What's new

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of these Indian poster had lost all credibility when they said they can build a ABS for ICBM when US had tried to do this for 20 years and had failed to achieve. I guess they can successfully build one as long as they do not have ICBMs to even test them. Why not claim that Indan can build a death star? I would believe that first.

The finally conclusion is that this thread had proven that many Indian member are full of hot air. Have no knowledge and logic. I won't waste any more time trying to talk logic into it.

I'll be looking forward to India's death star.

Some of these Indian poster had lost all credibility when they said they can build a ABS for ICBM when US had tried to do this for 20 years and had failed to achieve. I guess they can successfully build one as long as they do not have ICBMs to even test them. Why not claim that Indan can build a death star? I would believe that first.

The finally conclusion is that this thread had proven that many Indian member are full of hot air. Have no knowledge and logic. I won't waste any more time trying to talk logic into it.

I'll be looking forward to India's death star.

Indian had better technology than China & US! They can shoot anything in the sky! Even insects flying through India will be shoot down

Indian plane no need maintenance! Crash 10 buys 100

Shut the .... up u piece of waste.
Go and beg russia and usa we dont kick some indian ....

Again, keep speaking nonsense. i say don't back up from your words and be a man. Go and take over Kashmir. R u bring china as well??

India is waiting. :devil:

Again, keep speaking nonsense. i say don't back up from your words and be a man. Go and take over Kashmir. R u bring china as well??

India is waiting. :devil:

Well known FACTS= Chinese beat the hell out of Indians in 1962,

Will it be more reasonable for our mighty Indians to take their

"Sweet Revenge" ? :smitten::pakistan::china:

Come and show the world whats you make of, we are waiting, HaHa

errr, you came back.

by the way, i am still waiting for your response, Mr. Pakistani Nationalist!
:cool:

errr, you came back.

Oh, poor baby, did i hurt your feeling bad ? i am so sorry.

Go and ask your mum to kiss you better, Ok ?:smitten::smitten:

:pakistan::china:

Oh, poor baby, did i hurt your feeling bad ? i am so sorry.

Go and ask your mum to kiss you better, Ok ?:smitten::smitten:

:pakistan::china:

it did not hurt me. so don't worry about that.

and please don't bother to respond again.
:wave:

errr, you came back.

LOL you guys should remember a nation of not more then 8 crores thrashing india in48 and capturing AZAD KASHMIR with our pakistani kashmiri brothers lol You want another THRASHING??
Chose your FANTASTIC options how you want another thrashing?
a)Like 48
b)62
c)65
d)Kargil THRASHING
:pakistan:

what a joke :rofl::rofl:

first confirm you are Pakistani or Chinese

if you are Chinese
有一件事您的語言你無法取勝,甚至沒有與我們在您的夢想

如果你是巴基斯坦然後兒子想你想要去哪裡,是貴國現在從 1947年印度的增長,但你怎麼樣
宰後足

if you are Chinese

宰後足

Bad translation dude.. Can you put this in English and I'll translate for you. Also, Grey boy is Hong Kongnese American. He is no Pakistani.

Also, please ask me to translate for you next time. Because online translation is not as good as actual translation. Also, if you want mainland chinese to read it, you can use simplify Chinese. I read traditional chinese as i'm originally from Taiwan. BTW, do you even know if you use traditional or simplify Chinese above? Just checking. :lol:

if you are Chinese

宰後足

Sorry, my Indian friend, showing me some rediculous google translate

Chinese will be nothing but making a fool out of yourself.

Let me translate the so-called Chinese for you;

"One thing language you winning cannot, most of all no we and you in

dream, if you Pakistan after son go no to where, your expensive

country belong to1947 growth India. but foot holding how was."

For God sake, stop show your stupidity with google Chinese.

:smitten::pakistan::china:

if you are Chinese

宰後足

The sentence structure makes no sense!

the fact is in 1962,CHAIRMAN MAO said"To give them a lesson, so that they can remember 50 years“
And now ,about 50 years,maybe we should give indian a new lesson,BUT THEbest thing is that indian ,most of the indian did not like the generale who think hit **** and china same time lol
i hope indian can learn the lesson peacful,u know ,china is very busy now lol

the fact is in 1962,CHAIRMAN MAO said"To give them a lesson, so that they can remember 50 years“
And now ,about 50 years,maybe we should give indian a new lesson,BUT THEbest thing is that indian ,most of the indian did not like the generale who think hit **** and china same time lol
i hope indian can learn the lesson peacful,u know ,china is very busy now lol

Do you even know what the thread is about..and what EXACTLY the army chief said.

To Chinese members: forget 1962.. that was 48 years back. Ironic how Chinese members talk of peace

Every time a country underestimated it enemy..it faced defeat. Happened to Pakistan in 65, 71 ,99 and happened to India in 62

I agree we chinese should not often mention 1962 sino-india conflict as it's long time back. in fact i dont see 1962 topic in other chinese forums. i learnt the most 1962 thing from this PDF forum.
well we chinese should forget 1962, I also suggest indians especially indian military leadership should remember 1962 before opening mouth too big next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom