What's new

India is no Britain : A discussion after Agni 5 - world opinion on CNN

Your post shows that indians lack confidence.If i were you i would have replied in response of my above post as--

Why not make PRC as 30th state of india

:D

Kids understand Adults only when they behave kiddish. I wanted you to understand what I say
so I stooped down to your level...ride on the pride of someone else...

in you bed wetting dreams

No in the ultimate realm of reality.

if it wants to,China can dissolve India in a week。

It takes us 24 hours to route your Army back to where they came from like we did in the Chola Incident...especially when we dont trust you even a tad-bit unlike as in 1962.

Your AF is just ill-equipped to say the least, you dont have a single 4.5 generation fighter operational in your inventory while India has close to 200 of those. Your AF has 0 expierience in operating ESA radars and TVC engines while India has 10+ years exp. in that. Your Navy has no warfighting expierience at all, when was the last time PLAN participated in a war? By the end of this year IN will have 2 operational CBGs while it'll take you until 2013-2014 to bring to full operational standards your 1st and only CBG, which to this day has no aircraft to fly. By next 1-2 months IN will be in possession of leading destroyer-class vessels P-15A much better than your best Type-052C .

Your army will, well meet with some 100,000 troops in the initial war and a further 250,000 well into the war. Dont even expect you'll have that 8-to-1 manpower superiority you enjoyed in '62.

The NE border now houses many Brahmos (Mach 2.8) and Shaurya (Mach 7.5) missiles which your forces can only dream of intercepting, so be prepared for a nice good nuclear explosion on your Chengdu Aircraft Production facilities which make your sacrid J-20 are well within the range of that 1,900-km capable Shaurya quasi-ballistic system.

The latest、on-going fiasco in the Northeast region should serve as a warning to you all。

What fiasco? and what stupid warning my foot? What is happening is well within the control of the police and the CRPF, if you think this little revolt is going to riddle itself along, think of it there were bloodier uprisings in the South many years ago like the Telangana struggle and to this day they have managed to achieve 0 success. Wise up!

so behave。 otherwise you might one day find urself in a situation where the Palestinians have found themselves for years:stateless。

Do you know whats the chinese strategy when invaders strike? Build a wall and hide behind it.

Thats what your scared ancestors did when the Huns came to eat them. They hid behind the wall. All the terroritory on this side of wall is what you have willingly given up out of cowardice. You have no right to it. Now if US strikes from the other side, you'll most probably build another wall adjacent to the older one and hide there. losing right to southeastern china as well. Thats where chinese belong. between two walls.

Its only a matter of time before the chinese are put back into thier place. the chinese rise was just a mistake that happened by chance. Dont grow to love it becos your ain't gonna have it. There is no place in the world for people who simply aren't intelligent enough to innovate. so know your limits and keep your toes within them to prevent dismemberment.

How about making india a province of china and name it IAR(Indian Autonomous Region).....................;)
..pakistan is already a province of china...:azn:
..No matter what happens ...pakistani military & 7 politicians go to take dictation from china

How about making india a province of china and name it IAR(Indian Autonomous Region).....................;)

You can do anything....thanks for announcing India as China province....now wake up..you are getting late for school...:azn:

Your post shows that indians lack confidence.If i were you i would have replied in response of my above post as--

We dnt need a place where people dnt have basic human rights

in you bed wetting dreams。:azn:

if it wants to,China can dissolve India in a week。The latest、on-going fiasco in the Northeast region should serve as a warning to you all。

so behave。 otherwise you might one day find urself in a situation where the Palestinians have found themselves for years:stateless。

Ctrl C + Ctrl V = Enter --- fussss

There is absolutely no point in ganging up against the west.

- Afghanistan
- Libya
- Iran
- Syria
- NATO missile shield

There are numerous of reasons where we are politically in the same line as Russia and China, but contrary to most western nations. Why? Because we are strong enough to have independent point of views, unlike most of the US allys and that's why (as they stated in the talk show as well) we have opposed US policies in the UN several times. But to stay strong you either need strong allys / partners, that's why the US are doing everything to get us on their side and away from Russia and China.

Being wary is much better than being sorry.

That's true though and that's why we develop Agni 5 missiles, SSBNs, SSNs, bigger carriers and FGFA all these assets have just one aim, making us more equal to China! So at the same time we have economical and political relations we are increasing our defence against them too.

Solve the border issue and then we can progress forward but China keeps on stalling.....speaks volumes...

Not really, because that's just a fake issue! Neither China, nor India will risk a full fledged war because of such unimportant piece of land. The real issue is their placement of tactical missiles, forces and build up of infrastructure. Just like that they are trying to increase their presence in the Indian Ocean region, these are the real threats to India, not some minor border issues.
The rest is as I said as well, they went the wrong way and the more we improve our relation to the US, the less they will try to change it now. However, tying up with the US and beeing bound to them is the worst thing that could happen to India, because India is not a small and weak country that needs their support and follows their orders like UK, Canada, Australia, Japan or S. Korea. We must remain independent from the west and focus on BRICS and ASEAN countries first!

- Afghanistan
- Libya
- Iran
- Syria
- NATO missile shield

I see, what's India's position with Afghanistan, Syria, Libya got in common with China ? True, India doesn't like the use of force to change regimes but to put us with China is to be oblivious to reality. Afghanistan is one where we are closer to NATO/American position than China's. NATO Missile shield? Why on earth should it bother us. Certainly has nothing that affects us there.

There are numerous of reasons where we are politically in the same line as Russia and China, but contrary to most western nations. Why? Because we are strong enough to have independent point of views, unlike most of the US allys and that's why (as they stated in the talk show as well) we have opposed US policies in the UN several times. But to stay strong you either need strong allys / partners, that's why the US are doing everything to get us on their side and away from Russia and China.

I differ.. Most of our thinking except for a few positions are more in line with the west rather than China, I also find your idea of some grand alliance of India, China & Russia to border on the absurd. While we will have close relationship with Russia, China & India have very conflicting positions right here in the Asian/Indian Ocean region. It would be silly to have a common opinion on a far away country like Libya/Syria & assume that makes an alliance when closer home, we have a battle for influence where China & India are almost certainly not on the same side. We have much to gain with closer relations with the U.S. against a possible actual threat rather than waste time on a silly alliance to gang up against the U.S. in places where it makes no real difference excepting for semantics. I am actually amazed at the line you are advocating here. Not in agreement in the least.

your Pakistan will better suit for this purpos,e Higher than mountains deeper than ocean friendship will better prevail.

Back
Top Bottom