What's new

India is a friend or foe of the Muslim world

How can you lie so blatantly.

u leave it, we know how u guys decide ur foreign policy. muslims are brothers rest are enemies especially west and india. but its unfortunate even muslims dont care abt pakistan.

u leave it, we know how u guys decide ur foreign policy. muslims are brothers rest are enemies especially west and india. but its unfortunate even muslims dont care abt pakistan.

O please, just keep it to yourself :lol:

How can you lie so blatantly.
I agree sir how could these evil hindoos who have tormented our dear The SC sir give such white lies.:angry:

@OP:
Dear **** styrer i can understand why you opened this thread, i realy feel sorry for you mate:cry:.
You must have had to under go some serious brainwashing to have harboured such hate against Non muslims.
Its people like you who try to divide the world on the basis of religion are serious danger to Islam and society as a whole.

Kindly next time refrain from opening such threads and educate your self about world poltics before passing your judgement about others.

Indians in this forum are lost in conjunctures and loose the sense of reality very often (Maybe due to the heavy use of heroin in their society; India is world biggest user and trafficker of heroin), no wonder they got rich, but usually jail awaits them or violent death like in the case of most criminals on the streets of the world, with weapons as their best mean of defence, the bigger and more powerful the guns and cars and image the better for them to seek, as if India wants to live in luxury for a little while at least, no matter what the consequences are, this really shows a criminal mentality.

I still remember India in the 70's as an extremely poor country suffering from extreme poverty and disease, we were constantly bombarded with those news and images of India compared to which Somalia or Ethiopia's look pale.

I used to cry sometimes for India as a little boy and prayed for its people in my mosques.
Now, I would have been happier for India if it became a big economy based on something more solid for its betterment.

@the SC

You should have rather asked the PDF members who belong to various Islamic Countries what they/their countries think of India/Indians- Friend or Foe?

Finally, we will all know the answer.

Indians in this forum are lost in conjunctures and loose the sense of reality very often (Maybe due to the heavy use of heroin in their society; India is world biggest user and trafficker of heroin, no wonder they got rich, but usually jail awaits them or violent death like in the case of most criminals on the streets of the world, with weapons as their best mean of defence, the bigger and more powerful the guns and cars and image the better for them to seek, as if India wants to live in luxury for a little while at least, no matter what the consequences are, this really shows a criminal mentality.

I still remember India in the 70's as an extremely poor country suffering from extreme poverty and disease, we were constantly bombarded with those news and images of India compared to which Somalia or Ethiopia's look pale.

I used to cry sometimes for India as a little boy and prayed for its people in my mosques.
Now,I would have been happier for India if it became a big economy based on something more solid for its betterment.

kya baat hai uncle, in 1970 pakistanis used to say "we will fight india for 1000 years", " we will eat grass but build nuclear weapon to bomb india" and u prayed for us :lol:

anyways as india is getting educated we have learnt to get over emotions and religion and join hands to become one of worlds strongest empires. we care jack for what u guys think ther.
we will prosper with time dont need ur prayers.

Dear **** styrer i can understand why you opened this thread, i realy feel sorry for you mate:cry:

The serious danger to Islam comes from those that are invading Muslim countries one after another you trollhead. Besides, you Hindus will never understand how Muslims think, so just keep your crocodile tears to yourself :tdown:

The serious danger to Islam comes from those that are invading Muslim countries one after another you trollhead. Besides, you Hindus will never understand how Muslims think, so just keep your crocodile tears to yourself :tdown:

They think just because they watch a few bollywood films of Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan they know Muslim way of thinking. :lol:

The only muslim country we have problem with is Pakistan...

India have friendship with all other countries...

Countries like UAE, Oman, Maldives, Syria, Kazakhstan, Sudan , Morocco, Uzbekistan ,Tajikistan , Brunei , Syria, Brunei , Qatar etc have supported India's bid for permanent membership in UN S.C which is much more than a membership in useless OIC

simple dont think much :blink:

@the SC

You should have rather asked the PDF members who belong to various Islamic Countries what they/their countries think of India/Indians- Friend or Foe?

Finally, we will all know the answer.

The question is open to all... what do you want more.

Even those who tried to invade Muslims countries did not succeed and found themselves in deep trouble...

learn from ur frnds, china has supported our bid for un. iran will soon do. time for pak to follow the league

The higher you'll get the more exposed you'll be, so exposure is not something in the interest of India at the moment.

I agree sir how could these evil hindoos who have tormented our dear The SC sir give such white lies.:angry:

@OP:
Dear **** styrer i can understand why you opened this thread, i realy feel sorry for you mate:cry:.
You must have had to under go some serious brainwashing to have harboured such hate against Non muslims.

Its people like you who try to divide the world on the basis of religion are serious danger to Islam and society as a whole.

Kindly next time refrain from opening such threads and educate your self about world poltics before passing your judgement about others.

Psychological projections will do you no good, you lie blatantly.

learn from ur frnds, china has supported our bid for un. iran will soon do. time for pak to follow the league

You are out of context.

India do not chose friends on the basis of religion.. It is in fact a Pakistani character and I love that we are away from it.. We have best of the ties with the progressive and peaceful Muslim nations, We love Afghans, In middle east we do not have any enemies.. We are only against some of the neighboring Muslim countries which harbors terrorist scums aimed to target innocent Indians on their soil.. We are against those terrorists in their country and not against the common masses there..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom