What's new

India is responsible for my Arrest in Saudi Arabia Zaid Hamid

There is secret news about his release. Bataiya jata hai ke Zaid ki batiin sun sun ke Saudi bole bhai please tum jao kitne paise chaiyee bataoo..

Funniest thing is Pakistan said keep him.

KSA did mistake by arresting him during umrah he was vistor of ALLAH and PROPHET MOHAMMAD (P.B.U.H)

Let come on his arrest he did nothing yet he was arrested in KSA in KSA i must say

Now the people and agencies responsible for his arrest and the country asking for its extradition would be under microscope. He was just a joke in Pakistan with his conspiracy theories but now after this event he is a hero. Why was India asking for his extradition ? The truth will come out soon.
Really? India asked for his extradition?? Never heard or saw this news any where.

These Indians are targeting Iran.

The poster is either a bot or an admin who posts news. Have you ever seen him comment even once??? The Indian flag is bs.

That means the title suggests its PDF that is targetting Iran and/or trying to create a rift between iranians and indians.

Last edited:
These Indians are targeting Iran.
so is that the new tag line pakistani security establishment has given to there media and social media jiyales to spread after there tag line that india is going to take bangaldesh fell on its face :azn: :haha:

KSA did mistake by arresting him during umrah he was vistor of ALLAH and PROPHET MOHAMMAD (P.B.U.H)

Let come on his arrest he did nothing yet he was arrested in KSA in KSA i must say
but KSA did arrest him despite that he was known as a true muhib e watan pakistani and had such a huge fan following in neo educated youth of pakistan .... i wonder what message saudies gave to pakistanies by arresting him :sarcastic:

Just googled Tahir Ashrafi and found he is a drunk molbi looks like the last egg of dinosaur :)

zebra post: 7985027 said:
HAQ Musing --- Indians are targeting Iran
Janab news coming in that LEJ has claimed the murder of 24 shias as a revenge for Iran and Assad, LEJ is a Pakistani organisation, we wish those innocent peoples souls rest in peace, largest number of people who hate Iran are in Pakistan.

Ohhhhhh It seems that Zaid sahab is not alone. There are so many contenders of Gazawa e hind. Afterall this concept is too much popular in Pakistan. Everybody is tempted to propagate cheap sensations.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom