What's new

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
The army is prepping itself to see how it would react if it were faced with a possibility of a two front war. All armies do it i'm sure. What's all the fuss about?

A 35 page thread!! That too on new years eve! Some people have too much time on their hands.

don't make changes to my post i haven't taken out any lines or such i will report you to the mod

The army is prepping itself to see how it would react if it were faced with a possibility of a two front war. All armies do it i'm sure. What's all the fuss about?

A 35 page thread!! That too on new years eve! Some people have too much time on their hands.

Well said. I believe useless arguments should stop now. There is a big "IF" in Gen Kapoors statement that needs to get its due notice.

This statement by India was unnecessary but its a positive step towards defending its borders

Can you defend with an offensive minde set ...?

All the lessons of history in four sentences:
Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad with power.
The mills of God grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly small.
The bee fertilizes the flower it robs.
When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.

35 page flame thread on a new years eve...... Rest of the 364 days sure look peaceful :flame: :blah:

prepping itself to see how it would react if it were faced with a possibility of a two front war.

There are otherways of preparing instead of chest beating in press.

don't make changes to my post i haven't taken out any lines or such i will report you to the mod

report what..!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just used ur post to prove my point.. that it is Defensive strategy...
the aim is in case Both pak and CHina attack India, they should be taught a lesson....so this is what it is all about...but only IF ATTACKED.....

I didnt change ur post....that report is for everyone...U highlighted what u liked...i highlighted what i thought is right....:oops:

p.s: Dont just say i will report unnecessarily....first there should be smthng to report....u cant just say to every post i will report....furthur modification of post is done all the time with every second post.....it has to be done to prove ur point..!!!!!!!!!

If attacked by Pakistan and china

So the statement came out of fear of being attacked by Pakistan and China. Why would Pakistan and China attack you ... to defeat US in genocide records ..?

doesnt require many words,its just for national consumption. India is already embroiled in lots of home grown issues, and low morale in the armed forces.

yeah!!! finished!:chilli:
it just took me 3 hours!:hitwall:
do you guys know how frustrating i was when i was reading this thread: when i finished one page two more added!:cheesy:

it seems indian members are being attacked by 4 or 5 "enemies", not just 2:eek:, sorry for that.

anyway, happy new year.

Can you please explain this defensive strategy which actually suggests committing suicide .

So the statement came out of fear of being attacked by Pakistan and China. Why would Pakistan and China attack you ... to defeat US in genocide records ..?

That is not the question which requires to be answered....

But that is something(the scenario of Pak/China attacking India together) for which advance prepration is necessary...coz u cant say tomorrow Oh we didnt think it will happen...
Though there is nothing like war b/w us anywhere in near future.....

The General is as per rules from Ministry of defence and foreign affairs got clearance and dictation to say something like this. Probably because Chinese Army has crossed a threshhold which is not to the liken of Indian Army and they are now beating war drums including Pakistan into it.

The game is India knows it is not up to China, But Pakistan is strategic interest for China, India will hot Pakistan first to show China it has the capability to engage China.

It is about about showing capability or coming up to that level of being a global power, which India is NOT!

The General is as per rules from Ministry of defence and foreign affairs got clearance and dictation to say something like this. Probably because Chinese Army has crossed a threshhold which is not to the liken of Indian Army and they are now beating war drums including Pakistan into it.

The game is India knows it is not up to China, But Pakistan is strategic interest for China, India will hot Pakistan first to show China it has the capability to engage China.

It is about about showing capability or coming up to that level of being a global power, which India is NOT!

there is only 1 super/global power as of now in this world US...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom