What's new

India irked as Pakistan slams India in UN Security Council over occupied Kashmir

I advocate for war.
Oh yeah ! That's what I am talking about:D

Pak army needs to sort out western border by fencing and then moving in full scale into eastern border. Time for this menacing occupation to end my dear Hamid. From my own personal experience, Indians need to be kept strictly by the whip or else they get out of hand
Its really funny you are either underestimating us or you are overestimating your strength,

Indian headline - "India rejects ridiculous Pakistani statement in the UN" - same article, different spin.

so the Kashmir issue was brought into lime light twice, once by Pakistani ambassador and once by Indian?

been hearing about this since birth, seems world doesn't care anymore, we need to become an economic power only then we will be heard, Kashmir cause has been hurt a lot due to we being broke, corrupt and all

i really like this lady Maliha Mam she should become care taker PM of Pakistan.....she badly slaps indians in UN every now and then:lol:

i really like this lady Maliha Mam she should become care taker PM of Pakistan.....she badly slaps indians in UN every now and then:lol:

you will be amazed when you hear the one she replaced Haroon (something) the one who is believed to be in the run for care taker PM

Back
Top Bottom