What's new

India is no longer the India of 1962 ! India building military muscle on China front with BrahMos

We dont consider cousins as sisters and we dont have rape as a national sport here. Gangadesh is know as the rape captial of the world where you rape not only your mothers and sisters but babies too.

yes thats the exact issue if u dont consider cousings as sisters. Thats why u ppl got issues seems like u have simmolar beleives but genetics do considers sister n cousins alike. 70% of pakistani families seems to be inbreeding that will result in serious genetic, health and mental issues. Take care guys not trolling here feel sorry only

yes thats the exact issue if u dont consider cousings as sisters. Thats why u ppl got issues seems like u have simmolar beleives but genetics do considers sister n cousins alike. 70% of pakistani families seems to be inbreeding that will result in serious genetic, health and mental issues. Take care guys not trolling here feel sorry only

IMG_4003.JPG

IMG_4004.JPG

Stop raping your mothers!!!

Again I am saying feel sorry for u, u might be thinking u r trolling but actually seems like u have some mental issues because of inbreeding in pakistani 70% of families practice inbreeding thats serious.
take care

Dude i dont give a eff what you think. You started out full retard and i had to give you your daily dose of bharati BS cow dung to bring you back to senses.

On a serious note stop raping your mothers and your babies.

They can't provide food and toilets to millions and are dreaming of taking in China LOL

Monkeys are fleeing with babies. Women are getting mass raped and minorities don't have any rights. Muslims get killed for eating cow meat by Hindu mobs. Yet Indian monkeys dream of taking on China.

Its all in the game dude ,If a country which cant repay its loans can dream of talking the whole Kashmir then why not us :D

Dude i dont give a eff what you think. You started out full retard and i had to give you your daily dose of bharati BS cow dung to bring you back to senses.

on a serious note please get urselves checked for any inbreeding associated health and mental issues if pakistan doesnt have that facility u can request for medical visa on tweeter, raping sisters seems like a common thing in ur country not India. If u dont have any defense related post please dont quote me.

on a serious note please get urselves checked for any inbreeding associated health and mental issues if pakistan doesnt have that facility u can request for medical visa on tweeter, raping sisters seems like a common thing in ur country not India. If u dont have any defense related post please dont quote me.

IMG_4005.JPG

IMG_4006.JPG

IMG_4007.JPG

IMG_4008.JPG

Can you find your mother in this protesting against your rape culture?

Or Are you busy raping your mother?

Not a single Chinese poster replied in this thread but cheerleaders are concerned about Master's reputation. I guess installments to CPEC loans has already started.

I wonder why you didn't add sisters there!!

Thank God now it's not 1962 . The time when China literally had nothing and being the poorest nation in the whole world. We are happy to live in today's China.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom