What's new

India is no Britain : A discussion after Agni 5 - world opinion on CNN

We have been hearing for a while that US and other NATO powers will dissolve China and they are now looking into start up local production of the things that they used to import from China.
11-china-bubble-.png

map1.png

We have been hearing for a while that US and other NATO powers will dissolve China and they are now looking into start up local production of the things that they used to import from China.
11-china-bubble-.png

map1.png

Always a great possibility. The West always has devious plans to destabilize the East,,,but unlike other cases
A lot of Asians (from India, SKorea, Vietnam, Japan, Philippines, Tibet, and maybe even Russia) will be happy
if china is cut into pieces and given off for all small countries to annex and bully.

I personally think...instead of aligning with the west....we should follow NAM....China may seem aggressive but at this juncture, there is need to focus on getting our economy and military strong just like China did, and then take a stance.

I personally think...instead of aligning with the west....we should follow NAM....China may seem aggressive but at this juncture, there is need to focus on getting our economy and military strong just like China did, and then take a stance.
I'll discard anything which is nehruvian in india.

Btw did you notice the shock the lady got in the video. brits dont like americans telling them their position in the world. that remark was shocker to the brits.

This what world thinks of India....even when they highlight our problems, they do acknowledge our independent foreign policy, flawless record on nukes and as a responsible power.

It will be in our best interest if we increase closeness to Russia more....and keep US as just a friend.

Coz no matter what, Russia will be the only country that can avoid any conflict between India and China. Russia has always proved it friendship especially when needed even if it was in its best interest.

Though China does have agressive policies towards its neighbours, still China is way better than west(US,UK) and we must unite with China to cease the aggression of west.....IMO

Yeah right..so first hand over Arunachal Pradesh to China and accept them as the Asian overlord.
How about making india a province of china and name it IAR(Indian Autonomous Region).....................;)

Though China does have agressive policies towards its neighbours, still China is way better than west(US,UK) and we must unite with China to cease the aggression of west.....IMO

Just have a look over China's territorial claim over South China Sea before generalizing things. :angry:

This is the same kind of muddle headed thinking that got us the 1962 war.....China has no intention of allowing India or any other Asian country to claim any rights on what they see as the "Chinese century". Anyone thinking otherwise needs both a history lesson & a CAT scan.

how about making china Uncle Sam's 51st state?
Your post shows that indians lack confidence.If i were you i would have replied in response of my above post as--

Why not make PRC as 30th state of india

:D

This is the same kind of muddle headed thinking that got us the 1962 war.....China has no intention of allowing India or any other Asian country to claim any rights on what they see as the "Chinese century". Anyone thinking otherwise needs both a history lesson & a CAT scan.

People gets so carried away by the hate for the West that they fail to see the real 'enemy'.

Always a great possibility. The West always has devious plans to destabilize the East,,,but unlike other cases
A lot of Asians (from India, SKorea, Vietnam, Japan, Philippines, Tibet, and maybe even Russia) will be happy
if china is cut into pieces and given off for all small countries to annex and bully.

in you bed wetting dreams。:azn:

if it wants to,China can dissolve India in a week。The latest、on-going fiasco in the Northeast region should serve as a warning to you all。

so behave。 otherwise you might one day find urself in a situation where the Palestinians have found themselves for years:stateless。

Back
Top Bottom