What's new

India is more secular than Pakistan: Kalki

yes. the current actresses of our drama and movie industries were imported back then from countries like Turkey, Lebanon, and Egypt.

what rubbish.
Well we do have a half Ruski in our industry :D
neha-rajput-pakistani-actress-3.png

Jokes aside before passing judgements she should look at her own country yes we have issues but dont throw stone when you live in a glass house

Does she deserve so much of attension to have a thread in her name?? She is not at least Anuska Sharma...So why should we talk about her?? Who is she to lecture about what is Pakistan all about...Man..you guys give unnecessary priority to wrong people...

I doubt that... she is talking about people, not govt. Indians are as religious conservative as pakistanis.

I doubt that... she is talking about people, not govt. Indians are as religious conservative as pakistanis.

Not at all, if true, then Islam would never have gained foothold in Indian Sub Continent. Indians are generally quite personal about their religion. Majority of them would never mind the religious beliefs of others.

Well we do have a half Ruski in our industry :D
neha-rajput-pakistani-actress-3.png

Jokes aside before passing judgements she should look at her own country yes we have issues but dont throw stone when you live in a glass house

The girl in the photo is not Ali Xeesan. Ali Xeesan is fashion designer and the girl is a firangi model. Ali Xeesan is a guy and not a girl.

Not at all, if true, then Islam would never have gained foothold in Indian Sub Continent. Indians are generally quite personal about their religion. Majority of them would never mind the religious beliefs of others.

The girl in the photo is not Ali Xeesan. Ali Xeesan is fashion designer and the girl is a firangi model. Ali Xeesan is a guy and not a girl.
1004805_681399598541002_564508177_n_zps44cbde9d.jpg

I know him Ali Xeshan is one of the top fashion designer in Pakistan he is of Rajhistani origin he is famous for his fusion designs are weird way of dressing at fashion shows
57e3bc3b6db92.jpg

While the model in the picture is Half Russian Half Pakistani Neha Rajput
14225477_510504385813472_1743028198295269739_n.jpg

Someone have to tell her that Pakistan is "Islamic Republic" not a secular country, There can't be any comparison unless she think secularism in India has been dropped (or increased in Pakistan) to level that it's no longer Apple vs Orange.

why gov not allow us to eat beef then? christians, muslims, jews all eat it. its not as if hindus are being forced to eat it. why interfere with dietary habits. my granparents ate beef in the pre partition era when brits ruled India but have ceased to eat it due to violence by hindus. what's it to hindus if we eat beef or not

1004805_681399598541002_564508177_n_zps44cbde9d.jpg

I know him Ali Xeshan is one of the top fashion designer in Pakistan he is of Rajhistani origin he is famous for his fusion designs are weird way of dressing at fashion shows
57e3bc3b6db92.jpg

While the model in the picture is Half Russian Half Pakistani Neha Rajput
14225477_510504385813472_1743028198295269739_n.jpg

I thought you were talking of Ali Xeshaan. I never heard of Neha Rajput.

Celebrities and their secular fixations.They deliberately downgrade our country Everytime they compare it with Pakistan.

In all honesty.. I dont think there is question over it, India is indeed a secular democracy by constitution and by large in practice

Pakistan by itself is a Islamic republic, It's constitution based on religious principals

Who cares what this Kalki has to say. Lady go and live in India we are not interested in knowing what you have to say ?

Back
Top Bottom