What's new

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
its late now, my messages are a bit interesting. I willbe back tomorrow.Cheers all my friends. Indians or else. Its just talk....

Hm ya, Even India can war with Pak and China at a time but small BD dose not fear India.............lol

BTW,
What China is thinking about India? Everyone know even China have more more power but they do not talk like India.
What India is trying to make us understand actually?

But that is something(the scenario of Pak/China attacking India together) for which advance prepration is necessary...

By Chestbeating you make advanced prep to fend off hypothetical aggressors ...:P

Though there is nothing like war b/w us anywhere in near future.....

I think given the condition of nuclear equilibrium in south asia there no question of even a small skirmish .

God forbid that .
Then i find hard to understand ur logik if theres no chance of war then why to issue such irresponsible statements . unless The Gen Depak has said it out of the fear of being attacked by China and Pakistan or either it was just a chestbeating to earn cheap publicity or its really meant some horrible designs of aggression .

the new strategy is a step in the right direction. We must be prepared for any eventualities, what with Pakistan-sponsored terrorists regularly infiltrating the border, and the Chinese getting more aggressive in their posturing on Arunachal Pradesh.
but my opinion is that it didn't need this much publicity.

By Chestbeating you make advanced prep to fend off hypothetical aggressors ...:P

I think given the condition of nuclear equilibrium in south asia there no question of even a small skirmish .

God forbid that .
Then i find hard to understand ur logik if theres no chance of war then why to issue such irresponsible statements . unless The Gen Depak has said it out of the fear of being attacked by China and Pakistan or either it was just a chestbeating to earn cheap publicity or its really meant some horrible designs of aggression .

not chestbeating..

just outlined what Indian strategy will be to combat such a scenario...
though it is other thing that it might not be liked by Pakistan or China...

and he clearly told that we need to counter attack decisively and combat both together also if attacked from both fronts....

and what docrine will be followed for this counter attack is what he mentioned....

Request to Mods Admins:

This thread totally stupid because of coming STUPID statement from Most Stupid Chief who look me 10 years old child.

Kindly close this thread.

I dont know why people like Indian Military chief want slap from whole world. out of sense!

well..the thing is you have read totally different books than the rest of the world.
so i just wanted to know, what's written in these.:smokin:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you must know,

Prentice Hall World History by Discovery School.

51GOnsMsneL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

So tell me, what is the rest of the world reading?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you must know,

Prentice Hall World History by Discovery School.

51GOnsMsneL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

So tell me, what is the rest of the world reading?

you came back?
WOW, you have replied so soon.

kudos 2 u.
the debate between us was over long time ago. lol

First sir indian generals comments are nothing more then a statement of there warmongering mentality?As they dont except Pakistan And china as SOVERIGN STATES.
2)Going to war with 2 nuclear states with modern and well trained armies will be no more then a stamp on a suicide noe by india.
3)Please try it.
4)Result will be worst the 1948 1962 1965 and Kargil all put together 10 times.
Free KASHMIR

As i said before, this kind of provoking news will not do any good to

the relationships of all three countries. Expected further suspicion

against India from China, Pakistan side.

No offence to Indians, but the reality if such scenario did happen,

The only result will be "once upon a time, there was a country

called India in the history book"
feel free to disagree. :smitten:
:pakistan::china:

Now, i really have started to doubt, if you are really worth senior member on this forum? feel free to disagree. :smitten:

You are being reported for personal attacks, post about the thread,

not the member. :smitten::pakistan::china:

At least be civilized enough to learn only comment on the post,

not the poster.:smitten::pakistan::china:

As a senior member, did you try one time to finish this debate?

If you were smart enough ,you would have requested Mod to close this thread. But no, you were busy bashing just like everyone else. :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom