What's new

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
u say that just a preparation for a worst case scenario,to defense CHINA AND PAKISTAN ATTACK AT ONCE lol
India continue to send more troops(60000) to the border and deployment of advanced aircraft(su ),tanks (t)
and if china do the same thing to the board?

not only big mouth and small brain,but also
Persecution paranoia

What is the Most advansed Aircraft china uses today? Its Sukhoi Su-30MKK Which is not better than The Suk 30 MKI varient and If you are gonna say no its J-11 then Its just another variant of Sukhoi 27 . Whats the best tank which china has? Iam not sure of your T-98 or T-90, but It can not be better than The T-90 or Bheeshama Tank and Arjun..... So You are free to station as many soldiers as you want..... Brain should not be a showcase, One must learn to use it aswell understand?

Last edited:
:china:
What is the Most advansed Aircraft china uses today? Its Sukhoi Su-30MKK Which is not better than The Suk 30 MKI varient and If you are gonna say no its J-11 then Its just another variant of Sukhoi 27 . Whats the best tank which china has? Iam not sure of your T-98 or T-90, but It can not be better than The T-90 or Bheeshama Tank and Arjun..... So You are free to station as many soldiers as you want..... Brain should not be a showcase, One must learn to use it aswell understand?

Lol
u make me laugth indians
in 1962 ,we capture many wepon from u,the weapon from usa\russian and other country,to shame u,we clean the weapon and sent back to u lol
today
u mean that chinese make weapon (chinese make )not as good as the weapon indian buys from russian:taz:
No Unpromising
can you tell me the big country who Strengthening the national defense just to buy? lol
yes indians,just to buy ,u can buy to be a great country if u r richer than china,and next time,we still ciean the capture weapon and give back to u

:china:

Lol
u make me laugth indians
in 1962 ,we capture many wepon from u,the weapon from usa\russian and other country,to shame u,we clean the weapon and sent back to u lol
today
u mean that chinese make weapon (chinese make )not as good as the weapon indian buys from russian:taz:
No Unpromising
can you tell me the big country who Strengthening the national defense just to buy? lol
yes indians,just to buy ,u can buy to be a great country if u r richer than china,and next time,we still ciean the capture weapon and give back to u

Well Tackled my comment,But its totally baseless....

He said someone having indian style. You can say someone having Chinese style.

But what is "yellow and dirty"?

Oh then substitute the yellow and dirty for the chinese style, I hope You will be happy like that.,....

:pakistan:
And we are one among the largest exporters of Potatoes,Carrots and spinach, So In a way The whole world is buying those veg.... You felt any tast differance?? I hope not.... lol.. so stop making yourself a fool, alright?

HaHa, still doing your same old face saving trick ?

Prove me wrong with FACTS, not BS.

Sorry to hurt your feeling, but i was just showing you "FACTS"

Truth does hurt ? No ?:smitten::pakistan::china:

P.S. BTW, do you guys perform open defecation too ?

Oh then substitute the yellow and dirty for the chinese style, I hope You will be happy like that.,....

Shame on you, having such dirty talks...

If you deliberately substitute yellow and dirty for Chinese style, I will substitute nigger for indian style.

He said someone having indian style. You can say someone having Chinese style.

But what is "yellow and dirty"?

It is very famous English proverb, go and learn some.

I have not invented it, sue the oxford or England if u dare.:lol:

1.He said someone having indian style. You can say someone having Chinese style.

2.But what is "yellow and dirty"?

1.AFAIK branding ones thinking or the way one replies and extrapolating that to the whole of nation is definitely Racism as one is trying to assign boundaries to one's vision , style and other things that can't be measured . You cant compare one's reaction or thoughts to cusine ( which can be chinese or indian) .

2. I never said the other guy didnt make a racist comment. I simply pointed out your hyprocrisy

@all

Lets get back to the topic which I think is a stale one as so many posts have already been made and any further inquiry might lead to the derailment or nit-picking of thoughts etc.

:pakistan:

HaHa, still doing your same old face saving trick ?

Prove me wrong with FACTS, not BS.

Sorry to hurt your feeling, but i was just showing you "FACTS"

Truth does hurt ? No ?:smitten::pakistan::china:

P.S. BTW, do you guys perform open defecation too ?

The whole world knows that 25% of our population are poor, so Obviously they will not have proper sanitation facilities, It was 45% a decade ago, so You can Imagine how fast have we recovered, And after another decade you will see taste differance in Potatoes,Spinach and carrots..... lol..... And 8% of your population are below poverty line aswell, so Do they sanitise themself in Heaven or has the chinese govt built them a mass sanitation hall where all of them can play sanitising themselves... comeon cut the crap

It is very famous English proverb, go and learn some.

I have not invented it, sue the oxford or England if u dare.:lol:

As I have not invented the word I mentioned.

And English men are not like you. Dont try to embrace them. We know who is what.

Shame on you, having such dirty talks...

If you deliberately substitute yellow and dirty for Chinese style, I will substitute nigger for indian style.

Brother, Let the Mod. make the right judgement on who the "RACIST"

is, no need to get down to their level.:china::cheers::china:

And because of such racist attitude, Indians get beaten and lynched everywhere be it Australia, UK, US or even Russia.

Only some racist people in that country beat some innocent and fragile students. Also because Indians in that part of world are living a life of luxury which even some natives can not afford.

There r some racist people in the west US/EU where they target every Arab or muslim is that mean muslims/arab are terriorists. Even **** is used like an abuse in britain etc.

No only racist people calls Muslim, Arab or Pakistani terrorist or beat indian students. Because for them people of brown skin/indians/muslim are soft target.

Last edited:
Brother, Let the Mod. make the right judgement on who the "RACIST"

is, no need to get down to their level.:china::cheers::china:

Are tum inlogose baatein kiun karteho yaar... ?

Sorry, in English, why you guys talk to them...? Ask all other Chinese members not to respond to indians...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom