What's new

India is the eighth most prolific hacking country: Akamai report

Couple of things:

1. This report doesn' t mention if the hacking is done by botnets.
2. If these hacking attempts were done by locals then cybercrime is not something to be proud of.
3. We have no clue if these hack attempts are state sponsored or regular cyber criminals.

Couple of things:

1. This report doesn' t mention if the hacking is done by botnets.
2. If these hacking attempts were done by locals then cybercrime is not something to be proud of.
3. We have no clue if these hack attempts are state sponsored or regular cyber criminals.

It's more to do with the origins of the attacks.

such as?

regardless of your answer the same as my above points

I think the abilities of the Russians are understated

You don't mean to say 41% of cyber attacks that the article is crediting China with is spent only on defending or retaliating the Americans - I am sure most countries in the world would have been prey to Chinese hackers.

You don't mean to say 41% of cyber attacks that the article is crediting China with is spent only on defending or retaliating the Americans - I am sure most countries in the world would have been prey to Chinese hackers.

we are also the victim of attacks from many other countries bar usa!I have given you an answer in 2nd line of post 38

we are also the victim of attacks from many other countries bar usa!I have given you an answer in 2nd line of post 38

Of course you must be - hackers tend to hit back too.

Of course you must be - hackers tend to hit back too.

must be attracting jealosies and envies - all over the world!We admit that!
the cyber war has been going on for some time!

Back
Top Bottom