What's new

India is no longer the India of 1962 ! India building military muscle on China front with BrahMos

Dear bharati cow worshipper im already awake its time for you to wake up, drink cow piss and go defacte on a railway track
Good Morning

dear pakistani birather wake up drink some camel urine cola and go shit in some near by nala good morning haha

dear pakistani birather wake up drink some camel urine cola and go shit in some near by nala good morning haha

Thankyou !! But unlike indians we have a bathroom and i have already it used cuz i ate your cow god last night. Must say kebabs were awesome

chinese rocket artillery will be taken care much before they fire any shot from tibbet. India has massive supply advantage and intelligence inputs. Chinese will find it extremely difficult to bring any armor in high himalays forget about deploying them. Average altitude of India and Tibettan border is 4000-5000 meters.
hey bipin rawat is that you ????
we knows the condition of infrastructure at indian side and at Chinese side . we saw what you did when they Camp in ur claimed territory for 14 days . we saw what you did when their helicopter went in 18 KILOMETERS in ur claimed territory .
who will take out their rocket artillery ? who will counter their Airforce ? specially J-20 ?
who will stop their hypersonic missile (DH-17)? what if they deploy rail guns ?
bramos ???:sarcastic::sarcastic:

Thankyou !! But unlike indians we have a bathroom and i have already it used cuz i ate your cow god last night. Must say kebabs were awesome

seems like u havent seen the new sanitation figures? did you lol
now percentage wise India pakistan stands on same India might be ahead as nobody go verify figures not even your media is that vigilant.
So probability is that unlike pakistanis we Have a washroom and I have already used it ate favorite chinese food haha might piss u pakistanis so much when cpec masters might eat pork infront of pakistani workers lol thats pork last night.
Must say it was good chinese dish.

hey bipin rawat is that you ????
we knows the condition of infrastructure at indian side and at Chinese side . we saw what you did when they Camp in ur claimed territory for 14 days . we saw what you did when their helicopter went in 18 KILOMETERS in ur claimed territory .
who will take out their rocket artillery ? who will counter their Airforce ? specially J-20 ?
who will stop their hypersonic missile (DH-17)? what if they deploy rail guns ?
bramos ???:sarcastic::sarcastic:

haha u might be in awe of chinese masters but they got no heart to confront India, we Indians camped in thr claimed territory for couple of months and strange thing it was not even claimed by India the damn land is Bhutanese lol and all your chini masters could do is periodically fart of global times propoganda mouth piece lol.

Bitch is scared
normanreedus1.jpg

the number of times u have wrote brahmos that number of brahmoses will make whole of pakistani navy including pakistani naval bases history :D
i m afraid even half brahamos can destroy whole world except india.

now percentage wise India pakistan stands on same India might be ahead as nobody go verify figures not even your media is that vigilant.
So probability is that unlike pakistanis we Have a washroom and I have already used it ate favorite chinese food haha might piss u pakistanis so much when cpec masters might eat pork infront of pakistani workers lol thats pork last night.

haha u might be in awe of chinese masters but they got no heart to confront India, we Indians camped in thr claimed territory for couple of months and strange thing it was not even claimed by India the damn land is Bhutanese lol and all your chini masters could do is periodically fart of global times propoganda mouth piece lol.

What sanitation figure?

These figures?

IMG_3998.JPG

IMG_3999.JPG

IMG_4001.JPG

Thankyou for your statistics now wake up your dhoti must be wet !!! And please dont rape your mother when you wake up.

lolz . if you are victorious in doklam then why are you media , politiciq6and military still worried about Chinese activities their?
and yeah we saw how 5 Chinese ship molested whole indian navy durin Maldivian crisis . :)

seems like u like seeing poor people releiving themselves as lot, u must always feel close to ur home country as thr r more percentage of pakistanis shitting in open than India

No thats bharat mata for you bharati !!

I told you its time for your medicine .. gomutra has really demented your brain.

No thats bharat mata for you bharati !!

I told you its time for your medicine .. gomutra has really demented your brain.

like I said more percentage of ur poor citizens releive themselves in open right now than India so better take a cold camel cola and relax a bit u have no facts just rhetorical rants u pakistanis are losing to Indians in all fields and I dont see pakistanis will ever get ahead of India in future.

like I said more percentage of ur poor citizens releive themselves in open right now than India so better take a cold camel cola and relax a bit u have no facts just rhetorical rants u pakistanis are losing to Indians in all fields and I dont see pakistanis will ever get ahead of India in future.

Stop repeating the same sh!t again and again and atleast come up with something new if you want troll or are you busy raping your mother and sisters and smoking cow dung?

Stop repeating the same sh!t again and again and atleast come up with something new if you want troll or are you busy raping your mother and sisters and smoking cow dung?

raping sisters are done by pakistanis. that part of your culture. check out inbreeding happening in pakistan, u seems to be perfect example of that.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/he...to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

here the facts for u seems like 70% of families in pakistan are affected by inbreeding, this is serious social and health issue m not trolling or abusing like u r doing here please take care.

raping sisters are done by pakistanis. that part of your culture. check out inbreeding happening in pakistan, u seems to be perfect example of that.

We dont consider cousins as sisters and we dont have rape as a national sport here. Gangadesh is know as the rape captial of the world where you rape not only your mothers and sisters but babies too.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom