What's new

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me and what are we talking about ?

We are also saying " IF" India Attacked SinoPak then Type 99g and Al khalid would be Marching through the streets of New Delhi.

read the posts carefully.

read my post again....I said India wont be attacking Sino-pak...

this thread is about " India will fight Pakistan and china simultaneously IF ATTACKED" Nowhere does it say about India attacking china and Pakistan :what:

read my post again....I said India wont be attacking Sino-pak...

this thread is about " India will fight Pakistan and china simultaneously IF ATTACKED" Nowhere does it say about India attacking china and Pakistan :what:

What does the Title says?;)

The title is deceiving .. read the Article

Offcourse it would be deceiving to you , i have read the thread many times and i am following this issue closely .

I know whats going to happen.

Offcourse it would be deceiving to you , i have read the thread many times and i am following this issue closely .

I know whats going to happen.

last time...really lol ..... read the Article and Quote me where it says india is going to attack china and Pakistan

Just imagine these Tanks marching through India gate

al-khalid-tank.jpg

hey wait a min General Lmaba said he can have 'multiple Thrust' to get in Rawalpindi within 48 hours

Maddy are you reading this, the beasts above you are one of the reason why IA can't reach Rawalpindi within 48 hours

Ohh yeah don't forget this beast...

come on how can he read

you know his name is black blood

really ur blood is black

ohh please, Stop personal attacks, if you have nothing good to say & your out of arguments then you can shut up...

hey wait a min General Lmaba said he can have 'multiple Thrust' to get in Rawalpindi within 48 hours

Maddy are you reading this, the beasts above you are one of the reason why IA can't reach Rawalpindi within 48 hours

Thats why we have T-90 tanks :sniper: . Especially being inducted in large numbers..

Rest is all dependent on the training and skill of the tank crews. I don't think any debate can predict that outcome.

Thats why we have T-90 tanks :sniper: . Especially being inducted in large numbers..

Rest is all dependent on the training and skill of the tank crews. I don't think any debate can predict that outcome.

WEll it can predict one thing, the mighty suicidal IA can't reach Rawalpindi in 48 hours, not even in General lamba wetty wet dreams.. :cheers:

Last edited:
we want to see a happy and growing Pakistan but we have limit from 1947 we are giving you chance and chance so that you guys change there style but if you don't

if we get orders then we can reach Rawalpindi in 48 hours no one i mean no one can stop us

ohh please, Stop personal attacks, if you have nothing good to say & your out of arguments then you can shut up...

Let em Do it EMO , i Kinda love it !!:lol: to see them running out of AMMO and coming to personal Attacks !!

BTW the funny thing is they do not even know what " Black Blood" spells for.;)

How do you know that ? :lol: Back to the same old Question

You will get answer to this question once you shun Indian propaganda & read about the true potential of Pakistani armed forces...

History repeats itself & we can repeat Chawinda :pakistan::china:

From now on Red & Green Flag will remain together for ever :smokin:

if we get orders then we can reach Rawalpindi in 48 hours no one i mean no one can stop us

Did u dreamed of, you Commanding an Ar-junk to Rawalpindi, in your wetty wet dreams...

we want to see a happy and growing Pakistan but we have limit from 1947 we are giving you chance and chance so that you guys change there style but if you don't

oh really :lol::lol:

You said to have Tea in Lahore Gym khana on 6/9/1965 and you ended up Recovering you A$$3$ back to Delhi:lol:

oh really :lol::lol:

You said to have Tea in Lahore Gym khana on 6/9/1965 and you ended up Recovering you A$$3$ back to Delhi:lol:

i want tea in ur drawing room with you and your family as a brother but you have to change you attitude but if you don't then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom