What's new

India in talks to buy Iron Dome, David's Sling

what happened to the indigenous aspirations?

The Indigenous PAD and AAD are presently capable of countering basaltic missile and not low flying cruse missiles so to safe guard from such threat India is buying Iron dromes
Iron dromes are also capable of countering 155mm artillery shells and rockets

that may be a small package buy... from its experience india can design equivalent better upgrade of previous system on larger scale

news of the day :)

LONG LIVE INDIA ISRAEL FRIENDSHIP :cheers:

at the expense of India - Muslim animosity!

India dreams itself as USA which can maintain the both because USA is a necessity, India is not except for arabis sheiks may be for cheap labour.

Might be, but very effective too. Israel is really leading when it comes to missile tech and it's really a shame that we didn't get more co-developments with them. However, I hope we get the licence production rights for these missiles, because we need them in high numbers to get an effective missile shield.

But Iron dome, Green Pine and Phalcon all contain sanction prone US technology. I can't believe you approve of co-development and license production of such, considering your stringent opposition to F-teens procurement your position on Iron dome and Israeli procurement in general is baffling. :blink:

at the expense of India - Muslim animosity!

India dreams itself as USA which can maintain the both because USA is a necessity, India is not except for arabis sheiks may be for cheap labour.

if you are talking about Indian muslims then they are all up for Indian Isriel friendship as regards to pakistani muslims or for that matter any other muslims , who cares.

Might be, but very effective too. Israel is really leading when it comes to missile tech and it's really a shame that we didn't get more co-developments with them. However, I hope we get the licence production rights for these missiles, because we need them in high numbers to get an effective missile shield.

Whats the point if you are shooting a $200,000 missile to intercept a $10,000 rocket or artillery shell?

Last edited:
But Iron dome, Green Pine and Phalcon all contain sanction prone US technology. I can't believe you approve of co-development and license production of such, considering your stringent opposition to F-teens procurement your position on Iron dome and Israeli procurement in general is baffling. :blink:

Indo-US relations have moved away from sanctions, witness the removal DRDO and ISRO from the banned entity list and the historic nuclear deal. In the future any sanctions placed on India would also have a effect on US companies and trade relations and would go againist the US policy of making India a counterweight to China's rise in asia.

Indo-US relations have moved away from sanctions, witness the removal DRDO and ISRO from the banned entity list and the historic nuclear deal. In the future any sanctions placed on India would also have a effect on US companies and trade relations and would go againist the US policy of making India a counterweight to China's rise in asia.

..well talk to the resident 'chicken little' aka Sancho ..:coffee:

OFF TOPIC :-

sorry for asking but can any one here please tell me how can i write something as my signature ?? like i saw below the posts of many member some lines and qoute.. So,plss any one give me reply,,i will delete my post as soon as possible...

:)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom