What's new

India involved in Lahore attacks: Police

pakomar

If china or Pakistan does not choose war do n t take it like they does n t have guts? It means they want peace in the Reagan.

You lost your bearings and are rudderless at sea Captain Hawkins!!!!

You actually have no idea of what you are typing apart from rhetoric!!!!!!!!

Try to be objective in your rebuttals please and desist from posting incoherence.

Talking about the Indians guts after Mumbai attacks IAF wants to strike in Pakistan but here I can say that Indians do not have guts to strike Pakistan.

Post 26/11 a strike would have led to unnecessary confrontation. and would have led to unification of the TTP like groups with PA to meet a common enemy - India. Something which is very unhealthy for India. Diplomacy ensured that today you are fighting your own creation and minions and they shall bleed you. As you claim, India is out to dismember you again - so why get your soldiers killed by attacking Pakistan now when you can apply pressure and get PA-GoP to fight its own creation which is eating it from within? We still achieve our objective - the objectives of a warmongering nation as you make us out to be!!!:devil:

And RAW on your western border? Is RAW an intelligence agency or some organised army? :rofl:

I know what RAW is .if you carefully read my pervious post RAW agents are funding Taliban in terms of weapons and money.

I know what RAW is .if you carefully read my pervious post RAW agents are funding Taliban in terms of weapons and money.

you are actually trying to discuss a topic which my friend you poorly appreciate.

Talibs funded by RAW???????:woot:

:rofl:

:rofl:

Beyond this, I cant say anything ...........

Am not your psychiatrist. Ask me about cardiac care can help .... not this delusion!!!

HELLFIRE...i don't blame you for having such a mind set.....in your country since the late 80s everything has been blamed on ISI.....and by everything i mean everything.....so yes WE understand where you are coming from its ok...carry on

If there was proper proof then Paksitan should have made a real BIG deal out of it , instead when your own leaders deny that India was involved , I'm afraid there is no rebuttal the citizens can offer.

If you have evidence show it to the world , shame India and bring out the truth or else just quietly put up with it.

HELLFIRE...i don't blame you for having such a mind set.....in your country since the late 80s everything has been blamed on ISI.....and by everything i mean everything.....so yes WE understand where you are coming from its ok...carry on

read papers by your own people on utilisation of Afghan strategy by Zia in Kashmir after seeing the success against Soviets before you go on to debunk the fact that ISI has tried to emulate afghanistan in kashmir but failed for reasons totally non-military.

and thanks ..... for your permission:agree:

yes hellfire...we did it make no mistake but then we left that policy and stopped following it....because we lacked the financial power as well as the patience....

yes hellfire...we did it make no mistake but then we left that policy and stopped following it....because we lacked the financial power as well as the patience....

well officially might have left it, there are plenty of nutters on both sides to ensure perpetuity ........

Wel the Neocons and free masons had chosen India to do their will, and for that reason they have blinded its eyes with real time strategik deals. But the most Astonishing thing is instead of promoting friendly ties with her neighbours India has a forign policy which promotes hostility with the countries around it.

ofcourse hell fire there are no "NUTTERS" on the indian side...how naive of me to think that india had extremist elements as well in its RAW....

ofcourse hell fire there are no "NUTTERS" on the indian side...how naive of me to think that india had extremist elements as well in its RAW....

Mr. Zob aka Sarcasm Inc.

Seriously you need to post without the trademark sarcasm. No use with that. If you really have nothing worthwhile to contribute, please continue as such. Its fun to see you driving - destination nowhere.

Thanks

Wel the Neocons and free masons had chosen India to do their will, and for that reason they have blinded its eyes with real time strategik deals. But the most Astonishing thing is instead of promoting friendly ties with her neighbours India has a forign policy which promotes hostility with the countries around it.

Promoting friendly ties with neighbors is like clapping you need both hands. When you are having talks to reduce the tension with the elected goverment but the military is planning attacks at the same time (Kargil), what is the point in going forward? In spite of the unfriendly neighbors the Indian economy is moving forward. That cannot be said for the neighbors. It is in the neighbors best interest to develop better relations with India.

Promoting friendly ties with neighbors is like clapping you need both hands. When you are having talks to reduce the tension with the elected goverment but the military is planning attacks at the same time (Kargil), what is the point in going forward? In spite of the unfriendly neighbors the Indian economy is moving forward. That cannot be said for the neighbors. It is in the neighbors best interest to develop better relations with India.

yes and we saw when we tried to have CONFIDENCE BUILDING MEASURES in place india went around building dams in kashmir near the border...and our economy is bad due to the war on terror that has been forced upon us and in return we are being told to do more instead of being thanked for spending $34billion...with no clear aim in sight....because even the americans don't know what their aim is....and as for INDIA i think you should go read the book by N.R.MURTI a better india a better world

so please stop telling me india is progressing and will be a super power anytime soon....

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted by ZOB
yes and we saw when we tried to have CONFIDENCE BUILDING MEASURES in place india went around building dams in kashmir near the border...and our economy is bad due to the war on terror that has been forced upon us and in return we are being told to do more instead of being thanked for spending $34billion...with no clear aim in sight....because even the americans don't know what their aim is....and as for INDIA i think you should go read the book by N.R.MURTI a better india a better world

so please stop telling me india is progressing and will be a super power anytime soon....

India is building Dams because India needs the water and power. If India does anything to violate the Indus treaty, Pakistan has enough legal avenues to prevent it. When it went to arbitration over Bagliar Dam I think the height was reduced by 4ft.
I have seen this Figure of $34 billion being spent by Pakistan bandied about, do you have an independent link to it. Somehow I do not think the math will add up.
Pakistan economy is bad because it lacks three basic thing for a good economy. It will never improve until these improve.

1) A stable democracy. (China is the only exception)
2) Free markets (even china has this)
3) Transparency or less corruption

India is not or will ever be anything more than a regional power because.

1)The overpopulation burden
2)Lack of transparency / high corruption.

It’s a very common policy adopted by India. It’s doing same in Bangladesh. India is a very old patronizer of the terrorists of Chittagong hill tracks. Even it patronized JMB and other militants to create a chaotic situation in Bangladesh. There is clear evidence that India was behind the incident of BDR carnage.

10 Apr 09

LAHORE: India was involved in the attacks on the Sri Lankan cricket team and the police training centre in Lahore, declared chief of police Pervez Rathore Friday.

"This is no lip service. There is evidence of foreign involvement in both attacks," said the CCPO, talking to the media at the opening of a hospital, adding that Indias Research and Analysis Wing or R&AW officers lure the innocent and the poor with money and train them to carry out covert actions in Pakistan.

Responding to the interview, SAMAA's Lahore Bureau Chief Habib Akram said that this was the first time an official has publicly admitted to any foreign involvement.

Akram disclosed that his sources, who were high-ranking officials, had said the same thing when the attack on the Sri Lankan team took place on March 3, 2009. "The arsenal and weaponry used by the attackers had the hallmarks of the Indian intelligence agency," said Akram. "The rocket launchers used in Afghanistan and by the Taliban are of a different brand."
what does one mean by saying weapons
Had 'HALLMARKS OF AN INDIAN
INTELLIGENCE AGENCY?'

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom