing ??

iu

This below is Mumbai Shivaji Railway Station (something your British masters gave you hundreds of years ago that is not even well maintained).

Hell - Train stations in 4th tier coastal Towns in Bangladesh are better than this that we are building currently.

iu

A big nation with a puny and mean heart, that is what Indian govt. shows the world.

Can be called a 4th world, 4th rate "superpower". Simple Logic. Bizarre but that is what they elect to call themselves.
I just laugh when Indians make the claim that Indian infras and developments are better than China, let them live in delusions.

I just laugh when Indians make the claim that Indian infras and developments are better than China, let them live in delusions.
@Bilal9 A Railway Station like no other
Rani Kamalapati
IMG-20221213-WA0008.jpg

Bengaluru's Kempegowda International Airport Terminal 2
1674870475693.png

1674870503226.png

The US state dept. runs your bhikharee entity.

This is evident from the activities of the state dept. in Asia with New Delhi.

They say 'jump' and you say how high....

Sad but true..

Last edited:
You can get more information on India’s infra by following Johnnys desk channel on YouTube

iu

iu

You too have comprehension issues!

I've said that India id expansive based on study we did few years back.
Read again!

Back
Top Bottom