What's new

India Is One Of The Few Countries Working On Hypersonic Missiles : U.S. Congressional report

Wait!
Didn't US mention my name? I have been personally and independently working on hypersonic missile for 30 years.
As soon as my wife give me the green light on my budget, the first missile will be deployed in my backyard as early as 2030.
You know, in 2000s, my hypersonic missile tech was in front of everyone. My wife has been holding me back on funding. It's all her fault.

Wait!
Didn't US mention my name? I have been personally and independently working on hypersonic missile for 30 years.
As soon as my wife give me the green light on my budget, the first missile will be deployed in my backyard as early as 2030.
You know, in 2000s, my hypersonic missile tech was in front of everyone. My wife has been holding me back on funding. It's all her fault.

when you say holding back on funding!! Do you mean the tins of Beans you so eager to consume all at once to succeed in the launch of your missile!! :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom