What's new

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
we want to see a happy and growing Pakistan but we have limit from 1947 we are giving you chance and chance so that you guys change there style but if you don't

if we get orders then we can reach Rawalpindi in 48 hours no one i mean no one can stop us

Sorry, no offence, are you from some express delivery co. ? but no

spamming on the forum though.

We are talking about Indian's aggression dreaming of taking on both

China and Pakistan here. :smitten::pakistan::china:

2 of the recent Agni 3 tests have been successful
: Agni-3 ready for induction after second successful flight test.
And the missile is being already inducted into the armed forces.
:

2 out of 3 tests have been successful. that gives India a success rate of 66%. I don't know what on earth is making DRDO and Indian friends feel good when only 2 out of three tests have been successful. India's testing and maintenance standards are well below international norms. But good if you are happy to induct Agni-III at this stage of testing, you will make Pakistan and China feel safe.

@EMO

This one is not that bad either.

f4203744c6fa8341ba3479ce3838379e.jpg

i want tea in ur drawing room with you and your family as a brother but you have to change you attitude but if you don't then

I can send you an Air ticket if you want to do that :smitten:

But if you want to bring Arjunk to our streets then you may receive this:sniper:

arya-hind said:
i want tea in ur drawing room with you and your family as a brother but you have to change you attitude but if you don't then

hey see this, who's ranting, so now we are down to having Tea party ehh?? stop trolling please, as i told you If have ran outta arguments then, SHUT UP

China and Pakistan here.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

China and Pakistan here. :smitten::pakistan::china:

Funny as !!:rofl::rofl:

are you talking about this one?

a4d01ce219a6e75e1821b40bc6829e4c.jpg

2 out of 3 tests have been successful. that gives India a success rate of 66%. I don't know what on earth is making DRDO and Indian friends feel good when only 2 out of three tests have been successful. India's testing and maintenance standards are well below international norms. But good if you are happy to induct Agni-III at this stage of testing, you will make Pakistan and China feel safe.

Your Logic is wrong. IF the next 2 tests succeeded into only means the previous flaws where perfected and hence the missile was inducted..

Its this underestimation of your enemy which got you into this mess.Only makes me glad when u have this "sense of security" :lol:

Thats why we have T-90 tanks :sniper: . Especially being inducted in large numbers..

Rest is all dependent on the training and skill of the tank crews. I don't think any debate can predict that outcome.

What about all the Apache helicopters and LCH we shall be inducting.

Not to mention the huge Multi role fighter force. Providing close air support to our ground units.
Upgraded 90+ upgraded Mig-29's Keeping the PAF in check

as well as the huge Numerical Imbalance.

well on Paper. Its possible.

But how the IA plans to make it a reality on the ground is the tough part.

Frankly I would not underestimate the Pak forces. But given that the new plan calls for contingency of Chinese attack at the same time. we need to Overwhelm Pak quickly before China can do the same to us. Otherwise we will loose both fronts.

There really is no option. Unless we can Bog down the Pak forces in static warfare well inside their own territory., we dont stand a chance .Given China's tactics in the Korean war, and Sino-Indo conflict. They will aim to make a lighting push with a huge force into out territory before forcing a cease fire.
Any weakness in the front due to Pak will mean complete encirclement, by the Chinese.

well of course the Whole scale of the engagement will be less then a week. Any longer and it might as well go nuclear. as that would mean Full scale conflict at that point

Oh no, is he going to challenge me whether i am a Chinese with his

broken google translated Chinese again ?

I better run before he get started, See you guys around, BYE.

P.S. Please alert me when Indians start the attack, HaHaHa
:smitten::pakistan::china:

What about all the Apache helicopters and LCH we shall be inducting.

Not to mention the huge Multi role fighter force. Providing close air support to our ground units.
Upgraded 90+ upgraded Mig-29's Keeping the PAF in check

as well as the huge Numerical Imbalance.

well on Paper. Its possible.

But how the IA plans to make it a reality on the ground is the tough part.

Frankly I would not underestimate the Pak forces. But given that the new plan calls for contingency of Chinese attack at the same time. we need to Overwhelm Pak quickly before China can do the same to us. Otherwise we will loose both fronts.

There really is no option. Unless we can Bog down the Pak forces in static warfare well inside their own territory., we dont stand a chance .Given China's tactics in the Korean war, and Sino-Indo conflict. They will aim to make a lighting push with a huge force into out territory before forcing a cease fire.
Any weakness in the front due to Pak will mean complete encirclement, by the Chinese.

well of course the Whole scale of the engagement will be less then a week. Any longer and it might as well go nuclear. as that would mean Full scale conflict at that point

Are you talking about Land assault with Armored vehicles such as Tanks and infantry?

would you mind explaining how would you cope 2500+ Pakistani Tanks?

And if you cant and war goes on 3 weeks + you guys would be in a greater mess by:china:

Are you talking about Land assault with Armored vehicles such as Tanks and infantry?

would you mind explaining how would you cope 2500+ Pakistani Tanks?

And if you cant and war goes on 3 weeks + you guys would be in a greater mess by:china:

Its not called Mess, the proper word is 'self destruction'

BTW i am missing Shchinese :china:

I am really happy to see that Indians & their Generals think they can reach RAWALPINDI in 48 hours HaHa now thats called 'strategic thinking'

Last edited:
I can send you an Air ticket if you want to do that :smitten:

But if you want to bring Arjunk to our streets then you may receive this:sniper:

Naa, you wont need to blow off an Arjun. Haven't you read its chain breaks after every 300KM. So the moment it will be crossing India/Pakistan border, it will be in need of chain repair or its replacement I'm sorry bout you wont be able to see this beast entering anywhere deep inside Pakistan territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom