1 agni-5

2 ins vikramadiya

3 nerpa

4 barak missile test

5 nirbhay

6 kolkatta class destroyer ...

7 mmrca

8 INS TEG ( JAN ) AND INS TARKASH (DEC) WILL BE DELIVERD

9 shivalik class frgate INS SAHYADRI will be deliverd ...

10 INS KAMORTA (JUN) Kamorta class ASW corvette

11 155mm artillery guns (OFB)

12 nag helina namika news

13 air launched brahmos test.

14 pdv test.

15 dedicated military satellites.

16 IRNSS

16 more tests of prahaar, agni-4, k-4, helina, and shaurya.

17 astra test from mki.

18 GSLV launch

any thing else ?

Well I'm assuming you are also including IAF and Indian Navy in it. So the following things are also coming up in 2012:

1) A new assault rifle
2) Attack helicopters for IA
3) MMRCA deal
4) Arjun MK2 trials
5) Nag Helina?

There must be few more things that I missed. Other forum members may enlighten us. :cheers:

Well I'm assuming you are also including IAF and Indian Navy in it. So the following things are also coming up in 2012:

1) A new assault rifle
2) Attack helicopters for IA
3) MMRCA deal
4) Arjun MK2 trials
5) Nag Helina?

There must be few more things that I missed. Other forum members may enlighten us. :cheers:

thats exactly i open this thread ....:) cheers

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

P-8i poseidon,arihant

both in 2012 ? r u sure ?

i heard there might be some test of AAD or PAD anyone has any idea about that ?

5) Nag Helina?
Basic trainer deal is most likely to be signed
Nag Helina not sure but yeah decision on NAMICA will be made whether LnT or PSU version...
M777 light howitzer
1st of the second batch of talwar class and be second one too by the year end.
1st Kamorta class ASW corvette
197 LUH
Heavy Lift Chopper deal is on fast track
follow on order for C130j & P8i
ATGM deals are likely to be signed
may be by the end of year we might get clearance for Dhruv attack version

The important thing is if the INR value does not improve most of the deals that we are gonna sign will be smaller deals like basic trainer, 197 light chopper, M777 because the decision on MMRCA is gonna come in 2012, if situation looks bad (i mean so sign of recovery of indian economy) the deal will either be cancelled or F18, Mig 35 and Gripen NG will be reassessed. If everything looks under control MMRCA will be won by French or Germans....both deals are good, it appears that Frenchs are trying to sweeten the deals by offering some important techs behind the curtain, its evident because of the speedy visits from prominent french ministère de la Défense officials in the last few months...

I am also not sure if IAF have placed the follow on order for 50 Mi17V5...if not it might also get signed next year and after this if MOD wanna sign more orders then i will say the follow on orders for P8i and C130j are next in the row...
There isn't any new deal for IN, i think that S.Korean minesweeper deal might also get signed. IN's chopper deal might not get signed in 2012 also...

Basic trainer deal is most likely to be signed
Nag Helina not sure but yeah decision on NAMICA will be made whether LnT or PSU version...
M777 light howitzer
1st of the second batch of talwar class and be second one too by the year end.
1st Kamorta class ASW corvette
197 LUH
Heavy Lift Chopper deal is on fast track
follow on order for C130j & P8i
ATGM deals are likely to be signed
may be by the end of year we might get clearance for Dhruv attack version

The important thing is if the INR value does not improve most of the deals that we are gonna sign will be smaller deals like basic trainer, 197 light chopper, M777 because the decision on MMRCA is gonna come in 2012, if situation looks bad (i mean so sign of recovery of indian economy) the deal will either be cancelled or F18, Mig 35 and Gripen NG will be reassessed. If everything looks under control MMRCA will be won by French or Germans....both deals are good, it appears that Frenchs are trying to sweeten the deals by offering some important techs behind the curtain, its evident because of the speedy visits from prominent french ministère de la Défense officials in the last few months...

any news about aad ,pad new test ? and followon order of P-8I and C-130J not already placed ?

I think so!

Boeing will deliver the first of eight P-8I aircraft to India within 48 months of the original contract signing, which took place in January 2009. India is the first international customer for the P-8.

so in 2013 first of 8 will come

guys in 2012 whats in store for indian armed forces

1 agni-5

2 ins vikramadiya

3 nerpa

4 barak missile test

5 nirbhay

6 kolkatta class destroyer ...

7 mmrca

8 INS TEG ( JAN ) AND INS TARKASH (DEC) WILL BE DELIVERD

9 shivalik class frgate INS SAHYADRI will be deliverd ...

10 INS KAMORTA (JUN) Kamorta class ASW corvette

11 155mm artillery guns (OFB)

any thing else ?
good list.

INS Arihant and PDV test I am eagerly waiting for.

Back
Top Bottom