What's new

India in talks to open ports, bases to US military

Another proof that india is just a pawn, always being controlled by a major power. :lol:

This is about India allow US to base its military in India. No more, no less. So stop trolling and trying to change the subject.

Aah yes. Actually I am stating facts and you are the one trolling. You keep calling India an American colony based on your perceptions and not facts, then maybe I will stop trolling you. But till then, I will tell you facts. Taiwan an American colony.

India should worry about growing its economy first than attacking others.
Thats what we are doing, don't you see how our PM had done a marathon visit to various countries; he did for the trade and economy growth rather than planning to attack any country. The latest step in this sting Make in India, and India Startup.

I really wonder what someone was thinking before giving this title of India opening its ports and bases...:o::undecided:

OK. Two years back, during all the anti Iran shouting in the US and the anti US shouting in Iran I had said, when the US starts exiting Afghanistan, things between Iran and the US will improve. This we have started seeing.

Indulge me a little, while a build a case as to why we may be progressing towards the agreements.

Now, I am going to make another statement.

The containment of China has begun and the first pawn to be attacked will be Pakistan. Why do I say this? The Chinese economy is dependent on oil. Soon it is expected to consume approximately 25% of overall petroleum and other liquids consumption. It is a net importer of these. China is a huge producer of coal. But, with the signing of accords it will need to cut and move to more ecologically efficient means of power.

Today almost 50% of China's oil requirement comes from the Middle East and another 24% from Africa. Which means, you need to ship it through the Indian Ocean. This is the domain of the USN and the IN. To protect this, the CPEC is planned. With Gwadar playing a major role. While Pakistanis on this forum may thank China, for providing the infrastructure, I think its the Chinese who need to thank Pakistan for this port. This port and the CPEC is going to be main artery of the Chinese economy.

Now, come to the point of the port. The person who controls this port, is a thorn to the people who want to control or force China. If the person sides with the Americans, they lose out on China. If they side with China, there will be repercussions. My belief is that Pakistan will side with China. And this poses a problem. To anybody, who wants to ensure China no longer poses a threat.

The objective then is to either ensure the CPEC never succeeds. Or if it is succeeding, ensure control over the port is with a government which supports the US and its allies. Now, if Pakistan supports China, the following are possibilities.

a. Military Coup.
b. Economic sanctions
c. Subversive engagement
d. Military intervention

Point a, seems highly unlikely. Because, even if executed after creating a condition where the military has to intervene, the Pak Army will follow the same policy vis-a-vis the CPEC. This provides the Pak people with much needed development and leverage on the Chinese.

Point b. Not going to work if the CPEC becomes a reality. Because, then China cannot afford Pakistan to fail. China will back Pakistan economically through trade, which the US cannot control. And past history has proven Pakistan can withstand sanctions.

Then the two options become subversive engagement and military intervention.

If point c, is followed, there will be increasing domestic unrest spread via a campaign internally to ensure CPEC does not succeed. This will include trouble in Balochistan and some other province.

If point d, is followed, there will be a situation created where the Pak forces are left with no option but to attack or make a move. This will be against US interests. Or some case will be prepared for an attack on Pakistan through Afghanistan. This war will pull in India, Afghanistan and US on one side. With Iran staying neutral. Why will Iran stay neutral? Because if Gwadar fails, the other route is Chabhar. The Indian side may provide bases and tactical support to US and Afghan forces. The Russians will ike this because it makes the Chinese dependent on them.

My money is that point c will lead to d. The explosion on ties between India and the US, the increased military engagement and the inroads in Afghanistan is going to lead an alliance against a country. That country is not going to be China. This engagement is about containing China, but not about targeting it. That target is Pakistan.

Just my thoughts on a Saturday evening with no liquor. :D

@MastanKhan @araz @Capt.Popeye @Abingdonboy

Well, i agree with most of the words u said.. This is the plan, seems to be,.. But one thing that you didn't mention is that this plan won't work,.. In Sha Alla... you and your allies will fail big time...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom