What's new

India is likely to be renamed 'Bharat,

Good. Hindus can now finally stop larping as inheritors of some great civilization & accept their auqaat as gangudeshis. Try building your own great civilization for once instead of riding on the coattails of others.

Baa-rat

View attachment 951334

Or Borat

View attachment 951337

The scope for trolling is massive, the hindutva will push the buttons of a diverse India and we should be ready to exasperate those divisions within india

Your people are too busy trolling your own country, Indians didn't come up with these gems :lol:.

F4Eop-laAAADhEq.jpg

Fv22YHFaEAIfDeX.jpg

Uncanny amount of detail in the above one.

India may be renamed Bharat in special session of Parliament on September 18​

Good and glad to hear it. It was overdue. Republic of India should be named Bharat.

Makes sense India is a name given to the locals by colonial masters. Nehru slave mentality lapped it up. Then again Bharat is also a stupid name, considering original bharat was a small state in the north east of subcontinent. Should be better called gangudesh
According to Vishnu Purana,
उत्तरं यत्समुद्रस्य हिमाद्रेश्चैव दक्षिणम् ।
वर्षं तद् भारतं नाम भारती यत्र संततिः ।।

This shloka means: “The country (Varsam) that lies north of the ocean and south of the snowy mountains is called Bharatam; there dwell the descendants of Bharata.

bharatshitstan for international community.

The Trishul of identity crisis in India is quite entertaining. Bharatis, Indians and Hindustanis regularly clash with each other with some comical outcomes.

The name Bharat already exists in Article 1 in the constitution of India.

Not sure what difference it makes, maybe to counter the opposition alliance I.N.D.I.A lol.

Trolling entire opposition Modi ji, bahut chalu hai

This is a good move, because Hindus keep claiming of being treated like slaves by outsiders. Or the huge crime of colonialism done against other peoples.

A good move indeed. I hope this becomes official.

I hope BJP removes the name "India" and makes "Bharat" the official name of their South Asian country.

India has named its country as Bharat in G20 Conference Today

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom