What's new

India is no match for China in the SAARC summit

You can play as much as you want, or whatever game you want to play, but your entry into SAARC depends upon our consent, so you know your fate.

For now SAARC is pretty much useless with India as member, like I said China can alway form an other SA organisation to rival India and most SA except India and Bhutan will welcome it because China can offer better economy incensitive and other trade deal agreememt to counter India's offer. As for geographic connectivities, we can create two silkroads connectivities bypassing Indian:

1- Nepal, China, Pakistan and Afghanistan land and power grit link silkroad
2- China, BD, SL, Maldives and Pakistan marintime silkroad.

So India knows it fate is numbered within SAARC, not to mention it fate to be a member of SCO and to enter the Elite club within UN permanent seat, China used this membership application to reveal the truth color of India...at least we can use that as excuse to reciprocate.

For now SAARC is pretty much useless with India as member, like I said China can alway form an other SA organisation to rival India and most SA except India and Bhutan will welcome it because China can offer better economy incensitive and other trade deal agreememt to counter India's offer. As for geographic connectivities, we can create two silkroads connectivities bypassing Indian:

So India knows it fate is numbered within SAARC, not to mention it fate to be a member of SCO and to enter the Elite club within UN permanent seat, China used this membership application to reveal the truth color of India...at least we can use that as excuse to reciprocate.

Please do.....

Bhutanese can be part of the proposed co-operation @ #1:cheesy:

South Asia is now China's backyard.

Do you have the ambition to change the name of "Indian Ocean" to "West China Sea"? :cheesy:

Burst bubble?? You should read history again

View attachment 159713
India rupee note in 1917.

Singularly the dumbest hindutva fail I have ever seen.... Look at the Brit king emperors face dumbass..... It's an british imperial note issued in India .... Same as colonial notes issued in other part of the British empire .....There was no such thing as sovereign India before 1947

China will continue to throw bones on other "non all weather friends" to gain more support.
India has to match or maybe double what China is offering to these countries like Afghanistan and Bangladesh.

India can use its military muscle to bring the eastern side of countries in line in this regard because once China gets in the SAARC then it will be game over for India.

India can launch a counter offensive and twist the arms of countries like Nepal, Maldives and Bangladesh to repeal the China's observer status get a majority/ popular vote. or it can lobby for American full status

Why double
On the topic you bring in China we bring in America as simple as that & please explain if china enters SAARC why will it be game over for PK

Looks like your Plan for South Asian Domination is clear why not go ahead with it
Mark my Words India will join SCO & When the proposed reforms of UNSC are conducted we will join it

Singularly the dumbest hindutva fail I have ever seen.... Look at the Brit king emperors face dumbass..... It's an british imperial note issued in India .... Same as colonial notes issued in other part of the British empire .....There was no such thing as sovereign India before 1947

Well idiocy have no limit now its proved.

BD, India, Pakistan all was under british empire every one know that but those documents proves that India exist well before independence unlike BD and Pakistan.

South Asia is now China's backyard.

And your own backyard throw you out well before going you get in?? :lol:

Bhuddism is originated from Nepal, you Indians are just laugh stoke of the ancient time. and China or cina is a simplified version for other to understand but we call our nation 中国 which too sophisticated for you Indians to understand.
Yup even JRR Tokien had to use Middle Earth as his setting as his reference to 中国

Well idiocy have no limit now its proved.

BD, India, Pakistan all was under british empire every one know that but those documents proves that India exist well before independence unlike BD and Pakistan.

And your own backyard throw you out well before going you get in?? :lol:

all it proves is that british named part of its empire india...... if that is enough for hindutva ideology to claim an existence of india before 47 i will leave you to your delusions

Lool I never even knew there was anything like SAARCSAARC. I know very well about ASEAN, and other east Asian FTA agreements/trade/cooperation. But never heard anything about SAARC, guess its because they haven't achieved anything worth mentioning and the largest members I.e India and Pakistan are always engaged in fighting over every little thing one could possibly imagine. Honestly south Asia should grow up. If not these coming decade or two the gap between them and east asia will be like comparing Europe and the poorest subsaharan African countries(if it isn't already) Lool. This region has a lot to learn from east Asia and even from south east Asia/ASEAN. SAARC seems to be a huge joke. :lol:

Please do.....

:rofl: What make you think that we're not doing now? simply because your Indian medias did not cry out loud yet doesn't mean we couldn't do it in secrecy; Same happened few months ago when Indians were bragg how Modi cozy with Viet prime minister visit as measure to counter China then oops a Chinese sub pop up in SL port without warning that brought consternation and anger Indian gorverment.

This typical Indian media cry about Chinese reciprocate action :lol:

Lool I never even knew there was anything like SAARCSAARC. I know very well about ASEAN, and other east Asian FTA agreements/trade/cooperation. But never heard anything about SAARC, guess its because they haven't achieved anything worth mentioning and the largest members I.e India and Pakistan are always engaged in fighting over every little thing one could possibly imagine. Honestly south Asia should grow up. If not these coming decade or two the gap between them and east asia will be like comparing Europe and the poorest subsaharan African countries(if it isn't already) Lool. This region has a lot to learn from east Asia and even from south east Asia/ASEAN. SAARC seems to be a huge joke. :lol:
Expecting SAARC to work like ASEAN is akin to expecting cold war US and Soviet Union to form a group and cooperate in each other's interests. In SAARC Pakistan fears that India would gain maximum and hence it is dysfunctional because for Pakistan politics comes first and economy later.

:rofl: What make you think that we're not doing now? simply because your Indian medias did not cry out loud yet doesn't mean we couldn't do it in secrecy; Same happened few months ago when Indians were bragg how Modi cozy with Viet prime minister visit as measure to counter China then oops a Chinese sub pop up in SL port without warning that brought consternation and anger Indian gorverment.

This typical Indian media cry about Chinese reciprocate action :lol:

Whats this ROFL? SL helped Pakistan in 1971 war against India and allowed PAF to refuel its planes in Colombo. What was the result? India-Vietnam defence cooperation is more lethal than China-Sri Lanka ties. I know how jittery you would be feeling inside while reading this.

Back
Top Bottom