What's new

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of you ever doubt that some Indian members are illogical and full of BS, this page show it all. Totally doesn't make sense and self congradutory. If India has no technology to test something, how can it make sure that something work. If I claim that my shield can block all arrows but I cannot produce the most primitive arrow, not even the most advanced arrow, to test the arrow, would you trust the person making the shield.

Do you know how the US failed to develop anti -ICBM, because we tested against real ICBMs. If we just claim that it worked base on studies of the characteristics of ICBM and never performed actual tests, not we would never know that it didn't worked.

I hope that Indian scientist doesn't work the same way as the Indian guys in here. But given the track record of India, maybe they do.

If any of you ever doubt that some Indian members are illogical and full of BS, this page show it all. Totally doesn't make sense and self congradutory. If India has no technology to test something, how can it make sure that something work. If I claim that my shield can block all arrows but I cannot produce the most primitive arrow, not even the most advanced arrow, to test the arrow, would you trust the person making the shield.

Do you know how the US failed to develop anti -ICBM, because we tested against real ICBMs. If we just claim that it worked base on studies of the characteristics of ICBM and never performed actual tests, not we would never know that it didn't worked.

I hope that Indian scientist doesn't work the same way as the Indian guys in here. But given the track record of India, maybe they do.

First of all technology did not take its birth by itself, it was Created, Repeating others mistakes will only end up in disaster, U claim that USA is gonna give up, India is trying other ways by which its confident of achieving success, And from long time u have been playing with the ICBMS, India will have ICBM AGNI V when this has to be tested, or we can even buy a patriot missile to test it..And how can u be so sure about it that, If USA gives up other countries can never ever achieve it? And Yes with your own arrow and shield example.... A person who moulds shield knows how to defend the person holding it, no matter how hard and sharp the arrow is and not necessary that he has to make an arrow in order to test it. He can either borrow the best available arrows and make the shield which can take 1000's of such arrows....

First of all technology did not take its birth by itself, it was Created, Repeating others mistakes will only end up in disaster, U claim that USA is gonna give up, India is trying other ways by which its confident of achieving success, And from long time u have been playing with the ICBMS, India will have ICBM AGNI V when this has to be tested, or we can even buy a patriot missile to test it..And how can u be so sure about it that, If USA gives up other countries can never ever achieve it? And Yes with your own arrow and shield example.... A person who moulds shield knows how to defend the person holding it, no matter how hard and sharp the arrow is and not necessary that he has to make an arrow in order to test it. He can either borrow the best available arrows and make the shield which can take 1000's of such arrows....

I never said that US is going to give up. I just said that US had not succeeded. So it had failed thus far. Given the advance technology of the US and the fact that we cannot produce it, I seriously believe that India cannot achieve this within the next twenty years at least. Given that India cannot produce its own ICBM. If you believe that India can produce it without an ICBM to test it, then go ahead. Also, Agni V is not going to be an advance ICBM. It will at most similar to the 30 year old Monutemen III ICBM.

I do not believe you guys are serious. Even believe that you can develop something that US had tried for 20+ years. But I guess its easy to talk about the future if its all talk.

I never said that US is going to give up. I just said that US had not succeeded. So it had failed thus far. Given the advance technology of the US and the fact that we cannot produce it, I seriously believe that India cannot achieve this within the next twenty years at least. Given that India cannot produce its own ICBM. If you believe that India can produce it without an ICBM to test it, then go ahead. Also, Agni V is not going to be an advance ICBM. It will at most similar to the 30 year old Monutemen III ICBM.

I do not believe you guys are serious. Even believe that you can develop something that US had tried for 20+ years. But I guess its easy to talk about the future if its all talk.

Well, why not get an ICBM to test for it, when india can spend billions of $ for its research why not spend for an ICBM to test on it.... Now AGNI5 has already become a serious issiue in China as they are already trying everything to counter it, as its sure to hit Harbin city, So We have the technology and we are researching on it.... wait till it ends buddy...

Unfortunately, Today India has not learnt from its past mistakes and is still reeling from Arrogance and overconfidence as it did in 1962 when it was romped and pleaded ceasfire to China and in 1948 to Pakistan.

Unfortunately, Today India has not learnt from its past mistakes and is still reeling from Arrogance and overconfidence as it did in 1962 when it was romped and pleaded ceasfire to China and in 1948 to Pakistan.

did you learn see and ask from your self where is Pakistan going from 1947 to till now or ask from your father or grand father how happy they were in India before 1947

you know you guys are just producing hate and anger

we are doing as every country do for its security whats new in it

i want to see happy and healthy Pakistan please change your attitude India and china are growing power think what you want in your country think brother

wish you and your countryman happy new year
jai hind

India was new in 1948 , Both India and pakistan had the same strength ,1962 India did not have any good weapons nothing, What happend after those? Pakistan had its worst nightmares in 1965 ,Bangladesh liberation war and kargil war.....

That how our Gentleman Speaks to the media.

Army prepared to counter every threat: Gen Kayani

RAWALPINDI: Chief of the Army Staff General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani has said that peace and stability in South Asia is the logical and fundamental principle underlining the security calculus/paradigm of Pakistan.

He said this while addressing the senior officers at the General Headquarters in Rawalpindi.

The Army chief stated that proponents of conventional application of military forces, in a 'nuclear overhang’ are chartering an adventurous and dangerous path; the consequences of which could be both unintended and uncontrollable.

General Kayani said that Pakistan Army is fully alert and alive to the full spectrum of threat which continues to exist in conventional and unconventional domains.

He said Pakistan is not oblivious to the unprecedented acquisition of the sophisticated military hardware, synergized with an offensive military doctrine. However, as a responsible nuclear capable state, Pakistan Army will contribute to strategic stability and strategic restraint as per the stated policy of Government of Pakistan.

But at the same time will continue to maintain the necessary wherewithal to deter and, if required, defeat any aggressive design, in any form or shape i.e, a firmed up ‘proactive strategy’ or a ‘cold start doctrine’.

He reaffirmed that Pakistan Army stands committed and prepared to respond to any existing, potential or emerging threat. An Army supported by 170 Million people, with faith in Allah, is a formidable force to reckon with.

Army prepared to counter every threat: Gen Kayani - GEO.tv

We dont have even 30% of our weapons near u and moreover we have even pulled back certain troops from J&K area, and "Enemies Enemy is a friend" depicts the friendship of China and pakistan ... But "A friend In Need Is a friend Indeed" depicts the friendship between India and Russia . so Even before pakistan and china can raise an arm over us u will feel the might of the worlds strongest Alliance, when combined the nuclear weapons we have more than 200 , and enough to engulf pakistan and china, and If you decide to attack India u will see pakistan burning.... and stop getting angry and sit and think what you gonna do, Pak is just another Asset of china....

Do you think Russia will prefer YOU over China? Last time you tried to stop the sale of Russian engines for the JF-17 to China, Putin pissed on your advice and signed off the sale. And I exactly know how many nukes you have and they are not enough while combined China and Pakistan capability will make SHEESH KEBAB of you and your Military Junta whihc is the reason why your Gen Kapoora is barking the way he is. As the saying goes BHONKNAY WALAY KUTTAY KATA NAHIN KARTAY! Kapish Dumbwit?

And after reading your other posts here its not too hard to tell the level of your information and knowledge on your own military capability. You got your men mowed in Kargil as well as your civilians chopped in Mumbai. What have you been able to do about it so far? N O T H I N G!!

Your missile are crashing, your LCA is not ready, your last nuke test in Pokharan was a fizzle by the admission of your own scientists, your Arjun tank is a total failure, your HAL Dhruv is so far selling like ice cubes in Alaska, which other country in the world has bought anything from your military set-up, pray tell? Your nuke sites are compromised by under-paid & malnourished scientists selling Uranium on the streets! And you won as Oscar for India showing its true colors in SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE (does everyone in India dive in their own cr@p to meet celebs?)! Did I miss anything? Enough Said!

Last edited:
Do you think Russia will prefer YOU over China? Last time you tried to stop the sale of Russian engines for the JF-17 to China, Putin pissed on your advice and signed off the sale. And I exactly know how many nukes you have and they are not enough while combined China and Pakistan capability will make SHEESH KEBAB of you and your Military Junta whihc is the reason why your Gen Kapoora is barking the way he is. As the saying goes BHONKNAY WALAY KUTTAY KATA NAHIN KARTAY! Kapish Dumbwit? Enough Said!

If russia had to give up India and take china, it would have done decades ago, China has by far done nothing to them, and moreover, Pakistan dosent know how many nukes we have so just dont bark when your media says we have less nukes. And moreover bhai we just had a talk over this JF-17 Engine stuffs and we never seriously objected it, If we would have seriously objected it Russia would not have given it to china, And still Russia is not happy with the planes with there engines exported to pakistan and are upset with china for building J-11 B fighters using russian technology... And your dream of sheesh kabab can only be fullfilled when the indian army presents pakistani army kababs to you.

To be much more clear, India has developed its own engine called kaveri if u are not aware of it. So LCA is very much of a success, Kaveri needs more power as LCA needs around 92 Kilo newtons of Thrust, where as Kaveri has been successfull in giving 70KN of thrust and that was in 2007, in 2009 Kaveri is undergoing high altitude testing, and Which means that Kaveri has been showing growth.

And Likewise India is working on ICBM interceptor, and You cannot come to a conclusion untill u see a result, no predictions in here. India is very much in the race with USA ,Russia and China are... Like Building Aircrafts, mordernising Soldier, having own nuclear sub,Sending rockets to space,Fastest cruise missiles. and What not....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Man you are a good joker!! ..... but I agree with your What N O T!!!!

If russia had to give up India and take china, it would have done decades ago, China has by far done nothing to them, and moreover, Pakistan dosent know how many nukes we have so just dont bark when your media says we have less than what you think. And moreover bhai we just had a talk over this JF-17 Engine stuffs and we never seriously objected it, If we would have seriously objected it Russia would not have given it to china, And still Russia is not happy with the planes with there engines exported to pakistan and are upset with china for building J-11 B fighters using russian technology... And your dream of sheesh kabab can only be fullfilled when the indian army presents pakistani army kababs to you.

Ahhh! Another one out of the woodwork and the land of ''3-Idiots''.

I think I will evoke my policy of NOT TO ARGUE WITH IDIOTS !! :devil:

Last edited:
And after reading your other posts here its not too hard to tell the level of your information and knowledge on your own military capability. You got your men mowed in Kargil as well as your civilians chopped in Mumbai. What have you been able to do about it so far? N O T H I N G!!

Your missile are crashing, your LCA is not ready, your last nuke test in Pokharan was a fizzle by the admission of your own scientists, your Arjun tank is a total failure, your HAL Dhruv is so far selling like ice cubes in Alaska, which other country in the world has bought anything from your military set-up, pray tell? Your nuke sites are compromised by under-paid & malnourished scientists selling Uranium on the streets! And you won as Oscar for India showing its true colors in SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE (does everyone in India dive in their own cr@p to meet celebs?)! Did I miss anything? Enough Said!

Now let me say, Kargil war was our victory your army were just standing with there mouths wide open, Pokhran Thermonuclear test did not get the desired yield, and moreover pakistan did not conduct any thermonuclear device test, India has more than 2 thermonuclear bombs what about pakistan...

And Yes LCA, Its still under trials, name one plane which is being designed and developed by pakistan, name any helicopter made by pakistan of which is being sold like candies? You started SUPARCO in 1961 and not even successfull in sending single rocket or satellite into space, ISRO established in 1969 have now sent over 30-50 space crafts and hundreds of satellites... We have our Dhruv getting sold in Nepal,Equador,Latin american countries,Sri lanka. And "Slum dog millionare" by creating that movie 1000 who lived in those streets have now Homes to live in and Are no more poor so thats a achievement for us.

Nuclear sites of ours are better than yours thats why France and Russia are interested in setting up there firms here in India and Ofcourse USA.... Your nuclear will anyway fall in the hands of terrorists. did I miss anything out?Enough Answered!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom