What's new

India in the Chinese internet user eyes !

ningbo

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
China
firstly,u should know some statistics about chinese internet user.
As of June 2014 , the scale of China reached 632 million users , half totaled 1442 million new Internet users . Internet penetration was 46.9% , compared with the end of 2013 improved 1.1 percentage points.
U10999P2DT20140721105622.png

I really do not like to take this garbage countries to India and we contrast.

in china ,we often say us,us,us,us,where is india ?

but i want to know more about india .

Here are some of the country 's comparative in the chinese's eyes.

Why so many new Chinese members raining today.

Would be really nice to know perception of Chinese. Hope people do not abuse and troll.

Hey little eye..We are happy with what we are..It doesn't matter what you think abt niggas...Nigga is watching you from mars!!:rolleyes:
India blacks and African blacks should not exist, you polluted world environment.

Your country has an international laughing stock, rape big country!
I hope you are lucky enough to join other Chinese refugees in India - we will put you up in a nice refugee camp and give you basic necessities. You are welcome.

India blacks and African blacks should not exist, you polluted world environment.
So I guess African albinos are kosher?

I hope you are lucky enough to join other Chinese refugees in India - we will put you up in a nice refugee camp and give you basic necessities. You are welcome.

So I guess African albinos are kosher?
India's nigger countries not qualified compared with China,

India's nigger countries not qualified compared with China,
Yes, I know that is the official Mao line. Wait till you join your Chinese brothers in India - we will then allow you to air your views without fear of reprisal. Pack your bags; it is time to trek across the Himalayas and into civilization.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom