What's new

India is Filthy

Do you really think one cannot make such thread about pakistan ?
Get down your horse then.

You cannot as this is a Pakistani forum and the chances are that that the thread would be deleted and the user is banned.:D

I dont know what cities your talking about but that place has NEVER been cleaned.

I think we have very different definitions of cleaned.

upload_2018-10-26_7-5-45.png

India_Filth_garbage_street-1.jpg

Filthy_street_homeless_India-1.jpg

India_filth_cows_garbage-1.jpg

Public_Urinals_Filthy_India-1.jpg

filth_India_garbage_waste-1.jpg

Garbage_sewage_India_Filthy-1.jpg

filthy_india_urinate_public_toilet.jpg

https://theplanetd.com/india-is-filthy/

Now let's see how long it will take Indians to come in here and make excuses and tell us it's all a lie or its only very, very small areas and it's all a lie and how India is beautiful, clean, tourist love it etc LOL.

And if you guys really want to see how nice Indians are read the comments, lots of threats and abuse.

"BY BOIO JANUARY 7, 2018 - 4:27 AM
Lived in Mumbai and Thane for 3months in total. I can say without a shadow of doubt that India was by far the dirtiest place I have been to. Maybe because it is a big city. Dunno. But the odours, congestion, uncollected refuse, cow dung, open sewers, crowded filthy blighted tenements and open spaces and swamps turned to landfills; is out of this world. Yes it is intespaced by beautiful estates(read societies) but for the sake of me Mumbai is a global city one would be hard pressed to return"
Thank you very much! Yes we are a 3rd world poor country.

well when cities are over populated and govt does not care to clean this happen, I have seen pics of LA streets which looks very dirty and litter with garbage ..

India is 5th largest economy in the world.
India is largest democracy in thre world
India will be soon be largest population in the world
Mumbai has bigger economy then all of Pakistan

This is not filth, its nature - Indian Logic

Urbanisation has destroyed India.

This what happens when too many people migrate to the cities countries like India are not equipped to deal with such a flood of people.

But man I have seen parts of Somalia that are not this bad that is a war torn country.

India needs to get its act together and fix its hygiene and sanitation.

This is how indians portray their country

While the reality is different.

The truth is indian mentality is filthiest. modi tried to introduce "clean bharat" for them but either they are too lazy or backward to cooperate.

The truth is indian mentality is filthiest. modi tried to introduce "clean bharat" for them but either they are too lazy or backward to cooperate.

What a disgraceful video, made by filthy Indians.

So India 2030 is still using wads and wads of cash? Even China today is mostly cashless now, LOL.

That will be the scenes in most of the cities in the world before municipal workers come to clean in morning..

well when cities are over populated and govt does not care to clean this happen, I have seen pics of LA streets which looks very dirty and litter with garbage ..

I think the problem is a combination of education and poverty.

In the US during kid’s shows on tv we’d have Public Service Announcement telling us to “put litter in its place” and “keep America beautiful”. So that certainly helped reduce people from being litterbugs.

However it seems poverty and renters overrule this. You go into a low income area of the inner-city and it can be a mess. Go to some mediocre city neighborhood full of renters and they are throwing candy wrappers in the gutters because they don’t have a vested interest in the neighborhood.

However go to some suburb where most of the people are owners and the streets are almost spotless without even the need for a cleaning truck to go by. The reason is these people in these areas usually aren’t A-holes and actually care about their neighborhoods.

I think the problem is a combination of education and poverty.

In the US during kid’s shows on tv we’d have Public Service Announcement telling us to “put litter in its place” and “keep America beautiful”. So that certainly helped reduce people from being litterbugs.

However it seems poverty and renters overrule this. You go into a low income area of the inner-city and it can be a mess. Go to some mediocre city neighborhood full of renters and they are throwing candy wrappers in the gutters because they don’t have a vested interest in the neighborhood.

However go to some suburb where most of the people are owners and the streets are almost spotless without even the need for a cleaning truck to go by. The reason is these people in this are usually aren’t A-holes and actually care about their neighborhood.

exactly, and my point is that Country is not filthy , people are and they can change with time , education and their love for the neighborhoods .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom