What's new

India 'incomplete' without Pakistan's Sindh: BJP patriarch LK Advani

The ideal situation would be the formation of an independent sindhudesh which can be a protectorate of India for 100-200 years and after the previous pakistani army propaganda has been eradicated completed, then may be the people can decide whether to join India or stay an independent protectorate of India.

I suggest that you seek psychiatric help. Virtually all Sindhis support being a part of Pakistan. Try visiting the province sometime instead of typing nonsense. It will save you a lot of time in the future.

It's disturbing how their peace loving nation is openly talking about taking over another nations land. Then they blame us for not wanting to have normal relations. What a pity.

As I see most of my compatriots are taking it lightly but I think we shouldn't but that does not mean we freak out either. We should see it as a calculated and well-timed move by an extremist and fascist Hindu leader who is a powerful leader of the most popular and ruling party in India. Its significance is that it has been issued against the backdrop of failed Baluchistan insurgency that had the full support of the Indian RAW. Now India is planning to initiate a new insurgency by pairing the remaining terrorists in Baluchistan with Sindhi nationalists to get a larger number of dissidents and we should also remember that Sindh has a larger number of Hindus and some of them are disgruntled so they can be handy...they will take up arms against Pakistan remains to be seen but RAW is thinking and planning of these lines. However RAW is overestimating the number and influences of the Sindhi nationalists and their willingness to go as far as taking up arms but nonetheless soon we will hear some Sindu desh slogans being raised by some anonymous nationalist party and then our liberals in media will start their usual rants of human rights abuse by the state on media 24x7.

But the good thing is that our agencies are already aware of such a plot and they are taking necessary countermeasures and recovery of large amounts of high tech and heavy weapons in Karachi was one of such steps.

We should keep our eyes open and monitor the events very carefully.

But then that's where the difference lies. You think you're a legitimate nation when you weren't even there till like 70 years ago and came into existence on an ideology of hate and negation.

Ideology of freedom get it right. What does it matter what the age of a nation is? Are the former soviet states not legitimate? Is South Sudan not legitimate? Does the world not find Israel legitimate? Is Slovakia and Czech Republic not legitimate? Etc.

I'm sure you find all those legitimate. But because of your hatred you don't find Pakistan legitimate.

Thats what I've always been saying in my other posts too that the ideal situation would be the breakup of Pakistan's constituent states and cleansing of the Pakistani Army and Jinnah's propaganda.

Once that happens, may, MAY BE, they can be a part of Union of India, then. Unless that happens, I'd rathe have them be a protectorates of India

Lol this what happens. Get used to it and live with it. If you don't like Pakistan in the first place then **** outta this forum you hypocrite. Frustration and butthurt is not good for a person. Don't be a crying little child spewing unnecessary/unwanted opinions

And his nights aren't complete without a few wet dreams.
Do you realise this is not how you are interpreting it. Its like saying family is incomplete without brother. The whole context is lost here.

Try and comprehend the difference between personal opinion and national policy.
Plus he is only expressing his love for Sindh.

The ideal situation would be the formation of an independent sindhudesh which can be a protectorate of India for 100-200 years and after the previous pakistani army propaganda has been eradicated completed, then may be the people can decide whether to join India or stay an independent protectorate of India.
Tattay hain tou ah ke leh le..

But then that's where the difference lies. You think you're a legitimate nation when you weren't even there till like 70 years ago and came into existence on an ideology of hate and negation.

"India" was never there before, either. Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, Kashmir, Gilgit-Baltistan, and the Muslims of northern India have a rich history just like any state of India. But tell yourself whatever you want, we really don't care. It makes no difference to us whether Pakistan is 70 years old or 40 years old. The point is that it does exist and its people wanted to form the country and live together.

It was not founded on "hate", but by a desire for self-rule. And consequently, that the views of its citizens be would not be drowned out by the religious majority. I wonder if you would feel the same way if the populations of the subcontinent were reversed and the minority Hindus formed a union of Hindu-majority provinces. Somehow, I don't think that you would accuse that country of being formed out of "hate".

Thats what I've always been saying in my other posts too that the idead situation would be the breakup of Pakistan's constituent states and cleansing of the Pakistani Army and Jinnah's propaganda.

Once that happens, may, MAY BE, they can be a part of Union of India, then. Unless that happens, I'd rathe have them be a protectorates of India

No one in Pakistan supports this, and they never will. Try actually visiting Pakistan sometime. Pakistanis would sooner die than let this happen. Not to mention that the country has nuclear weapons now.

Again, seek psychiatric assistance. It's time to come back to the real world.

Last edited:
Tattay hain tou ah ke leh le..

We're playing the game of time here, matey. Our strength is time. T I M E. Time led to the downturn in the history of India. Time has started making us rise once again. Time made Pakistan. Time itself will undo it.

We are not just a country. We're a civilization. We were here 5000 years ago. We will be here 5000 years from now. We're going about our lives, waiting.

You? Ummm...not so much.

"India" was never there before, either. .

This has been replied to by so many Indian members elsewhere on the forum so amny times. RTFF.

We're playing the game of time here, matey. Our strength is time. T I M E. Time made Pakistan. Time itself will undo it.

We are not just a country. We're a civilization. We were here 5000 years ago. We will be here 5000 years from now. We're going about our lives, waiting.

You? Ummm...not so much.

This has been replied to by so many Indian members elsewhere on the forum so amny times. RTFF.
Ok keep waiting

As I said, I really don't care. Here's what a continued to say:

Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, Kashmir, Gilgit-Baltistan, and the Muslims of northern India have a rich history just like any state of India. But tell yourself whatever you want, we really don't care. It makes no difference to us whether Pakistan is 70 years old or 40 years old. The point is that it does exist and its people wanted to form the country and live together.

It was not founded on "hate", but by a desire for self-rule. And consequently, that the views of its citizens be would not be drowned out by the religious majority. I wonder if you would feel the same way if the populations of the subcontinent were reversed and the minority Hindus formed a union of Hindu-majority provinces. Somehow, I don't think that you would accuse that country of being formed out of "hate".

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/india-in...triarch-lk-advani.472739/page-3#ixzz4VsP4wj57"

The point is that the people of Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, Kashmir, Gilgit-Baltistan, and the Muslims of northern India wanted to be Pakistani (not Indian), and they always will.

As I said, I really don't care. Here's what a continued to say:

Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, Kashmir, Gilgit-Baltistan, and the Muslims of northern India have a rich history just like any state of India. But tell yourself whatever you want, we really don't care. It makes no difference to us whether Pakistan is 70 years old or 40 years old. The point is that it does exist and its people wanted to form the country and live together.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/india-in...triarch-lk-advani.472739/page-3#ixzz4VsP4wj57"

The point is that the people of Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, Kashmir, Gilgit-Baltistan, and the Muslims of northern India wanted to be Pakistani (not Indian), and they always will.

Wishful thinking, but it will be just an anther dream nothing more... This clearly shows the expansionist mindset you guys have, greedy for more land and resources.

Back
Top Bottom