What's new

India is dominant regionally,There was an era when the world used to see India & Pakistan on equal terms. Today nobody does that : S Jaishankar

lol... What has India really achieved?

Pakistan defeated the Soviet union basically ending it and chasing NATO away while India was basically there eating from poverty if anything the gap has widened towards Pakistan now.

That is a good reason Pakistan is where it is

The only things India has are economics, which I'm convinced India is manipulating and won't last long, as well as over a billion people, some of who I'm convinced will eventually rebel.

Isn't the world heading based on economic power ?

Indians taking the p!ss again:-

1670697046082.png

Every day you laugh at India is a day we’ve widened the gap between us by leaps and bounds. Enjoy that fauji cereal and pizza, I’m always grateful I was born in India as I am. Imagine having to be a sane, rational, thinking pakistani — helplessly watching as their nation chokes on its own incompetence and delusions of grandeur. Nightmare fuel.

Every day you laugh at India is a day we’ve widened the gap between us by leaps and bounds. Enjoy that fauji cereal and pizza, I’m always grateful I was born in India as I am. Imagine having to be a sane, rational, thinking pakistani — helplessly watching as their nation chokes on its own incompetence and delusions of grandeur. Nightmare fuel.
A self loathing Indian girl is married off into a fishing community.... Initially she starts complaining of all the smell.... After some weeks, she gets accustomed to the smell and starts boasting, that her presence in the community has got rid of all the smell.... Something like you creatures, who spend most of the day crawling on this forum as it gives you some voice but being who you are, you habitually go on boxing above weight.
If you were worth your salt... You would have Indian forums attracting and interacting with International citizens rather than wasting your selves in those echo chambers.

It is correct that Interantionaly, India carries far more weight than Pakistan in 2022 when, as late as the 1980’s, despite the fact the India had nearly 6 times Pakistan’s population and 4 times the Pakistan’s land area; both the counters were treated generally at par.

Real power of a country lies not in her military might but in her economy. India has made tremendous economic and technical progress since Narasimha Rao's economic reform of 1991 and the growth of IT industry and now is a member of the G20 countries. On the other hand, following the Russian invasion of Afghanistan, Pakistan had been mired in the drug and gun culture. Success of Taliban in Afghanistan gave rise the religious extremism and intolerance where even visiting cricket teams were not safe.

In my humble opinion, one of the main reason why India in now the 6th largest economy of the world is that while Pakistan had to host millions of Afghan refugees since 1979 and suffer nearly 25 years of Taliban menace; India was at peace and on the way to economic progress. Another reason is the non-interference of miliatry in Indian politics.

Some small european country of few million people have more iPhones then whole of India owning to low GDP per capita of $2200. The economy isn't anything to write home about for west. What they like is idea of pitching India vs China. Just like Pakistan was used in 1980's against Soviet Union when supposedly we were seen on equal terms.

In my humble opinion, one of the main reason why India in now the 6th largest economy of the world is that while Pakistan had to host millions of Afghan refugees since 1979 and suffer nearly 25 years of Taliban menace; India was at peace and on the way to economic progress. Another reason is the non-interference of miliatry in Indian politics.

Pakistan supported Taliban in the 90s.

Pakistan defeated the Soviet union basically ending it and chasing NATO away while India was basically there eating from poverty if anything the gap has widened towards Pakistan now.

Pakistan didn't defeat the Soviets, Afghans did.

Mixture of economic power and fossil fuels.

A self loathing Indian girl is married off into a fishing community.... Initially she starts complaining of all the smell.... After some weeks, she gets accustomed to the smell and starts boasting, that her presence in the community has got rid of all the smell.... Something like you creatures, who spend most of the day crawling on this forum as it gives you some voice but being who you are, you habitually go on boxing above weight.
If you were worth your salt... You would have Indian forums attracting and interacting with International citizens rather than wasting your selves in those echo chambers.

International citizens.

Translation, you can take windy out of Pakistan, but you cannot take white man sucking out of windy.

Six times bigger country that looked liked an equal country is now looking like a 2 times bigger country. What an achievement.

2 times bigger. More sem2sem dissociative dementia.

Yeah, no.

India still has a long way to go before that happens, and i doubt it'll ever happen. International media still doesn't mention India without mentioning Pakistan.

Feb 2019, Pakistan's swift retort towards Indian stupidity put an end to the delusions in the west and Europe that India was leagues ahead of its surrounding nations, particularly Pakistan.

India still remains a vintage army.

The only things India has are economics, which I'm convinced India is manipulating and won't last long, as well as over a billion people, some of who I'm convinced will eventually rebel.
I wonder who made you think tank. You don't even read or think obvious.

but you are still obsessed with Pakistan!
Still not convinced yet trying to convince your people
May be he was answering journalist question which was about Pakistan.
I have never listened from him taking Pakistan's name. He doesn't even care.

Pakistan failed to develop its economy properly (corruption, political instability, active tribal conflicts) in the past 10 years, while India made steady strides towards becoming an economic powerhouse.

The truth is Pakistan will need to focus on its growth and development if it hopes to maintain some kind of minimum deterrence. It might also want to develop asymmetrical capability as it won't be able to match India conventionally in a prolonged conflict.

The issue is Pakistan still has too many US assets in it, the political situation is not stable and even leader can be couped easily by the British-lite parliament system.
India, despite corruption and political incompetence, is still stabler.

Still, I think Bangladesh is still the best of the bunch in the region for now, let's just hope the region will become politically stabler in the future.

That is a good reason Pakistan is where it is

It is, but there is a good chance India's economy won't grow to be as big as these analysts claim. India won't be a second China, and I've seen zero indications that this will be the case.

I wonder who made you think tank. You don't even read or think obvious.

May be he was answering journalist question which was about Pakistan.
I have never listened from him taking Pakistan's name. He doesn't even care.
Considering your shit reputation on the forum, I'd suggest you keep quiet.

Pakistan supported Taliban in the 90s.

Pakistan didn't defeat the Soviets, Afghans did.

Mixture of economic power and fossil fuels.

Economic power requires energy

It is, but there is a good chance India's economy won't grow to be as big as these analysts claim. India won't be a second China, and I've seen zero indications that this will be the case.

By 2040 or 2050 Indian economy will be 2nd or 3rd largest in the world. China will be number 1. USA will round up top three.
In any case the differential between India and 4th largest economy will be huge.

Back
Top Bottom