What's new

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your sentence makes me laugh...especially the troll statement coming form you. The Mods decide who are trolls and who are not..

As for the Maoists. they are loosing popularity and unlike Pakistan and china we don't send in army against our own people :bunny:
Maoists are doing a good job in India in getting their Arses kicked.

Why do u keep jumping topics during an argument ?

My dear troll, look at your own post, tell me if anything was related to

the topic, compare to my post #771 which you referred to.

Now please tell me who is trolling ?:smitten::pakistan::china:

your answer is simple

India + Israel

do you really think Pakistan can fight do you have any economy no you don't have today your country is a fail in every sector

Sorry to disappoint you, but, when China is with Pakistan, Israel cannot be with India. :P

The China-Israel connection
The China-Israel connection

Israel Second Only To Russia
In Providing Arms To China

Israel Second Only To Russia In Providing Arms To China

China-Israel Ltd.
Welcome to CHINA-ISRAEL Ltd.

And your own Wikipedia says:
History of the Jews in China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:whistle:

More than off topic. :sick: :tdown:

The kid is running out of arguments now , going here in there desperately to sneak into any corner of the discussion .:lol:

Let me tell you Indians , the day you will start the War against Pakistan and China it just would be a matter of time when you shall see Type 99g and Al Khalid Marching in the Streets of Delhi .
:pakistan::china:

Just imagine these Tanks marching through India gate

al-khalid-tank.jpg

My dear troll, look at your own post, tell me if anything was related to

the topic, compare to my post #771 which you referred to.

Now please tell me who is trolling ?:smitten::pakistan::china:

1. The post in 771 is not your post to start with.
2. You started trolling by diverting this into Maoist thread. You where not on topic to start with :bunny:

Mods close this thread...this has turned into a "piss of the other nationalist debate" :lol:

The kid is running out of arguments now , going here in there desperately to sneak into any corner of the discussion .:lol:

Let me tell you Indians , the day you will start the War against Pakistan and China it just would be a matter of time when you shall see Type 99g and Al Khalid Marching in the Streets of Delhi .
:pakistan::china:

They know nothing about China. I am now 100% sure.

Anyway, their military chief has done a good job by giving such statement, this time Beijing will have no doubts about an inevitable indian aggression.

:pakistan: :china:

1. The post in 771 is not your post to start with.
2. You started trolling by diverting this into Maoist thread. You where not on topic to start with :bunny:

Cool down now , get back to discussion !!!

There is no going back now:agree:

Ok, lets get back to the topic, no trolling please,

My humble opinion; Its a real shame for a high-rank Indian general to

openly deliver such a provoking comments against China, Pakistan.

(1) no way i will buy the BS that he was acting on his own.

(2)Indians are getting more aggressive day by day.

(3)At the end of the day, Looks like Indians are digging their own

grave.:smitten::pakistan::china:

Anyway, their military chief has done a good job by giving such statement, this time Beijing will have no doubts about an inevitable indian aggression.

You guys better line up now , I think Pakistan and China need to have a Combine Force as NATO to fight against "such enemies":pakistan::china:

India wont be attacking anyone... please go through the first page of this thread "IF" statement
This whole doctrine will only happen If and only If India is attacked by both china and Pakistan. Indian aggression is out of the window

Ok, lets get back to the topic, no trolling please,

My humble opinion; Its a real shame for a high-rank Indian general to

openly deliver such a provoking comments against China, Pakistan.

(1) no way i will buy the BS that he was acting on his own.

(2)Indians are getting more aggressive day by day.

(3)At the end of the day, Looks like Indians are digging their own

grave.
:smitten::pakistan::china:

Not a good choice:no:

India wont be attacking anyone... please go through the first page of this thread "IF" statement
This whole doctrine will only happen If and only If India is attacked by both china and Pakistan. Indian aggression is out of the window

Excuse me and what are we talking about ?

We are also saying " IF" India Attacked SinoPak then Type 99g and Al khalid would be Marching through the streets of New Delhi.

read the posts carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom