What's new

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother, Let the Mod. make the right judgement on who the "RACIST"

is, no need to get down to their level.:china::cheers::china:

Racists using the Chinese banner and obsessed with Indian crap still posting their thrash I see :coffee:

You guys really should go over to India and taste some of that Indian faeces since you seem so obsessed with it. It is most probably free of red meat and other harmful discharges so it could do your brain cells some good. Enjoy :bunny:

Racists using the Chinese banner and obsessed with Indian crap still posting their thrash I see :coffee:

You guys really should go over to India and taste some of that Indian faeces since you seem so obsessed with it. It is most probably free of red meat and other harmful discharges so it could do your brain cells some good. Enjoy :bunny:

R.A.W., stay out of it, its your beloved country men started the trash

talk first, if you guys can't handle the truth, don't start it !!

:smitten::pakistan::china:

How dare you? Just disgusting... !!!

Hope mods do something this time...

What did he say, he said a racist will only call, "MUSLIM,ARAB,PAKISTANI as a terrorist" Thats what many pakistanis face, those racists call pakistani or any muslim a terrorist....

R.A.W., stay out of it, its your beloved country men started the trash

talk first, if you guys can't handle the truth, don't start it !!

:smitten::pakistan::china:

I really do not understand why you persist in calling me "R.A.W". I have the belly to write under my own pseudonym and not somebody else's. I certainly can't say the same for you schchinese. Anyways all that aside ..here's to a great 2010 to you and yours from me and mine :cheers:

There is a proverb in English "Yellow yellow dirty fellow":taz:

You shameless creature your whole country is captured and occupied by communists who kills Chinese citiens at their will. Like in past they have buthered millions of chinese.:bounce::bounce:

Tell me what u want to say, that Pakistani weapons will not work because they are of chinese/us/french origin or Indian weapons will not shoot/kill damage enemy because they are of foreign origin.:chilli::chilli:

wowowo You make the world more belittle India:china:
You can also makes it easy for people out of indian to create intellectual and moral superiority.
You are a lame role in .
oh indian,change this one hahahaha

There is a proverb in English "Yellow yellow dirty fellow":taz:

You shameless creature your whole country is captured and occupied by communists who kills Chinese citiens at their will. Like in past they have buthered millions of chinese.:bounce::bounce:

Tell me what u want to say, that Pakistani weapons will not work because they are of chinese/us/french origin or Indian weapons will not shoot/kill damage enemy because they are of foreign origin.:chilli::chilli:

wowowow angry indians
i think u r out of angry to speak and think calmly:bounce:
be calm,that will be better for u health lol

wowowo You make the world more belittle India:china:
You can also makes it easy for people out of indian to create intellectual and moral superiority.
You are a lame role in .
oh indian,change this one hahahaha

Danger . Happy new year to you and welcome to the forum :cheers:

Now may I suggest that if you wish to post on international forums that you do polish up on your english. That is if you wish to recieve a response to your posts. Earlier a think thank gave a befitting reply to an Indian poster who posted something in incomprehensible english. I will not quote his reply save to repeat that unless you wish to just post gibberish and be ignored, you really do need to post in decipherable english. Or else, I stand corrected but I do believe that this forum allows you to post in your spoken language. The effect of that will be better since it will save us the bother of reading your post and trying to make head or tail of it. Once again , have a blessed 2010. :cheers:

And if you really are from China, I must say that I really did find that fireworks demonstration in Hong Kong welcoming in the new year to be spectacular.

Danger . Happy new year to you and welcome to the forum :cheers:

Now may I suggest that if you wish to post on international forums that you do polish up on your english. That is if you wish to recieve a response to your posts. Earlier a think thank gave a befitting reply to an Indian poster who posted something in incomprehensible english. I will not quote his reply save to repeat that unless you wish to just post gibberish and be ignored, you really do need to post in decipherable english. Or else, I stand corrected but I do believe that this forum allows you to post in your spoken language. The effect of that will be better since it will save us the bother of reading your post and trying to make head or tail of it. Once again , have a blessed 2010. :cheers:

And if you really are from China, I must say that I really did find that fireworks demonstration in Hong Kong welcoming in the new year to be spectacular.
I'm sorry our country's lack of colonial history that India has a long history so my English is very general i am sososososo sorry
Language is only a tool is it?
happy new years to u:yahoo:
e

danger,

planetwarrior wants to make friendship with you. Please do not hurt his feelings. He is wishing you happy new year. You should wish him the same in reply.

plentwarrior,

Please try to understand danger has problem of understanding English without the help of translator. You might misunderstand him, for his delayed and mechanically translated replies.

I'm sorry our country's lack of colonial history that India has a long history so my English is very general i am sososososo sorry
Language is only a tool is it?
happy new years to u:yahoo:

See . We don't say things like "sososososo" lol. That isn't acceptable english :D

Now as for the colonial argument, let's leave that aside since the English left India in the 40's. It will be tantamount to suggesting that you should be a master of Japanese. That wouldn't be fair now would it ?

Your english isn't general my friend. It is bad. I have many Chinese friends here in Africa who email me etc on a daily basis and they are not anywhere near as bad as you are when it comes to writing in English. That again chucks your "colonial theory" right out of the window.

Language is definately a tool and it is only a bad workman who blames his tools for his inefficiencies. I stand corrected but I think that is a Chinese proverb so let's shape up now shall we.

Finally. Have a blessed 2010 to you and yours from me and mine. May God (or if you are a non believer then the Supreme Chairman) be kind to you in this new year :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom