What's new

India is the eighth most prolific hacking country: Akamai report

I know right... Some Krishna Patel keeps logging in my Fb account

thats barely hacking..either you are careless and you saved your password in some other's computer or else there was a keylogger installed by which they got your in and password..but how did you find the name of the guy???

thats barely hacking..either you are careless and you saved your password in some other's computer or else there was a keylogger installed by which they got your in and password..but how did you find the name of the guy???

If it is key loggers then very soon his online Bank-account would be compromised or they must have been already compromised by now.

If it is key loggers then very soon his online Bank-account would be compromised or they must have been already compromised by now.

yup,you are right..but again,some online banking sites use virtual keyboard.if he uses it,then his account might still be ok.

That was just a fib.

Well TBH i would say china and USA has some best hacking agencies.India is looking to protect its cyber networl by hiring 330000 hackers from all over india a meeting also took place in bangalore about this

Yea, no wonder India has such low number. I have interacted with a group of computer science engineering students who did no have a idea about hacking, Yea they did have an theoritical idea on how things worked but when I asked them to create a very simple RAT they were unable to sucessfully do it.

But I have also seen Indian professionsals working for AV and IDS companies who are damn tech savy and brilliant but most of them work in foreign nations If our defence establishment manages to tap the potential of these Individuals they can easily come up with better malwares,worm like the stuxnet or the Flame,etc...

Yea, no wonder India has such low number. I have interacted with a group of computer science engineering students who did no have a idea about hacking, Yea they did have an theoritical idea on how things worked but when I asked them to create a very simple RAT they were unable to sucessfully do it.

But I have also seen Indian professionsals working for AV and IDS companies who are damn tech savy and brilliant but most of them work in foreign nations If our defence establishment manages to tap the potential of these Individuals they can easily come up with better malwares,worm like the stuxnet or the Flame,etc...

Main reason for engineering students who dont know anything about hacking (well most of them)

our educational system
Reason why i say is hacking is not mentioned in a single on books and since most of them are bookworms they are not aware of it. But if they have got their exposure i they can perform great in any field

Main reason for engineering students who dont know anything about hacking (well most of them)

our educational system
Reason why i say is hacking is not mentioned in a single on books and since most of them are bookworms they are not aware of it. But if they have got their exposure i they can perform great in any field

i know chynios are always threat.... now another example....

our educational system

Exactly the point I was trying to make our Education system is damn pathetic they don't encourage inovation. Every thing is dependent on books and marks. Professors don't encourage students to implement what they study from books in practical situation.

The United States was the origin of more than half of the hacking attacks on China in the first two months of 2013, state news agency Xinhua said on Sunday, amid escalating tensions between Beijing and Washington over the use of the Internet.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...king-attacks-country-china.html#ixzz2SLsgoAoY

Not the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom